Premier League imminent for our boys in white?

Premier League imminent for our boys in white?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/dominic-matteo-declared-bankrupt-former-6265334
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In before Man cucks screaming "LEEDS SCUM"

In before manc cucks calling me Leeds scum

Small club , a mere footnote and history

I now remember Mark Viduka, Harry Kewell and Rio Ferdinand.

tin pot club

Nothing says tin pot like the biggest attendances this year in the Championship, and the 11th highest attendances in England

literally who? irrelevant.

Literally bigger than almost half the Premier League

its the american never hearing of championship episode

In before Liverpool fans

I miss watching Loods get destroyed so it'd be fun but they are an eternal championship club

meant for

Honestly my favorite thing on Sup Forums

picture looks ancient lol

we all know what the real #1 yorkshire team is

Please come back when you can hold more than 19,500 fans

I am so shockingly proud to be a Leeds fan. And I believe that this could be the year. Alioski, Saiz and The Pontus of Dreams are amazing players. The rest of the team is pretty damn alright too. There will be problems if two central defenders will get injuried at the same time though.
Have a lovely season lads and ladies.

Nothing says #1 like being doubled by us last season and having a lower average attendance

lol your best player last season preferred our bench to starting another game for your shambles of a club. You'd be happy to hear that we're gonna expand our stadium to 26'000 from 21'000 next season

Glad to see some of our European representation here. If we're so tinpot, why do we have fans all over Sweeden, Finland, Norway and Denmark?

>literally still 11k smaller than us

I have a feeling this might be Liverpool's year though.

Coming 4th doesn't win you anything

yeah but at the end of the road

Yeah but we had a shit start, we're now 5 undefeated and I doubt you'll even make playoffs

>been out the PL for 15 years
>were in the third tier a few years ago
>big club

muh CL semi final

Blunderland have a bigger white elephant that they also struggle to fill. Swansea will have a higher average attendance in a years time anyway

>we had a shit start
and wednesday didn't? I remember we were both near the bottom of the table at some point

It's even more hilarious when forest try to claim it

What's going on in this thread?

What makes a club big is uncertain to say the least. To me its 1)Current Status 2)Domestic Fans 3) History

If you base it on current status alone it doesn't really make sense. You may as well call Watford a big club, or Blackpool because they were in the Prem not so long ago

You're alright Sheff United, don't get mixed up in this thread

Blackpool were involved in one of the most famous cup finals, they are clearly a big club

In 1950 fucking 3

BASED

I dunno, I think they lacked the cutting edge

If Radebe and Woodgate would've been fit all season they probably would have reached the final and finished in the top 2 as well.

>starting danny fucking mills in your most important game of the season cause everyone else is injured

We never won as much as we could have. During both the 60's. 70's and 2000's. Also now just remembering the fact that my mum shagged Dominic Matteo. Call me a liar all you want but its true

Spot on. If we had reached that final I doubt we would have been relegated too

>Also now just remembering the fact that my mum shagged Dominic Matteo
what did your dad think to that?

Wasn't happy fair to say, I was about 5 at the time but I do remember him screaming at him when he offered free season tickets as an apology. He gets pissed off whenever he hears the name and I still have my Matteo poster in my room just to spite him

this is brilliant

I wonder if your dad will murder you or if you'll develop some weird fetish out of this

As badly as the word cuck is used on here, this is actually about the right time to use it

My ancestors are from Yorkshire, glad to see they're finally turning things around

>Apparently it was an affair that lasted several years. For all I know he could be my dad

I think he's got a fetish for it. He seems pretty chill a few years on so I think he likse the fact that Matteo cucked him

You there are about 20 pro teams in Yorkshire, 19 of which hate Leeds with a passion?

Where in Yorkshire are they from?

quite the story mate

The fact that its true makes it even better. There's a chance hes my dad but I can't milk it because the fucker is bankrupt

Looks like the cunt liked an affair

Bottom few lines:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/dominic-matteo-declared-bankrupt-former-6265334