Comfy friday night capekino thread

comfy friday night capekino thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/kQzPVht.gifv
youtu.be/z9BL59uiAz8
youtu.be/lnNwMiOWDM0
strawpoll.me/11824427/r
youtube.com/watch?v=7PGtROAYhW8
metro.co.uk/2016/03/24/why-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-is-the-best-superhero-movie-ever-made-5772952/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Snyder movies have the best husbandos

Excellent continuity.

i.imgur.com/kQzPVht.gifv

I love how brutal the fight is, like you're expecting some fun capeshit fight and instead you get this ultimately deeply disturbing thing. Because, of course it would be.

Until Superman says Martha and everything is over.

God bless capekino

will this bitter DCuck ever shut up?

> Batman hits Superman with everything including the kitchen sink

Does Snyder always have to include the most generic and obvious on the nose symbolism in his movies? Its like he wants these movies to cater to retards.

>tfw have to wait 10 months for the next batch of snyderkino
Patience is a virtue, I suppose.

He shills Shitty movies for free. Same time everyday

posters

What did they mean by this?

Instagram filters and edgy Contrast levels OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>MoS 2 3 vs 1 gods fighting - whole city gets leveled
>BvS Batman vs Superman fighting - whole port gets destroyed
>Avengers 2 gods fighting
>is this

jfc how can anyone defend this shit?

> Every comic book fight in a movie has to be strong bricks punching each other while building fall

he's still defending this piece of shit 6 cuts pansy fight abomination

KEK

Superman vs Zod : Strong bricks punching each other while buildings fall

Superman vs Doomsday : strong bricks punching each other while buildings fall

Superman(Justice League) vs Darkseid, Stepenwolfe, Orion, Kalibak, Ares, etc, etc : Strong bricks punching each other while buildings fall

All DC fights will be like this. Predictable garbage.

>The Weeknd music videos have better symbolism

>tfw excited for the finale of the trilogy.

At least it tried. Where are your pics analyzing the aiport fight, Marvelcuck?

Steppenwolf for one and tell me why Superman would be fighting Ares let alone why he'd be fighting him along with a bunch of New Gods

make it Sup Forums

They're holding a picture of meXD

I'd fuck your boi pucci

Watching the 4 hour long Fellowship of the Ring.

The original cloakkino

Post dick on Sup Forums right the fuck now!

>This much ass hurt over half ass symbolism in a mediocre flick

Fuck marvel, son because I'm about to Big Trouble in Little China that ass of yours.
>The big dicks
Wang/Jack

>Traveling to the under world to get his wife back
Orpheus

>Blinding and return of sight to Jack
paul the apostle

>Levels to hell
Dantes inferno lvl 1 is lust = whorehouse jack visits

>Lo pan is a lustly on man
reference to Pan (goatboy)

>Lo pan marries and pricks both ladies
more dicks

>Goes through all the hells and found it wanting came back enlighten
Dante

Listen to the godly OST

youtu.be/z9BL59uiAz8

youtu.be/lnNwMiOWDM0

It's growing on me as the best Zimmer score after Interstellar.

This is the one thing snyder does right.

My boner thanks you snyder.

WHY SO MANY CUTS JESUS CHRIST STOP

In the dream, they took me to the light

A beautiful lie

Before the release of BvS
>It will be the Dawn of Capekino.
>Marvel is going to get BTFO.
>"It will be a philosophical political drama that explores mankind's need for hope and the dangers of absolute power".
>Zack Snyder will deliver... In Zack Snyder we trust.
>People loved it, received a standing ovation.
>It's being called the next Dark Knight
>Literally EVERYONE loved it!

After the release of BvS
>Critics don't matter, they're paid off by marvel and/or just have a skewed view since they're so used to Marvel movies they can't appreciate true CAPEKINO!
>Just look at the user score, fans obviously love the movie.
>Citizen Kane and 2001 also had mixed reviews when they came out!
>Its deeper and smarter than people think, too much for Marvel fans.

After 1 week of the release of BvS
>Reviews don't matter, fans love it and it will still beat out Avengers.
>It will still beat out Ironman 3.
>Its going to break a billion.
>I-its making more than Ant-Man and Captain America, g-guys.
>Avatar had a slow build up too!
>People just don't understand the genius of this film.
>It came out on Easter Weekend, g-guys that's why there's an 81% drop off in Box Office numbers. It doesn't mean anything!
>Suicide Squad will turn things around, g-guys I p-promise!
>It takes multiple viewings to really get the underlying theme and symbolism of this """"""""film"""""""
>It broke even guys, don't believe otherwise even when presented with multiple sources
>In time people will come to appreciate the true genious of this movie.
>*Insert 9 Post Copypasta describing how deep BvS really is*
>If you don't like how Superman and/or Batman are portrayed, you're playing in to what Snyder tried to do all along.

This was the natural progression of the DC Fan. Its actually quite fascinating the denial that they suffer. At this point I honestly think people are just memeing for (you)s.

>half the post dedicated to box-office numbers
So, this is the power of MCU Pajeets

>Suicide Squad will turn things around
But it did destroy Dr Strange and made it even more obvious Marvel is wholly dependant on Iron Manlet.

strawpoll.me/11824427/r

Reminder that Zack 'Kinogod' Snyder actually cut a scene of naked Cavill

>Panjeets

ITS THE SAME FUCKING DUDE FROM LAST NIGHT HOLY SHIT

FUCKING KEK

Before the release of BvS
>It will be the Dawn of Capekino.
>Marvel is going to get BTFO.
>"It will be a philosophical political drama that explores mankind's need for hope and the dangers of absolute power".
>Zack Snyder will deliver... In Zack Snyder we trust.
>People loved it, received a standing ovation.
>It's being called the next Dark Knight
>Literally EVERYONE loved it!

After the release of BvS
>Critics don't matter, they're paid off by marvel and/or just have a skewed view since they're so used to Marvel movies they can't appreciate true CAPEKINO!
>Just look at the user score, fans obviously love the movie.
>Citizen Kane and 2001 also had mixed reviews when they came out!
>Its deeper and smarter than people think, too much for Marvel fans.

After 1 week of the release of BvS
>Reviews don't matter, fans love it and it will still beat out Avengers.
>It will still beat out Ironman 3.
>Its going to break a billion.
>I-its making more than Ant-Man and Captain America, g-guys.
>Avatar had a slow build up too!
>People just don't understand the genius of this film.
>It came out on Easter Weekend, g-guys that's why there's an 81% drop off in Box Office numbers. It doesn't mean anything!
>Suicide Squad will turn things around, g-guys I p-promise!
>It takes multiple viewings to really get the underlying theme and symbolism of this """"""""film"""""""
>It broke even guys, don't believe otherwise even when presented with multiple sources
>In time people will come to appreciate the true genious of this movie.
>*Insert 9 Post Copypasta describing how deep BvS really is*
>If you don't like how Superman and/or Batman are portrayed, you're playing in to what Snyder tried to do all along.

This was the natural progression of the DC Fan. Its actually quite fascinating the denial that they suffer. At this point I honestly think people are just memeing for (you)s.

Look. He's still doing it. The Pajeet is still infecting every BvS thread like he infects downtown London. Now he's really sperging out, can't even keep track of what pastas he's posted. Oh man.

It's always the same dude, and he has a schedule of sorts so it's safe to assume that he's an astroturfing shill, the only one WB can afford.

>post the same copypasta twice in a row
>accuses others of being shill
What did MCU Sanjeev mean by this?

MY SIDES

called out here: more:

This is amazing.

>The Pajeet got so buttflustered he actually saved every post calling him one
Loving every laugh.

All those villains I listed will be the same strong brick punchfest. Doesnt matter who is fighting who. It will be the same thing. WW vs Ares. Supes vs. Darkseid, Supers vs Orion etc.

watching pic related for the first time. Is it good? comfy? Or are the only redeemable qualities the slutty outfits?

Not very good but comfy

these two movies were awesome

What's the deal with the angel on the left panel? Who is he and what is he doing?

That reminds me, X-Men First Class was pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=7PGtROAYhW8

Kevin Bacon!

>Capekino
BvS
MoS
TDK
Lee's Hulk
Spider-Man 2
Watchmen

>Capeflicks
Avengers
Iron Man
X-Men 1-2-First Class

>Capeshit
Avengers 2
Civil War
Suicide Squad
Dr Strange
X-Men 3
Deadpool

they made Nightcrawler all emo in Apocalypse. Can't say I approve.

Capememe
The Dark Knight Rises

You need medication

user.

DC is the pajeets

He's been doing this for a long time. Every day around 3am-6am EST.

Either a paid shill or a very sad manchild.

Considering those timings, he's either from India, or the UK

Former marvel nu male here. I started lifting weights and eating right after watching batman v superman.

I can officially announce that i have been Snydertold.

i have been putting off seeing it because i don't usually see movies just because of hype.

The movie was amazing, i felt immersed in the world, there were moments where i felt real sadness which is rare for me. the only other films which have done this to me ar UP! and Zack Snyder's other epic WATCHMEN.

When it was over and i walked out in to the car park, it was heartbreaking going from the beautiful visuals of Metropolis and Gotham to a concrete slab with hundreds of cars.

the drive home gave me time to gather my thoughts, in one word i describe Batman v Superman as a Masterpiece.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Zack Snyder

>The decline of criticism is the big news this year. As the Mainstream Media (MSM) befouls itself, fewer and fewer serious film critics are being supported and the public just doesn’t seem to care. The MSM is taken over by cronyism and consumerism. There is no more diversity among cinephiles. Here’s the news that MSM doesn’t report: popular cinema and TV are a wasteland. This era should be a new golden age for art movies. Téchiné, Makhmalbaf, Davies and Solondz are leading the way; Zack Snyder is the only maker of ‘popular’ films who has a vision and sensibility that stirs great feeling and profound thought. The festival circuit and MSM ‘criticism’ promote film culture’s decline. God help us all.

Wasn't exactly the upbeat chipper swashbuckler people know and love in X2 when he was a brainwashed assassin covered in religious symbols and hiding out in a church, not to say he didn't take pride in being an acrobat in the circus.

Also he wasn't really that emo in the movie (unless you just mean his hair) he's actually quite adorable when he's walking around the mall taking in the sights.

American Psycho writer enjoyed it

Reminder that Batman v Superman is about

>The role of fear, power and religion within American 21st century society
>The role of the media in shaping and twisting societies perceptions

>A story about heroes who longer believe in heroism, and how their faith and morality must be reshapen
>A challenge to the pre-conceived notions of these pop multural mythical icons
>A deconstruction of these cultural perceptions that digs into a multi faceted analysis that ranges from the characters that digs into facets both, historically, narratively and also culturally

metro.co.uk/2016/03/24/why-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-is-the-best-superhero-movie-ever-made-5772952/

>And what of the aforementioned Man of Steel? While many have been quick to dismiss the last son of Krypton as merely window dressing in this movie, Henry Cavill unfairly attracting much of the negative press, they willfully ignore the significance of his role in developing the film’s tone.He portrays Superman as a genuinely problematic messianic character, one that allows Snyder to explore the role of superheroes in a surprisingly thoughtful way.

>Add to this Snyder’s amazing ability to capture action sequences in a way that far surpasses anything that’s ever appeared in rival superhero franchises. You can almost feel the crunch of bones, the taste of blood, the smell of cordite as our heroes fight their way through scores of real world enemies, not the disposable CGI puppets that dominate Marvel’s Avengers.

>Snyder is always seeking to visualise our character’s hopes and fear in a way that’s so much more effective than what long, expositional speeches (another Nolan trait) can ever achieve. Film is a visual medium after all, one that is always served best by showing something, not describing it .I know that the claim that this is the best superhero movie ever made is a bold one, but not when you really think it through.

That cringeworthy dialogue.

>cringe
cringe

Sure let's give Snyder-kun a gold star for effort! xD
I love this man.

Why should it need symbolism & analysis?

If you are too patrician for it, why watch the DCEU? The Dark Knight is 10/10 Literally perfect and has no equal

The Dark Knight is far from perfect but it's still considered great despite its flaws.

But that's not Prince of Egypt.

>Far from perfect

Get a load of this DCEUpajeet. TDK shots on literally every other cape movie.

DC a shit

Calm down MCU Paki. I know you're doing the oldest trick in the book but TDK has plenty of flaws and while a good movie, it's not perfect. BvS isn't perfect either but it's also a good movie. Both, far eclipsing anything the MCU has put it in its lifetime.

>Superman is my favorite superhero
>he's now forever associated with these godawful adaptations

Does anyone else know this feel? It's like the Star Wars prequels.

Both the prequels and DC are better than what Disney is doing to Star Wars and superheroes. Now that's concentrated cancer if there ever was.

Listen punjab.

TDK is superior.

The MCU gas Iron Man 1, the First Avenger, and the Winter Soldier.

MoS is about as good as Thor.

And BvS is WORSE than anything from the DCEU. You are the same goddamn bhangra who defends BvS from 3 to 6 am EST. The jig is up.

I can say that Watchmen, 300 and Ga'Hoole wrre Snyders best films. But BvS was his worst, because it is nore a corporate product that his own vision. And it doesnt get people pumped up for JL, which is why it dodnt meet its box office expectation. Say what you want about civil war but pleb normie videos have been set up to discuss what happens next.

Your hyperbole is your own. You are about the only one caring about the DCEU so goddamn hard. It is like a special kind of autism.

The DCEU is worse than both.

Also cancerous is the DCEUshilling.

>MoS is about as good as Thor.
Stopped reading there. Now is the part where you kill yourself Pajeet

You first.

>there are no Disney shills on Sup Forums
Feels good knowing that no film in existence is as awful as Marvel's Civil War or as boring as TFA.

My post wasn't directed at you, shill.

#
Listen punjab.

TDK is superior.

The MCU has Iron Man 1, the First Avenger, and the Winter Soldier.

MoS is about as good as Thor.

And BvS is WORSE than anything from the MCU. You are the same goddamn bhangra who defends BvS from 3 to 6 am EST. The jig is up.

I can say that Watchmen, 300 and Ga'Hoole wrre Snyders best films. But BvS was his worst, because it is nore a corporate product that his own vision. And it doesnt get people pumped up for JL, which is why it dodnt meet its box office expectation. Say what you want about civil war but pleb normie videos have been set up to discuss what happens next.

Your hyperbole is your own. You are about the only one caring about the DCEU so goddamn hard. It is like a special kind of autism.

Feels good to know that TFA and Civil War that it does not need shilling on a Nepalese animation forum.

>Civil War doesn't need shilling
>yet defends it every thread
What did the Marvel Pajeet mean by this?

Kek confirms it.

TDK is the best capekino ever, abd BvS is shit

>he disagrees with me about BvS
>he must be defending Civil War

What did the hindi DCuck bhangra mean by this?

You people are so pathetic.

Capeshit is literal cancer.

Fuck this company war BS. It should be on Sup Forums

my name is Pajeet and I actually live in London. Its quite funny seeing my name get thrown around in here though lel

Do you like DC movies?

Wow, is this a deleted scene from Lawnmowerman? Sad!

not so much. i watched both BvS and Suicide Squad, i found both lacking. Marvel movies are more enjoyable as a whole