Occupy Democrats

Some girl just posted this on kikebook.

Can ppl please post anti-Occupy Democrats satire? The post reminded me of those and I would like to save em.

Occupy-liberals and all those who are far left should be purged by right wing mobs on Independence Day

NYPA but that name is pretty awful, makes them sound like they're going to conduct a sit-in at the DNC.

>implying open carry isn't the bright hair dye of the right

Purged my butt, there would just be a civil war

>But parading around as a tranny or a gigantic faggot is just being urself :)

gun owner and even I think these guys are fucking tools

Occupy Drmocrats is run by the DNC.

Its not AS culturally poisonous.

I think abortion clinic protests are the bright hair dye of the right. Not because I give a shit, but because leftwing people won't stfu about them. Always rambling about abtion clinic protests, even tho most on the right are like "wtf, who cares, get over it". But reasonable people know if abortion clinics shut down it would be detrimental and dysgenic to society.

And that is why it is the paradigm inverse of neon hair dye, because most left wing people don't give a shit about hair mutilation, even though reasonable people find it disgusting and degenerate and detrimental to society.

I have decided that leftists aren't human and treat them as such

this

Ask her to tell you what "semi-automatic" means.

You can edit just about any of these cucked anti-gun memes bro. Usually just insert images of Switzerland, or police, where the cucks have put an American gun owner, and you can show what complete retards the left are.

Eric Who

Take the photo out, add in a transfag and rephrase it to fit

I could not get that yellow color just right.

And when Obama cries on TV to try and manipulate your emotions so you support gun control, he's literally acting like a woman.

And this one..

And this one,. C ouple of my faves

Is she saying children aren't considered US citizens?

Honestly in some ways I want Hitlery to win so that we can have right wing death squads already, it's fucking late. If Trump wins it will just give us some hope that we can turn things around but IMO it is too late.

Pearl Harbor

zuckercuck kike propaganda channel

These people are ridiculous. What's to stop me from pulling my gun and shooting them, then claiming self defense? Why would you walk around a store with a rifle like that, knowing it's going to cause people to be put on edge?

Replace the first yellow part with "When progressive dipshits protest a Donald Trump rally with the goal of shutting it down"
>flows nicely

Too bad it's a giant lie

When middle-aged "homo-sexual" activists
walk down a street with semi-erect penises waving
around, they aren't exercising their rights
with an ethic of responsibility. They're trying to
intimidate their way to respect and esteem.
They're acting out, demanding attention and
rejecting curbs on their desires
That's not being a citizen.
That's being a toddler.
-Din Du

and when the gays ass fuck each other in the middle of the street during pride week, they're more mature?

No one has figured out these open carry guys are Bloomberg paid shills? You're slippin pol.

use the color pick tool dumbass

>dat projection

in what universe is 35 people in Switzerland a Genocide?