Why do dumbass low IQ bros always vote republican ?

im sorry you got cucked by Chad

Freedom

>you will never share half a burrito with him

Is lifting weight the maximum redpilling?

>Did Chad forget to take his Trump hat when he cucked you, did you find it lying on the nightstand while your gf had that look of satisfaction on her face?

if liberals who have a degree are so smart why did they let themselves be molded by the crucible of modern college to all have the same ignorant opinions?

The same reason prissy, white guilt, closet aristocrats and blacks always vote democrat? Both sides attract pieces of shit.

>implying they vote

That's the ironpill my tiny brown friend, I can't manipulate my government at a whim but I can squat 405 atg all day

They aren't under the influence of (((intellectuals))).

ass to grass, good man

>Those cucks that do everything 1/4 ROM then look around like everyone should be impressed.

First video I've seen of a Trump supporter being violent and making an ass of himself, he also happens to be jacked.

On the other hand I've seen dozens upon dozens of videos of Bernie supporters being just as loud, ignorant, and even more violent than this guy and they're usually flabby betas that only attack in groups.

In short, go fuck yourself OP.

You need to have low IQ to vote.

Why do shills shitpost at 10:00 PM EST?

>Do they not have families, or anybody at all for that matter?

They don't know why it is right but they are manly and can feel it.

>intelligent men understand why.

Wait a minute- I thought the ethnic groups with the lowest average IQs we core Democratic Party constituencies?

>1 post by this ID
>cucked by chad

>american politics

however, i unironically believe that trump will break the tradition of controlled opposition.

I sincerely believe that right wing governance is the best for everyone in the long term. However, it condemns people to their true place in society as earned by their merit.

This is a problem in democracy, because the average person is shit, and deserves to stew in that shit while the ~10% of us who keep civilization functioning rule over them, being aptly rewarded. But what peon will vote to preserve this?

Therefore, the few, the elite, the aristocracy, we seize on the stupidity of the masses to recruit them. We don't actually give a shit about hating gays, or jesus, or confederate flags. But the fact that emotional idiots will give us a mandate to rule if we tack these issues onto our hierarchical rule is reason enough to embrace them.

Like I said, all for the best. The left if unrestrained will devour the productive 10% out of envy, and all will be left with nothing.

Le bump

>muh john galt

lol

A certain belief is held by blue collar workers that a man should wear his heart on his sleeve. It is how they were raised, and it is commendable. But duplicitous liberal scum like you pretend that it is a mark of the mentally deficient. Honesty is a completely foreign concept to you. I actually pity you, and all of your sociopathic friends.