Father Of The Year lays out nigger who touches his daughter

youtu.be/CcS9_bCRARs

seen better

>THE LAOW IS COMIN"

I wonder who he's voting for.

This nigger was trying to break up the fight. Literally the opposite of what most other niggers do. And he gets punched.

I think the father is the nigger in this video desu.

O MAH GAWD
O MAH GAWD

Why isn't this on world star?

Four minutes into Chillax Jack he gives you this look ...

Thanks for being a gentleman and pointing this out.

everyone involved here belongs in a garbage can

he IS a nigger though

/thread

God I love living in the south

BLMIDF

The girl who was getting her ass beat threw the first punch, she deserved every bit of it.

>American intellectuals

>I think the father is the nigger in this video desu.
Odd that he's cool with his daughter (?) being engaged in a fight too. Fuck this guy senpai. Fuck you too OP.

dumb nigger.

that's my take also

>rednecks

Everyone in that video is a literal nigger.

irrelevant

You say that like it's a bad thing you filthy sub human turd.

This

But it makes me laugh every time some skinny black gets dropped with one punch

Niggers are literally chimps

ARRG MAH GAD ARRRRRG MAH GAD

>Found the pavement ape

Fucking American Bydlos

My philosophy is, just because you're white doesn't make you white.

That dad is THE nigger in the video. This ain't your typical Tyrone dancing around sagging video. The black guy literally just tried to stop a fight but of course cause he's black we're gonna paint him as a thugh.

You never know with apes, they can turn violent. It was preventive strike.

Everyone in this video should be gassed.

He murdered them? If not, he's a cuck

But I thought niggers' worship Detroit Red for preaching self defense? Aha!

no retard

allowing a nigger to touch your daughter while your teaching here to defend herself....Then threading it with that picture...Get the fuck off Sup Forums

>Women
Not even once.

>trying to break up fight
>pushes the dad, trying to initiate another fight
>gets dropped

Tribe over all else brother, you should know that.

HE HEDE THAT WOMAH
HE HEDE THAT WOMAH THO

no hede di'nt hede pulled her off to stop the fight

where's a gator with a taste for human flesh when you need one?

>YEAH GURL, ACT LIKE A NIGGER, YE!!
>CMON GURL FUCK HER UP LIKE UR A NIGGA DO IT FUCKING DO IT
>Ayyy mang this barely a fight anymoh
>NNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEETRRRRRS

Shit what a pinnacle of human decency.
Nig nog or not, everyone in that video was acting like damn niggers.

Just watch the posters posting. They will be either niggers or limp wrists who have never had a back bone.

kek

Also this, the ape is clearly showing aggressiveness first.

and thats how you will survive these days is by not being civilized, you cant argue with most people they only understand force

Your philosophy is retard

Genetic intellectual potential comes first...A person who doesn't live up to that potential is still better than a 80 IQ nig with manners

This, rednecks are no better than niggers.

Sounds about right, but we must root for the white guy blindly. This is Sup Forums, remember

The nigger is the white '''father'''
this

So when it's nigger Trayvon beating the shit outta someone annoying him "It's savage"

>dad's proud of his daughter
>they were probably fighting over that black cock

Go back to r..eddit

Everyone that was in that video was a nig

>retard encourages his daughter to be a fucking degenerate
>guy who happens to be black tries to stop the fight
>the black guy is in the wrong because hes a nigger
This is why nobody takes pol seriously. the black did literally nothing wrong while her father is raising his daughter to be a welfare single mother of 4.

AWWW MAGURRR
>AWWW MAGURRR

>Thinking I give two shits about any nigger at anytime

Keep posting those bbc threads Sup Forums

Dont forget to make sure your kids turn out to be little pussies just like you.

>Every white person and black person has the same genetic make up

Wow such a realist!

yes, why the fuck would you cheer for the other side?

Rednecks do a lot of blue collar work. Quit batting for the other team, shitlib.

White trash are no better than niggers.

Pretty good punch for an old faggot in sandals.

Make a real argument asshole

>So when it's nigger Trayvon beating the shit outta someone annoying him "It's savage"

When all IQ statistics say these people are savages...When all wealth creation is done by whites...When all primary innovations are done by whites...There is no hypocrisy, you don't see the bigger picture.

I'm not arguing all niggers could be exterminated tomorrow and I wouldn't feel any sorrow or sadness.

If it isn't white then waste it.

>one works
>one doesnt
>one contributes
>one leeches

Hm...

>Letting a feral ape touch your daughter while she's fighting a nigress
At any second they can become violent, you have to take them out first.

Well yeah, but that doesn't stop the niggerfication of Americas white population.

Well I'm being factious, Irish n Scott's introduced the attitude and white fucks have made it a point to notice this very trait in black communities and defend it by calling it "black culture" dooming it to a death spiral of cultural degeneracy.

I've seen a lot of white trash, I mean observe my fucking flag, but man, what a shitcunt.
Not even the most bogan of bogan dads let their fuck up kids carry on being fuck ups.
Mums do though.

Bullshit. White "trash" don't commit near as much crime as niggers. At worst, they do meth and fight each other a bit. But a white trash community is 100x safer to live in than negroville.

>asian cuck
how's getting cucked by dogs working out for you ?

Yeah seriously, this is obviously in the South and rednecks are pretty much niggers with a different skin tone. I'm so sick of their trashy, tribalistic shit too. I have to deal with it every day. Redneck culture and nigger culture are the exact same thing.

All that dude was doing was try to break up the fight and that, even for a black guy, is a noble thing to do.

Spotted the white trash.

Stomp!
Stomp!
Stomp!

>Algeria

white got that ass

Don't be an apologist they all do.

Defending welfare fuck ups by making exceptions for skin robes on the same clay and law only makes you look like a fuckwit,

Spotted the soon to be enriched cuck

He named his daughter Taylor.

>Forgetting that the white family isn't trashy either....

ill take a 50th percentile black over a 10th percentile white 100% of the time

He wasn't trying to break up the fight. He was trying to help the black girl get the upperhand is all.

If he was trying to break up fights why did he start one by pushing the white man first?

>if you aren't a white trash apologist, you're a cuck cuck cuck cuck!

Call me what you want, but you know I'm right.

WTF IS THAT GIF? SCARY SHIT

>When you nut but she still suckin.gif

I don't give a fuck

Genetic potential is more important than living up to that potentail

And what you'll get is no whites and a society with an average IQ of 80

No fuck that, this guy is right. The reason white people ARENT TRASHY FUCKS is because we tend to think more like individuals rather than "MUH TRIBE MUH PEOPLE MUH SENPAI!" and this is exactly how rednecks think to.

Yankee Sup Forums doesn't seem to realize this. These people enable niggers too, they're friends, they do trashy things together. Their cultures mix, because their both about violence, collectivism and degeneracy.

Nope. Because white trash community IS negroville. Come down and here and see for yourself.

Only kikes and anti whites use the term white trash.

I'd rather have some blue collar lad then you fucking anime loving queer.

Rednecks are just like bydlo filth. white niggers.

I don't see how Sup Forums defends their obvious degeneracy.

You're the apologist. These "white trash" as you call them are just white people left behind and are the one having "diversity" pushed on them. We have the same in France, young white people living in majority arabo-african ghettos and "adapting" by behaving like arabs. To me you're just a typical regressive leftist.

He died. It wasn't mustard gas, though. Just a natural death.

Nah man, I went to high school in Texas. White trash and niggers are basically the same thing.

He was pushing him off her. Good, Sup Forums's racism is a fucking meme. It's not even logically applied.

the white father was pretty chill about the nigger until he pushed him aggressively 3rd time. no point to wait for the nigger to start throwing punches there.

Who ever uses the term redneck like it's a bad thing is clearly some little faggot neet.

You pussies havent fought a day in your lives.

God another fucking leaf spouting retard shit when are you fucking morons going to be IP Range banned

supporting a foreign people in your habitat is cuckoldry. Don't use the memes if you don't understand them....Look up what the cuckoo bird is

THIS
Pressing your daughter to fight is about as degenerate as it gets.

I've seen that video. He was a poo in loo politician that had an aneurysm in the middle of a press conference. Dude died right there in front of the cameras. Crazy.

Another American talking down on blue collar people living around sub humans.

I hope your daughter or mother gets raped by a gang of niggers you pussy bastard.

yet all of these reddit fags are all blaming the father

further proof Sup Forums is infested

>supporting a foreign people in your habitat is cuckoldry
Maybe you should learn to read because I didn't once say something positive about niggers.

Exactly.