So, now that the dust has settled, what did we think of this avant-garde masterpiece of pop music?

So, now that the dust has settled, what did we think of this avant-garde masterpiece of pop music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/KeroKeroBonito/playlists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gimmicky but fun, looking forward to the album

literally the most groundbreaking piece of music released in about 50 years.

>the most CRUSHING

shut up retard

The most significant piece of music since it's creation in 1910

let's be honest, they crushed it

Rumors of a collaboration with Kendrick Lamar and Paulie Shore are bringing about the end times

haha what is thissss

whats up crusher hows sarah

Soyboy music

shut up you Sup Forums faghot and tell me the context for this image. NOW

shitty sleigh bells rip off

also im not the other guy that said shut up

This.

Sarah did nothing wrong.

Hey guys, Gus here. Could you not post these things anymore? Sarah came to the studio after her boyfriend fucked her too hard and now i'm comforting her, making her tea and colouring her hair while we listen to our new mixes. Please guys :(

lol

They absolutely crushed it

Kinda crap lmao

I hope its not just a random single like Summer Holiday

new album when, any clues twitter/instagram fags?

fucking cunt

kkb are ripoffs and that lass is a bitch

C

she isn't my waifu but the pal have a twat face

So has she abandoned the whole pretense of pretending to be Japanese? Watch how quickly she's forgotten about once she loses the weeb crowd's support.

nah she still sings in that stereotypical lifeless way that some people find appealing

can i help make the tea

There are a hundred other pretty faces that do the same thing, the only reason they've received any attention at all is because they successfully marketed a diluted, British parody of J-Pop to the western market as real J-Pop.

>my sexy monster

dang nothing fools you, how come you haven't been targeted by the shadowmasters for culling yet?

that guy has to have black blood inside him, there's no way an asian guy can have a dick like that.

Nah, she says i make the best tea and i'm the best guy ever, she's so cute. She then kisses me on the cheek but i always dislike the smell of cum and the hairs between her teeth. :/
She needs a back rub now, gotta go guys.

I noticed in their youtube playlists Only Acting is listed as an album:
youtube.com/user/KeroKeroBonito/playlists

Maybe the new album is also called Only Acting? Or it could be a placeholder for the actual album title? Either way, I reckon we are getting an album this year.

you probably also think that Clarence Clarity sounds exactly like Corey Feldman, yes?