Mfw plebs say that Terminator 2 is better than the original

>mfw plebs say that Terminator 2 is better than the original

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAuMz5JVMSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's more a remake with graphics 2.0, their about equal imo

The only movie with a kid in it that didn't ruin it was Jurassic Park.

youtube.com/watch?v=NAuMz5JVMSM

1 aged fucking horribly, 2 still holds up.

1 is kino as fuck

What about Tremors and Aliens?

The stop motion aged badly but that's it. 2 holds up but it's no where near as good.

>When you turn your dystopian neo-noir kino into a children's action movie with an annoying voice breaking bitch as the main.
How people can even consider T2 better than the first is mind boggling.

>H-Noir
subtle

>mfw plebs don't understand the inherent paradox in the fact that Terminator 1 is entirely about the terror wrought by machines and technology while the 2nd just jerks CGI technology off to no end

I really never got into Tremors, but you're right about Aliens

That's too bad, you should give Tremors another shot sometime user.

What kid in Tremors? Both Melvin and Mindy, the only underage characters, are hardly worth noting as they are barely side characters. John Connor was a main character, Lex and Tim were vital as well as they were both on screen nearly as much as Grant and served as the entire crux of his character development.

this has to be one of the most plebeian statements I have ever seen. How is it even possible to be this narrowminded?

1>3>2>4>5

I should.

Sarah is way hotter in T1.

>plebs think Terminator or T2 are Artie's best flick
>not a real kino like Predator

>mfw when a pleb fuck is talking shit like he knows things

actually just stealing a rather compelling takedown by David Foster Wallace

makes for an interesting read

Aliens was ruined by a kid.
>Oh the person killing machine race of monsters decided to spare the kid for as long as possible, how convent.
Completely shat on Alien(s)'s tone.
>Robert Arnett states that "Neo-noir has become so amorphous as a genre/movement, any film featuring a detective or crime qualifies."
And what's amazing is even in the loosest terms possible, Terminator still wouldn't count.