Why only ugly people reproduce nowadays? All countries with a decent number of attractive people are red

Why only ugly people reproduce nowadays? All countries with a decent number of attractive people are red.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

silence wh*Te dog

>chile
>attractive
HUE

attractive people don't have children they have sex, idiot

You know it's true. Enjoy Bolivian and Ugandan women.

I find Ugandans very attractive

Sure.

I literally have a BBC folder

>the difference between Thailand and Laos
>the difference between Iran and Afghanistan

Holy shit. Why do Iran and Laos stand out so much in their region?

Sardinia is very sexy

>somalians
>ugly

I hold the unpopular opinion that the low birth rate doesn't matter and can actually be beneficial if handled properly. Before one accuses me of being leftist understand that just because X and Y both believe Z doesn't make X and Y the same. Look at this way though.

>More Europeans still exist now than ever before. Look at at chart comparing 19th century to 21st century and many millions more Europeans are alive today.
>Populations go in cycles and naturally Europe's populations would need to plateau
>Africa and Asia have the space to hold all their population so no need exist for them to go to Europe. Smart politicians will take power in the future and deport non-Europeans from Europe as well as banning other non-Europeans from entering.
>less people means more room for nature, less resources being used and higher wages
>High chance of catastrophic disease wiping out much of earth's population and White countries would be more or less spared
>Race mixing remains low and all signs indicate it will continue to remain low.

I don't know about women, but I'm pretty sure the future will be full of ugly men.

Even Lebanon and Iran are red. The Italians from 2200 will be Moroccans kek.

A smart post on Sup Forums, holy shit I thought they were extinct. Thanks Ameribro.

most doesnt look like that

Poor france...

>monkeys
>attractive

AAAJ

they can thank the muslims for keeping them above EU average kek

Bolivians are hot

Fuck white people

they don't just reproduce, they also migrate to the reddish countries

All those green countries in Latino America should be nuked desu

how come there is no mass migration from the green africa to the yellow sub-saharan africa?

This basically just shows that procreation is a trashy thing for poor people to do. First world patricians remain childless.

so what makes you less fertile than your neighbors? is that even the case

Makes no sense. I'm revoking your posting privileges.

Mass migration is a total meme. Most just go to another country in Africa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

We are less poor than them so we have more acces to education, due to that people already realized that having a bunch of kids in this shit economy is not the wisest decision. Also a better economy means more money to buy contraceptives.

don't, not doesn't

>>More Europeans still exist now than ever before. Look at at chart comparing 19th century to 21st century and many millions more Europeans are alive today.
No shit sherlock. Same with the entire world.

>>Populations go in cycles and naturally Europe's populations would need to plateau
Wrong. Humans are among the few mammals that can breed all year round. We don't have population cycles.

>>Africa and Asia have the space to hold all their population so no need exist for them to go to Europe. Smart politicians will take power in the future and deport non-Europeans from Europe as well as banning other non-Europeans from entering.
Wtf is this brexit fantasy? Smart politicians? Most countries in the developed world will die off if it wasn't for immigrants higher birthrates.

>>less people means more room for nature, less resources being used and higher wages
Humans are natural. Unless you believe the Aliens hairguy. Our economy depends on economics of scale which one way or another needs a lot of customers to spur production to produce profit to pay high wages.

>>High chance of catastrophic disease wiping out much of earth's population and White countries would be more or less spared
Wtf wishfull thinking. Smaller pops have higher chance of getting wiped out, and less survivors means genetic bottleneck.

>>Race mixing remains low and all signs indicate it will continue to remain low.
You are a result of literal sub species mixing. Look back far enough and you will find an ancestor from another race in your lineage.

Ultra hot

SPAIN!

>survey a small town
>(((they))) think the whole country does the same

Tldr?

based black man