For every (You) I receive, I will tear 1 page out of a Qoran

For every (You) I receive, I will tear 1 page out of a Qoran.

all muslims are terrorists

all terrorists are muslims

Are you taking pictures/video and sending it to some Muslims? If not, who cares?

all muslims are terrorists

Livestream it

All muslims are niggers

Where's da broof?

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I plan on mailing each page individually to CAIR.

Live commentary? Read some verses, and comment while you rip it

Incinerate the Qoran, Pics for proof

get a whole verse for me

All Muslims hate Netflix

Doing Gods work, user

can you write "from lizardman to ur falafel god" on one of the pages? thanks senpai

deUS VULT

B...but the OP can't get (you)s...

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

pics with timestamp or fuck off

(((You)))

OPs don't get (You)s, silly.

i'll bite.
not because it's the right thing to do
not because i want to
but because you told me to

All muslims are terrorists or supporting it.

Godspeed, you black emperor.

TEAR IT OUT

Sounds like a plan, Afghanistan

I will (You) ever other post in this thread except for yours, you attention-seeking ass.

Bump

i couln't listen to them, it was freaking me out for some reason

ANOTHER PAGE GOES (YOU)

> purchasing a koran

For every You I receive, I will tear 2 pages out of Koran. After 50 yous I will wipe my ass with the 50th You's last two digits

Pics or you're a chump

Post pics please

Also don't be afraid to burn it

Pics or gtfo

/thread guys
dealing with a retard
clear it off the catalog

Do a David Blaine and make it spontaneously combust on film.

Prove that it is inhabited by the Devil.

do it

How many pages does a Quran have?

Delicious trips

Jesus was Muslim.

Blacks ruled Egypt

remove islam

Please wipe your ass with one, and post pics

Pics or GTFO