Facebook now has more than 2 Billion people

Facebook now has more than 2 Billion people

Hahahahaha Russians btfo

Sup Forums

>Since its creation in 2003, Sup Forums has grown to become one of the world's largest forums, serving approximately 680,000,000 page impressions to over 22,000,000 unique visitors per month (~11 MM in the US). The website is mainly popular amongst young adults, and its imageboard format is based fully on user-generated content. Users post in a variety of interest-themed imageboards, including Video Games, Anime, Lifestyle and Technology.

>Sup Forums.org is one of the highest-trafficked US sites according to Alexa and Quantcast, and is ranked by Big-Boards as being the 2nd largest BBS in the world. Sup Forums is credited with spawning a number of wildly popular internet memes, including LOLcats, the rapid rise to popularity of Tay "Chocolate Rain" Zonday, and "Rickrolling"—among many others.

quality>>>quantity

And I'm proud to not be and never have been one of them.

VK has neither

t.cuckbook user

>half of its users are Americans

Makes so much fucking sense. Time to leave this shitty country

The only people I know that use Facebook regularly are boomers

>sharing 2nd place reddit with cucks and leafs
disgusting

I have 5 or 6 fake accounts which have all been shadowbanned from the HuffPo comment section.

L M A O
NZ shouldn't be there, though. I like them.

VK is superior to FB in terms of functionality

I had to open a Facebook account just to use Tinder

except it is exclusive to mostly just russia and slavic countrie so technically much more inclusive of the demographic

We can assume several million of those uses are sock accounts, fake, no longer active, meme pages and non-person entities but that still is well over a billion people. My question is who are the 5 billion people without facebook.

bullshit map

why is tweeter so unpopular? even trump uses it. i thought dumb millennials love telling the world what they are up to every hour.

>Monthly active users
>no longer active

and that means what exactly?

I fucking hate that one is weird and can't socialize as easily(to get grills mainly) when he doesn't have a facebook account.
Fuck that shit.
I'm still not making one.

and you had to use tinder just to... ?

Girls see your facebook profile as a resume of your life. If you don't have one or has one with nothing in it, it means you're loser. This is the sad state of humanity these days.

i hope this is not true. because this is beyond retarded. fb is meant to be for baby boomers/old farts who have arrived in life already. not as a tool to build relationships.

t. old fag

I've noticed that almost no Americans use WhatsApp, but everyone in Europe and Latin America does.

It's probably different all over. Remember the rest of the world is still 5-10 years behind us when it comes to social trends. fb use to be much more prolific in the high-school and young adult scene. Now it's calmed down a bit and like you said you I think older generation uses it more.

It is true, but the girls who do that aren't worth our time.
Then main problem is that, you can't ask for a girl's number without sounding a bit weird; everyone is just telling their fb names. And starting a conversation on fb is much easier than texting or using whatsup, viber and stuff
What's crazy is that not even 7 years ago, things weren't like that at all...

and two of those 2 billions people are me because i made two one-time accounts for bonuses in a couple of games

pshaw
social media loses to instant messengers for years already

Yes I fucking hate using the messenger app over texting

Mainly because you can't delete messages, at all, they're there forever, you cab soft delete so you can't view the message but the other person can. Its all data mining bullshit.

redpill me on VK

I was going to post an image but it's over the size limit, goddammit moot.

when i was younger i used to get drunk and say stupid shit to people. then i would sober up and feel awkward for a bit and move on. and now? you get drunk and you text stupid shit that cannot be deleted. or worse, may be caught on camera. and ends up on youtube. oh my

i don't use social media at all

>WhatsApp

Wtf why? Who uses a Messanger app?

kek'd

Phoneposters like yourself.

Why?

Because phoneposters are dumb lol

why?