I caught word that the hate for the #ProudToBe video came from Sup Forums

I caught word that the hate for the #ProudToBe video came from Sup Forums.

I refuse to identify my gender or political standing out of fear that i'll be raided, but I have a legitimate question.

Why do you all hate people so much for something that doesn't hurt anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEk3b38UVP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That image pisses me the fuck off. Whoever made it should be hanged.

Why does it piss you off? The LGBT struggle is a real thing, otherwise the video wouldn't be so downvoted.

no it was the le 9gag army go ask them

The T was a mistake.

Bait thread, everyone leave, obvious retard want's a reaction just like the faggots did. they got it, we get it, you fuckers love attention.

>I refuse to identify my gender or political standing out of fear that i'll be raided, but I have a legitimate question.
>Why do you all hate people so much for something that doesn't hurt anyone?

Are you talking about video games? Because you could be some white male talking about violent video games. Or lad banter.

The Gamergate crowd vacated this board over a year ago. We've got some lad banter, but I'm not sure if this is the right place mate.

Video is down boated because your problems are all self inflicted or made up. Go be a fag, but there's no reason to be proud of it or to make sure everyone knows you're a fag, or to support faggots in their quest for attention and dramatic affairs.
Nobody in the modern age actually wants you dead except the Muslims.

I have a legitimate answer for you: fuck off, die.

images like the one you posted honestly if I saw someone carrying that around irl I would beat them to a bloody pulp. Nobody cares what you identify as stop trying to get yourself special privileges because you have a mental illness and stop trying to abuse our children and make them mentally ill as well. You are a mistake, get over it.

no it's downvoted because it's in bad taste you moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEk3b38UVP4

Fuck it I'll bite.
That image essentially says that you faggots think your bullshit struggle is greater than that of real men. The image you pickle puffers are lampooning is one of the most famous in history, the flag raising at Iwo Jima. It's an image that brings to mind a level of sacrifice, honor, and bravery that any of us living today couldn't even begin to comprehend. You make a mockery of it to bring attention to yourselves like the self centered narcissists that you have always been and then cry and scream because there are people in this world who refuse to drink your kool-aide. That is why we hate you.

I'm a fag and i joined the raid for two reasons.

1. I don't want to be the regressive lefts pet anymore
2. You're a faggot

you found the edge

I really hate how it's saying that being a faggot is braver than fighting for ones country.

stop replying to this thread, it's such shit bait

I know this is bait, but god damn that image pisses me off. Especially after watching Flags of Our Fathers a few weeks ago.

You're kind is using propaganda to try to dominate all social discussion.
Saged.

>remember sage goes in options
exactly why leftist countries fail... nobody is willing to fight and die for a country they no longer identify with religiously, culturally, or politically. would you fight a war with fagot rights as its central ideology?

This isn't Sup Forums it's just normalfags disliking the video. The only people participating in the "raid" are beta fuck alt right fags who came here because Milo mentioned us somewhere.

Why this board is being led around by the jews like this, I have no idea. It's really my only theory.