BOW THE FUCK DOWN TO YOUR 2018 RUSSIA WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS

All day ese

>Usa and mexico both meme their way to the final
>Usa wins the world cup
>against mexico
>in russia

please meme gods hear this post

una vela

It's so fun to see meme countries like Mexico, Chilel and USA in the world cup, it just wouldn't be the same without them.

Wrong timeline pal. It's literally guaranteed they will never make the semis in our lifetime

If the Cubs can win the world series through divine intervention, Mexico can win the worldc up

that's like saying if the Cubs can win the world series through divine intervention, England can win the worldc up

I supported DACA until I read this post

ERA

PENAL

Where I'm from nobody cares, we only care about the Serie del Caribe, which we've already won.

jajaja

Difference is, you have the wrong pacey ni**ers. You need someone with both speed and finishing. Just like Germany

Why did you censor the word "niggers"? Are americans that afraid of offending niggers?

You fucking disgust me. You are by far the worst posters in the entirety of this god forsaken board. The posts you "people" make on here are only a reflection of your filthy, uncivilized, disease ridden shithole of a country. You make those soup monkey eaters seem like the epicenter of modern civilization.
Stop spreading your cancerous presence in this board and do something useful with your life, like getting captured and executed by one of the 20 drug cartels that fester in that disease ridden dump you call your city.

bro, we just saw that pasta.

>Just like Germany
exactly
Germany are win world cup tier
Mexico are England tier

>usa
>world cup
Pick one.

I pick the world cup :D

we cant even beat honduras. no amount of meme magic can help

No puto, us Latinos look out for blacks until shit hits the fan. Then we back stab them because everyone knows you can't trust a black with your life

Mexico was in the same position 4 years ago and did pretty ok.

Just like La onda did the the BGA's

England is England tier, Mexico is ro16 tier and America is stay at home and cut up the orange slices for the teams tier

sounds like being afraid

patrician kino taste tier

Or the Latin Kings to the GDs and the SDs with an alliance to the GDs but breaks it with no retaliation because blacks need Latinos for the plug and Latinos need blacks to move it

It's survival of the fittest amigo. When whites are down Latinos drop blood to take over. That's why blacks need us. To become in essence our right hand man

>7-0
>losing to Jamaica
Nope

This is the contempt a 7-0 nil thrashing of another country engenders.

>being so dumb they can't even say the name of the sport correctly
>one in three people in his country is obese

PU7-0s!

CHI

CA

GADOS

So are you cool with whites or nah? I'm getting mixed messages that either you just want us to deal with them until you take the final blow, or you just literally hate anything that doesn't wear a sombrero and deal drugs