Why was everyone in twin peaks lusting after this shovel faced baby chicken eater?

why was everyone in twin peaks lusting after this shovel faced baby chicken eater?

best girl tbqh

White guys who like asians are pretty much retarded.

Literally only the sheriff did, maybe the old man too but that's it. Still though, she's an ugly man faced chink.

>chinks here actuality think white women are jealous of this ugly gook

keke

because she had an innie that was pristine, smooth, and soft like an infant's

Yellow fever destroys brains so that any hideous Asian (most of them) becomes attractive no matter how hideous.

is a good example

This desu. Drop me in mainland China and I'm in 10/10 heaven

Your all crazy, I think she's cute

She's look a lot better without the dykecut, the clown red lipstick and maybe add a little eyeshadow or something.

idk that dude's no prize either; i'd put them in the same league desu.

What did Lynch mean by this?

that's a pretty hurtful thing to say, OP. but it must be ok because i'm sure you're a 10/10.

He meant that when the log lady said her husband was in that log, she wasn't lying.

She was the best girl IMO.

Supposedly the judy that bowie was talking about was supposed to be her identical twin sister so she would be in future seasons.

She's exotic. No other Asians in the town.

she's underrated but nah

I thought it meant BOB has control over the woods, the dresser was made from the woods around Twin Peaks and he imprisoned Josie in it like he did the Log Lady's husband.

>tfw Truman won't be in season 3
>tfw we won't see Truman as a crazy old man known as "the knob man"

They're practically Canadians in Twin Peaks. Look at how much they love Chinks in Canada

Best girl coming through

>there was a time when there was a distinct lack of asians in canada

>when u remember that she gets cunt blocked by worst girl

She literally blocked herself from ever appearing again in twin peaks so she got what she deserved.