Do you think the ending of the film contradicted its message?

Do you think the ending of the film contradicted its message?

Why or why not?

I don't think it did. The black kid killing Danny at the end didn't mean all black people are savage gangbangers, it just showed that Danny was tragically too late in changing his ways.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It just portrayed reality. Around blacks never relax.

These niglets don't care that a Jew filled your head with Marxist bullshit, they will kill first chance they get.

Has any of this hate made your life better?

>>If Danny was nice to nigs they wouldn't have shot him
>>Chicago torture case

Really activated my walnuts

It didn't. Sup Forumsbeards are just too low-IQ to understand subtle storytelling so they take racist rants at face value. It's really embarrassing that you take a blatantly anti-racist movie and think it's "redpilled"

The message is hate begets hate.

Edward Norton ruined his life, his brother was on track to ruin his own life, the black kid ruined his own life

this. AHX's message is about as subtle as Crash

IT'S REAL!!!

It's more about violence. Negros are violent and this create a cycle of violence. In the end everybody is aggressive, is in our nature. And you can't change that.
Yeah is really ironic, especially because the director is jewish. Human nature is still really primitive and violent acts are still are going to continue to end of times.

It's a really simple film; violence begets violence

The ending was a pleb filter to see if people were paying attention
apparently a lot weren't

>violence begets violence
so danny provoked his own murder by having a haircut that hurt some dumb black kid's feelings?

I know so many idiots who think it's a white supremacy advocacy film

How are you this thick? Serious question

All I'm saying is if that's what the movie was trying to portray then it's a shit film.

No, that's not what it was trying to portray

He's still alive to make that post. So I think it's working.

Silly nigger sympathizer.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

I always took it as such:
It's easy to look at one group and say that they need to change in order for the world to be better. The movie illustrates that this is not the case, and in fact it is a world-wide problem. All of us have to make the effort to be better people.

>le subtle message

Maybe if it wasn't such a grand standing kike propaganda piece, we'd enjoy it more. Have you seen the movie recently? We're supposed to agree with typical shitlibby arguments about equality and diversity.

Everyone here gets what the point tried to get across but they failed, niggers killed Derricks father, they tried to steal his car, he protected his family in self defense albeit went too far and danny got killed for blowing smoke in some niggers face that was bullying a white kid.

I'd say it was a pretty lopsided affair, this movie wants you to be a cuck that doesn't stand up for yourself, what white people should learn is their lives would be safer and more peaceful if they didn't live around niggers.

I would rather be an old bigot than a young dead cuck.

Has your hate done anything for you?

>don't take shit from black kid when he tries to push me around
>end up getting shot because I wasn't a spineless doormat

Wow, lots of nigger apologists in this thread. Just because you wife's boyfriend is black, it doesn't mean you can't get mad when a nigger shots and unarmed, innocent child.

>too late in changing his ways

he was a school kid who refused to be bullied by little niglets already confirmed in their anti-social behaviors and he deserved a long and successful life, you faggot

Remember when the white supremacists destroyed the convenience store and assaulted the workers for no good reason? Pretty much same deal.

>movie show niggers nigging
>normie response: that makes me uncomfortable, joe biden and john mccain said we're all equals. There must be a deeper anti-racist message
>Sup Forums reaction: no, i think it's about niggers nigging. You're naive to think that rationality matters to the decisions of apes

How hard is it to accept that there can be two different meanings. It's subjective. Neither interpretation of you is right aside from in your own perceived reality

so deep brah

>Remember when the white supremacists destroyed the convenience store and assaulted the workers for no good reason? Pretty much same deal.
>no good reason

kek
neo nazis wouldn't exist if they weren't forced to live with non whites

I literally don't see anything wrong with killing someone who forces entry into your house and tries to steal your shit.

>victim blaming

Good argument.

>tumblr terms

where's your argument that I'm wrong?
you got nothing

What did the convenient workers do wrong?
Obviously thing. Your autism just forbids you from responding to a comment that doesn't pander to your edgy beliefs.

Didn't you hear Derricks speech before they did it? it explains their motive quite clearly.
so I don't know why you think they had no reason when they clearly stated it right before the scene.

So explain what they did wrong.

Kept me alive

being mexican

Lazy excuse to break the law. Violence begets violence.

don't we have a containment board for people like you?

>I call it
>Federation History
>....X!!

Our Emissary fucking with the timeline through the Prophets' will.

Fuck whitey, we wormhole now nigga!

Yes.