Read about some American celebs' ethnicites

>Read about some American celebs' ethnicites
>Each of them is like: Dutch, along with distant French, Swedish, Belgian (Flemish), English, and German, 1/16 Native American, Maori, 1/4 African American, Spanish, Italian

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/chuck-wicks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here's the website
ethnicelebs.com/chuck-wicks

I also noticed that most of them look goofy, must be mutt genetics.

>Ethnicity: English, with some Scottish, Northern Irish, Welsh, and Dutch, as well as distant Spanish (roughly 1/128th), German, and French

>roughly 1/128th

Well at least I'm not a Turk

k mutty boy

I'd rather be a Turk, descendants of the mighty Ottomans, than a disgusting American, descendants of potato niggers and African slaves.

don't forget 1/64 native american heritage and jews

Native Americans are okay, they defended their land for centuries against the disgusting bongs. Perhaps it's the only thing Americans should be proud of.

They really are mutts

Yes, very enlightening and comical

Aren't Turks quite mixed?

Nope.
Like every nation in Eurasia, we're a mix of 2 or 3 populations.
Unlike Amerimutts who are a mix of 20 populations

t.Axxtiopal Gonzalez, who's ancestors are part spic and the other side's familia nearly got bred out by said spics

25% Basque French, 25% Irish 50% Lithuanian

I'm American

Maybe It's autism-like, but even now I can understand is russian person slavic, baltic, or finno-ugric.

At least I can guess. By typage.

Lithuanian by father's line? Do you speak the language? I know a several cool songs in it

Tnn - Planeta, for example

>Read about some Turks ethnicities
>Each item is like: 10% luck, 20% Skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain
>Also 100% reason to remember the name
Lmao

I highly doubt that

He knows fuck all in Lithuanian friend. That drives home the point of this thread

Yeah my father is Lithuanian.

Sadly I don't know any Lithuanian because my Grandparents wouldn't speak it in the house in order for my father and my uncles/aunt fit in better in America. Back in those days even White people hated eachother and you could get treated badly if you weren't "all Amerrikun". Kindof like if I had a child in Russia and he spoke English as his first language he might not really be considered Russian if you catch my drift.

A lot of my family speaks French fluently though.

at least they're not cockroaches

Cry more mutty boy

American culture consists of mutts fighting mutts over who is the whiter mongrel.

See what I mean

another "muh heritage" fag

You may learn it. But it's a hard language. For us it sounds as a something really closer releated, but we can't understand a word

>Turk calling anyone else a mutt

lel

is your image referring to the amount of Turkic genetics in your body? If so it's correct, my Armenian/Greek friend

>Amerimutt """banter"""

I consider myself ethnically American

American needs to be in a forest in the same camo.

Amerimutts come here

Being a yuromutt is still better than being a filthy turk

>I'd rather be a balkan, descendants of the mighty Ottomans*
fixed

lol

I'm a filthy yuromutt, but I admit I hate despise and hate Americans and American """cullture""". The irony is not lost on me.

>fruit and wine, no meat or protein source
Kind of makes the "European" side of the image looks worst than the "American" side. Not exactly well thought out.

>burger king
>meat

most Europeans don't even keep up with their NATO obligations, they have no room to talk about military prowess when they're freeloaders of their allies.