1. you're country

1. you're country
2. which side will your country take in the imminent US-Korean War?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrfWtLSIivk
sites.google.com/site/samsimulator1972/home)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwangmyŏngsŏng_program
youtube.com/watch?v=_Vzzz3O_sP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong image

North Korea of course

Best korea

>be relieved that Clinton lost and isn't dicking the Middle East
>this happens instead

Can we just have one term without this madness? God damn.

>citing state media
Are they joking? The same state media that exists to tell the people they got first place in every olympic event? Trump aside, how is no one in the state department smart enough to realize that's bullshit?
Jesus Christ, if NK told everyone to leave Seoul again we'd be in a war right now.

How are they going to hit Guam though? With 50 year old MiGs or with rockets that can reach Seoul at best?

this

with their big dong nuclear missiles

none, we're neutral and the whole korea issue is your fault.

Kim Jong, obviously

>trump
>not dicking the Middle East

Best Korea.

Neutral, there would be no point for us to get involved.

if this fucker ruins my vacation...

you're actually our closest ally you spastic

No one's country is joining NK and most won't get involved.

East Korea

Reminder that we must defend the DPRK against western imperialism.

North Korea just because I want to see the US on ruins with Trump escaping in an helicopter

youtube.com/watch?v=JrfWtLSIivk

?

if i practice with that "realistic to the switch" sam simulator (sites.google.com/site/samsimulator1972/home) on the internet a lot, will they entrust me one of their sams? :^) would love to shoot down some burgers

You treacherous maggot, we should nuke you next

pls stop hacking our elections

ty for your consideration

I'd be more worried if they had a better record with satellites.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwangmyŏngsŏng_program

>the whole korea issue is your fault.

>Not NK's
>Not China's

Open a history book Seamus. We didn't start the Korean War, we didn't stop the NKs from being crushed and we haven't protected the Kims all of these years.

against the empire obviously

>if this fucker ruins my vacation...
Please tell me you aren't going to NK on vacation.

thought experiment:

If you were an unwilling soldier (drafted, bad compensation, tertiary ally soldier) during this hypothetical war on the side of the US, regardless of cunt, and you found an attractive NK girl, and you knew for a fact you would not be caught and it could not be traced back to you, would you rape her? If no would these conditions change your mind, What if she was a comfort girl for the NK army so she was "used to it"? What if she was unconscious?

Absolutely.

If I am drafted it is my country's responsibility not mine. I would rape our own soldiers if I could get away with it.

We'll observe strict neutrality like in 'Nam

I've been so fuckin nauseous with all the news swirling around this North Korea issue. I don't mind dying if I can leave something behind and inspire other people, but if everything's gonna get blown to shit then even that dream is lost. I can barely eat and I've vomited twice in the last couple days.

I just wanted to be a cartoonist, man.

you know, it's funny, i have just remembered, there are some guys on one our popular radio, they are, hm, musical comedians who remake different songs to be about the current political topics and stuff, two years ago they already made a song that every russian is a hacker after russian hackers supposedly broke into obama's network, here it is if you are interested youtube.com/watch?v=_Vzzz3O_sP4

What about the Finno-Korean Hypowar?

>We'll observe strict neutrality like in 'Nam
>'Nam
So they Aussies will be coming along?

Americas side obviously.

I hope we don't actually fight but just destabilize the region and watch all you fuckers die.

Yeah sure, just don't throw them at vertical cliff faces since they're god awful at it

north korea

what was this a reference to

Would it violate the NAP if they touched down in Shannon and we told them they're going in the wrong direction?

Nothing is going to happen

I have almost no sex drive, but if I was stuck on the front lines for 14 months and we just successfully took a Nork town, I don't know
I'd like to think I wouldn't rape even under shit conditions like that

1. Flag
2. Hopefully US, probably neutral

Who cares about NK though? I personally hate to see more of the same neoliberlism like South Korea has but as far as the average person is considered North Korea is the one place the USA could have a conclusive victory. South Korea would just absorb North Korea ala Germany and Yemen. No mess like Iraq, Libya or Afghanistan. No stalemate like Serbia or Syria.

I wouldn't penetrate her but would probably masturbate using her and kiss/cuddle.

no

Do people here truly unironically support North Korea over the US in this hypothetical war?

See flag

Mother Russia. Seriously, China and Japan meddles too much with Seoul. It's better for my country to suck Putin's manly dick at this point.

no but I would force her to hold my hand

>North Korea and Kim Jong Gook in the news again
This happens EVERY YEAR! Either put up or shut up, fucking gooks.

>you're country
Yes indeed, i'm a country