Are France and Romania really romance?

Are France and Romania really romance?

France is celto-germanic. Romania is, well, some weird shit.

yeah, but linguistically wise?

romaniam sounds like drunk russian reading latin and french is just growls and barbaric noises with nasal intonation

Romania is really just a weird latin with slavic words thrown in and french is like occitan adopted and adapted by germanics

France should be amour, not terre. Give Romania "land" cos French is straight up "love" the best romance language.

Everything else is good

We are not romance we are suebi

POORtugal is as suebi as Moroccan north africans. Shitskin subhumans.

Fuck off with this gay meme

Yep, they are. It's not because you're the descendants of Romans that it magically gives you the right to decide who is Latin or not.
Romania and France are Roman. maybe a bit less than you, indeed, but Roman anyway.
So screw you and your stoopid questions.

En anglais on dit "French kiss" ma cherie

Not to mention the fact you have like 12 verbs for the verb "to fuck". I thought it was a meme until I saw it for myself.

b-but italy is the offspring of rome herself!

Romania is the only real descendant of Roman Empire

Now kiss, gay frogs
Oh là là mon amour

Go back to your northern cold caverns, barbarian

c'mon at least we add a few (but just a little) Slavic and Celto-Germanic in Romance culture. If each Latin country was exactly the same, it would be boring.

>he doesn't have at least a dozen ways to say to fuck
silly anglos

No, we are Celts like Britain.

>tfw Old French had to die
it was too based for this world

En Fraçais on dit "Baiser Florentin"

Of course.

should throw occitan and catalan in there too

Yes, and also Romansh. They are always swipped because fewer people speak them. But you're right.

it's kind of a shame that occitan seems to be disappearing, and how few resources there are for learning it. if you wanted me to, i could make you squirm and squirt, while i speak it to you.

Franks were a Germanic tribe that invaded rome, but they adapted a variation of the Roman Language and Culture.

Obviously modern day French people look more whiter than Spain, Portuguese and Italian people.

Romanians are still Romans because Constantine moved the Capital of the Roman Empire from Rome(Italy) to the Constantinople(Turkey) and started the Byzantine Empire in The Balkans/Turkey.

The Ottomans BTFO the Eastern Romans/Byzantines during the Islam meme and they were pushed back into Romania.

this