Restarting thread

Hello, i am the dimension traveler from this morning, sorry i let thread archive i had to go to the victory event

anyway, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler.27s_views_on_Islam
bioviva-science.com/2016/04/21/first-gene-therapy-successful-against-human-aging/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Missed the thread

Recap plz

What was Hitler's greatest achievement?

If you really are a time traveler then why are you apologizing that you couldn't be here in time and why didn't you just time traveled to the previous thread?

Im from the dimension in which germany won ww2, or so you call it in your dimension.

Taking down the USSR, well his army did it but still he was Fuhrer at the time

Not a time traveler, dimension traveler, its still 2016 in my dimension my dude

Not sure if we're in the same boat, but this is the 6th time I've experienced 2016.

Nobody else seems to have any memories of it, and anytime I talk about it everyone calls me crazy.

different boat my friend, good luck though

have you played Wolfenstein?

Who is running Nazi Germany these days?

Surely Hitler still isn't alive

Ok... not a lot to go on but I like this kind of thread.

How are German-American relations?
Is islam at war with the west?
Did you get here through a black hole?

Merkel.

Why don't you bring me along to your dimension?

How did Fascism hold out? Was it temporary and regress back to a more democratic form or did it thrive and last?

>implying ((((Angela Kasner)))) didn't go straight to the 'gas

'gas being slang for Madagascar obviously, since there were never any gas chambers and no holocaust

Has the Third Reich become bogged down with bureaucratic regulations and protectionism like the European Union of our timeline?

Anyways while im waiting i may as well summarize WW2 for you, or The Victory of the People, as its called in my dimension, which was waged 1939-1953, im pretty sure Poland got ass fucked the same way, except The Russians werent planning an offensive, and barbarossa never happened. The western countries swiftly succumbed to the blitzkreig, except britain which was destroyed, but Mosely something (scruffy on british history at this time) was appointed PM, and started collaborating with the Germans and Italians. (italy still sucks dick btw), Now, heres where it becomes rather dramatic, A german citizen was killed in the middle of the Nanking Rape, which stressed relations between Germany and Japan, and when pearl harbor happened, Hitler denounced the Japanese and went to war with USA. cont

Goddammit. Thanks.

I feel like Bill Murray, except it's a whole year, and everything is a bit different everytime, so I can't even bother to remember anything because it's different.

Writing shit down does nothing either.

Institutionalized once after the first time. Stopped telling people after that.

Will answer questions when done explaining sorry my dudes,

Anyway after Japan fell in 1944, US and Germany began working on Russia, Hitler and Truman met up and decided to flank them from both sides, i.e, Amphibious assualt across the Bering strait and blitzkreig to Leningrad, Kiev, and Moscow. US got through about 100 miles of territory in 3 weeks, then started meeting Resistance, while Germany drew up a defensive line about 75 miles from Stalingrad. After about a year of trench like warfare, Germans broke through to Stalingrad and decimated the entire population via artillery and street sweeps (literal death squads as the reich announced the year prior only enemies were there now), so with his oil gone, factories gone, and 30 percent of country dead or displaced, Stalin surrendered and was brought to high court for literally 28 million counts of murder, and famously recieved 400 life sentences and a death sentence. And that was WW2

Then presumably you know the future?

Not at all actally before Hitler died it was decreed that the upper 35 staff of the Nazi party had to unanimously decide the next Fuhrer, which was after Hitler, Erwin Rommel. And the only country on your map that doesn't have independence is Austria, which is still part of the Reich today.

Germany has remained as pure as in the 1930s, but Italy and Franco had succesion issues because they didnt kick out the Royal family, but ultimately the son of Benito, Roberto became successor in 1968, and Spains fascist state fell into somewhat of a mess after Francos death, still hasnt gotten their shit together today even

Well, kinda.

Cruz won once, hillary won 3 times, trump won twice.

Like I said, there's no point remembering what happens to try to predict anything.

How has space exploration differed ?

Did the U.S. ever find out about the holocaust?

Do you feel as though you ever did anything that could sway those outcomes at all?

Even as simple as shitposting?

>how are german american elections
after Trumans first term, Lingbergh won the election, thats all i really need to say

>is islam at war with the west

No, in 1987 Wenck decided to offer them an Ultimatum, either reform Islam or be annhilated, considering that Germany and all allied German countries were nuclear, Iran obliged

>how did you get here

scientists created a mental wormhole treatment where your conscience of my dimension is implanted into me in this dimension

I think about it all the time.

I'm an EMT so every time I treat a patient I imagine a cascade of things going right or wrong that could influence something to happen.

It's literally too much, and I can't think of a single thing I do that changes anything.

I even tried keeping a list of all patient names that I've treated, and googling them to see if they appear in the news.

The closest I've got was one kid who got shot like 6 times, survived while his dad died trying to protect him from some drug dealer.

I treated the dealer for an overdose earlier in the year.

I'm afraid to fart at this point.

Actually quite well, a multi nation lunar base was created in the 90's (USA 3R FR and SW), and just last month the first manned mission to mars embarked, set to arrive in about 9 months

How many dimensions have you "visited"?

What's the craziest thing you've seen in one?

In your timeline was there ever a political leader named Harold Millard or Harold Black? Maybe even Ethan Black or Millard? The first name could also be Woodrow or Chauncey

Just curious, thanks.

There was no holocaust, all jews were deported after first phase of the VP

I recommend you meditate. You seem to be stressing out and worrying over many minor details that are beyond your control.

In Taoism there is a concept called wu-wei. It means unattached action. I think you would benefit just from calming down and clearing your head. Rather than stress, relax and enjoy the absurd experience.

What do the Jews do now? Where are they?

>No, in 1987 Wenck decided to offer them an Ultimatum, either reform Islam or be annhilated, considering that Germany and all allied German countries were nuclear, Iran obliged
thought germany was going to spearhead islam instead of the arabs?

Ive visited 4 dimensions, in one of them Australia became the undisputed world super power

no not that i recall sorry

That's nice and all, but it doesn't change my day to day.

This is literally the only place I'll talk about it because the first time it happened I was involuntarily committed for 3 months, then Cruz won.

I've gotten pretty good at letting go of things, but I'm still pretty mindfucked by everything.

Sometimes I console myself by pretending it was just a really long, 6 year dream.

They got their shit kicked in by Turkey for starting becoming literal niggers in their country, jewish gangs were formed which mugged Imams, and then turkey went Armenia 2.0

Druidicus Pharoah?

their country is 98% Christian??

Is there an Israel Palestine conflict at this time in you're timeline?

Woah woah woah.

How does the mental wormhole thing work?

Would it be possible to accidentally wormhole someone else's brain after certain intervals of time?

I think your nazi scientists fucked me.

So what's the reason you've come to this dimension anyway? What's the importance of this dimension?

No, theres almost no jews anywhere in the world, largest group of jews is 15,000 in Brooklyn NY

>tfw I will never repeat the same day for 10 years so I can become a intellectual well read in all matters and ace life.
why live?

Go make a thread in /x/

Also post some scientific theory from your timeline that don't exist here.

Us anons need a head start.

I could not imagine a worse hell

I have no idea how it works i just sit down and choose where i go next time, the Dr's i think are sworn to secrecy though about how it works, sorry to disappoint

My friend told me about how fucked up and autistic this one is, guys WHAT THE FUCK IS A TRANSEXUAL??!?!

Jeopardy is pretty great. Not gonna lie.

I've been pouring over any books on string theory, M-theory, supergravity, etc. Trying to find an answer. Unfortunately I'm pretty average when it comes to intelligence.

The shitty thing is, I can't just pop into universities without being noticed or kicked out, and I can't enroll fast enough without neglecting my family.

You're a split timeline traveler, not a dimensional traveler. Do you even know what dimensions are, fuckhead?

You know what thread you're in, right?

Consciousness is extremely hard to change right now

This universe doesn't perfect it for a couple more years, then it takes a couple decades for the mass consciousness to shift to allow responsible people to use it

It's basically multiverse time travel

It's pure unfiltered heresy.
Welcome to the bizarro dimension.

Well the government tried cloning attack dogs once, do you guys have cloning?

i just googled germany.....

oh my god

Last I checked we just did the sheep and stopped for "ethical" reasons.

Although we did cure aging recently, or at least I think we did.

>all Jews deported
>only 15,000 Jews left
wut

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler.27s_views_on_Islam

"According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[233] Speer also stated that when he was discussing with Hitler events which might have occurred had Islam absorbed Europe: "Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions of the country.[233]

Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."[235]"

does anything else interesting happen?

ive seen you post before, so im actually interested now since you might not be bsing

this is a very interesting subject to me as a quantum physics major

tell me more

Sweet, it happened before 2016.

bioviva-science.com/2016/04/21/first-gene-therapy-successful-against-human-aging/

turkey took care of the jews, and the US only lets jews live in Brooklyn, anywhere else and they are taxed for it, and i said largest group

Yup, we /apocalypse/ now.
God is very pissed here.

Idk if its true but in the book "death of our leader", it said Hitler turned back to Catholicism about 2 weeks before he died

Do you have any proof? I mean the thing is, if you can project mental states across dimensions, that seemingly means you're using electromagnetic energy somehow, and you could send us a signal we could pick up that would pretty conclusively prove you were telling the truth, given you could send us detailed, unfakeable newsreel footage of your world.

and then all the other successors to Hitler were Christian to the core

There's no world war, if that's what you're asking.

CERN finds gravitons in a fifth dimension, but not every time, and sometimes it's not gravitons, it's just "strange neutrinos."

I focus a lot on science news, for obvious reasons.

Patriots win 5 out of the 6 times. I only know that from being in new england. The sixth time was the Buccaneers. That was when Cruz won.

I always like a good lore thread.
Here are my questions:

>-What does the map of the world generally look like?

>-What is the internet like? Is there a Sup Forums, or at least, an equivalent counterpart of it?
What are the memes like?

>-Are lefties beginning to come on the rise as new generations come in as they always do? If so, what are they for?

>-What is the general western pop-culture like and/or comparable to (music, fashion, trends, etc.)

>-Any stories from the other dimensions you have supposedly visited?

again im not positive on how it works, but only you conscience is transferred, not anything physical, if we reach that point ill remember you guys

Does your timeline have any intention of helping us?

I feel like we are pretty fucked, I wish so badly I had been born in your dimension man... Fuck.

But HOW is it transferred? Surely they explained the basics to you?

Look, I KNOW THIS IS ALL IN FUN, but I'm genuinely curious to see what explanations he can come up with for this shit. I'm not super-autistic, just bored.

Map is pretty much same, except Russia which was totally destroyed and is still economically cucked and Americas and germanys bitchs

Internet is same, just lot less leftist is what ive gathered, (after hitler passed censorship laws decreased significantly)

My generation is more fanatical than the 1940s one it seems

Country music is big, lots of family and military songs, movies im not really into

Australia became the global super power in one that i visited, story?

there was a declassified OP from a few years ago where they tried to infuence another dimension, and the lives of all 70 volunteets were lost, so they left it at a recreational thing that you need to be approved for

read above, government has it classified, said this before

You're larping based off of Stein's Gate.

im not asking for specifics

but i am actually very curious as to what could be causing this consciousness disturbance

it seems that you're in a perpetual loop, you're probably in a different parallel universe every time on the 1st

in other words, your memory of who you are, transcends parallel universes, however every universe you've lived in has still went on, and so have you believing yourself to be freed from the hell of the groundhog day repeating, or never having experienced it in the first place

for some reason though, you just keep repeating

funny that you mention CERN..

Hillary gets indicted once, the supreme court pretty much erases the 4th amendment 3 out of 6 times, contested convention happens once, Bernie gets hit with campaign fraud once.

Iran has scuffle with Saudi Arabia a couple times, riots at presidential rallies, minor market corrections late summer, DB insolvency becomes a huge problem almost every time, but those events I can't really tie together to a particular timeline. They seem to happen often enough.

>stein

BOY YOU KNOW WHAT

its stains;gates idiot

It's not as though Steins;Gate invented John Titor.
Autistic internet roleplaying is a time honored tradition.

Which countries are the world powers? How are nuclear weapons controlled? Was there a Cold War equivalent?

IS THERE A BREXIT YOU GROUNDHOG DAY FAGGOT

TELL ME NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

USA, Germany, and France are world super powers, Italy kind of faded after trying to take Greece, and out of those 3 powers, USA and Germany are nuclearly weaponized, thought i think its about 200 nukes in total. And no, no cold war thing

Well, I figured I'd read up on science stuff to find an explanation, and they're the place to go for that.

I've given up mostly on finding a way out, and pretty much just go about my day.

I don't think I age though. I remember I had a cut on my hand from a bread knife about a week before the end of December, and when it restarted I had no scar.

pls respond to my post above at

How many years ago, from your perspective, did those 70 people die?

>and then all the other successors to Hitler were Christian to the core
>what is baath party

it seems your conscious is being implanted in yourself in a parallel universe on the 1st over and over repeatedly

you're correct that the 1st of 2016 is the massive divergent point, but im not sure why you're getting effected by this as myself is here right now, and i can't know the future besides what i know from memories

but im not sure why you're effected by this, you shouldn't be. your consciousness should not be flipping around like that

oh god what if we fucked up and tons of peoples consciousnesses from our universe are doing this?

fuck i dont want to think about that, i hope we didn't

about 5 years ago more or less

Thanks a lot for this thread.
Wether or not it was autism or genuine it's really fun to imagine there is a reality where everything went right.

Thanks man, good travels.

Brexit happens once.

The shooter/stabber kinda ruins it 5 out of 6 times.

It's really close sometimes though, so the girl who killed the MP might not have that big an impact.

You're lucky I'm on Sup Forums a lot, otherwise I would have no idea.

I dont know what you keep going on about, people just arent muslim, people like muslims because they are civilized in my home unlike here

Tell me. Do you worship Kek?

You motherfucker.

So there's 70 other people trapped forever, like me, because of you people?

Fuck you guy. I watched my buddy die, then had to pretend nothing happened a year later.

Fuck, thanks. Hopefully this is that 1/6 times. Odd how not everything is exactly the same each time you restart. Btw, any other major happenings like the massacre at orlando?