Well, at least there is something we can all agree

Well, at least there is something we can all agree.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B20cM6AsMF8
youtube.com/watch?v=138ajKRMzIY
youtu.be/PcD3HdQbRm4
youtube.com/watch?v=JPzZaYnLzvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EM0WbWb2iZs
youtube.com/watch?v=jwp-i3HQvLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...so....did we ever find out who Steinvord is????

i think he answered that on his soundcloud, its just some random guy who sent him some tracks

>Autechre

autechre are team /skam/ not ream /rephlex/

Ceephax will never be as good as his brother

oh yeah, didn't see the filename before posting

wow. So it's not Aphex or Square ? Interesting...i still fucks wit it and I'm glad I grabbed that vinyl before Rephlex folded

some random ameriburger obsessed with rdj

>μ-Ziq

I love him...but he's got some pretty big misses

This. He does have some fucking great albums, and some really bad ones.

He also looks like a total jerk lately:
youtube.com/watch?v=B20cM6AsMF8

(not that I really care anyways)

Woooow...i laughed, but if thats real...fuck off µ-ziq

>dopplereffekt

>Cylob

>putting dopplereffekt insead of drexciya

>CLARK

well damn, i guess i agree after all

youtube.com/watch?v=138ajKRMzIY

actually i prefer ceephax

Ceephax makes pretty decent tunes but nothing hes released has come even close to Hard Normal Daddy, Feed Me Weird Things, or Go Plastic

Squarepusher had a good moment, but I just can't really enjoy his news tracks...

Ceephax is doing some next level shit: plain good raw acid, great melodies, fun, authentic, and basically just general good vibes from the lad.

>a good moment
You mean good moments? See
Just because you don't like what he's releasing now doesn't take away from anything he's released before, Squarepusher has a multiple great albums, eps and singles. While Ceephax just released a few fun tunes, and a bunch of average tracks

memepusher have absolutely nothing that compares to pic related, for instance

Also, we are comparing apples with potatoes here because Ceephax also is a great video artist, not just a bassist.....

>memepusher
Jesus christ you're contrarian, every single track on Hard Normal Daddy is better than all the tracks on Exidy Tours

i've said at many times, and i'll say it again. SP is way more musically complex than Andy, although Andy is really good and fun as well. Easy listening or party stuff, listen ceephax. Just listening and more complex beats, listen to Squarepusher

holy shit that video is unparalleled bait. how many death threats do you think boc fanbois gave him over that?

> Mike came out and said he had these tapes, and put them up for sale on ebay for $1k, because he knew they'd get up to that eventually anyway. Allllll the fanboys whined and complained that you should never ever sell such a relic, blahblahblah. So he replies with a video of him smashing them, LOL

>friend of mine shows me carpet muncher
>start listening to royal astronomy
>carpet muncher's the only good track
>mfw

Listen to Tango N'Vectif and Lunatic Harness instead

beautiful

This.

He peaked with his debut.

lunatic harness is good as hell

Did he release any good album after the 90s?

I think Chewed Corners is pretty good
youtu.be/PcD3HdQbRm4

>no Bogdan Raczynski
youtube.com/watch?v=JPzZaYnLzvQ

...nope

Rolando Simmons
youtube.com/watch?v=EM0WbWb2iZs

Ceephax has those godly videos though. No one can fuck with him in that department.

how about come to daddy and windowlicker?

true, those were mind-bendingly awesome, cinematic experiences. Truth be told they are better than Andy's vids, but those were really the work of Chris Cunningham and not richard d james and had a considerable budget. Andy's vids are low budget homemade pre-dank memes caliber genius made by the man himself. So if we're going Andy vs. Richard in that regard its Ceephax all the way.

>Rolando Simmons
I really like his tracks, solid acid.

his Trackermatte stuff is worth checking out too if you haven't already
youtube.com/watch?v=jwp-i3HQvLc