Maddox accuses Dick of being a rape apologist

>Maddox accuses Dick of being a rape apologist
>Maddox posts an out-of-context soundbite that was "incompatible with my values"
>Jesse literally calls Dick's friend a NIGGER for no reason.
>Maddox quickly apologizes for him "HE WAS JUST KIDDING GUYS!"
>The same day, Maddox loses Harry's Razors as a sponsor.
>The same day, Maddox loses Kendal and Hyde as a sponsor.

How much longer before the cuck finally cuts his own throat?

Other urls found in this thread:

maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=maddoxgame
maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=best_show
soundcloud.com/biggestproblem/maddox-lost-punk
youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
bookinabox.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=TrNy7d-v_10
thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart
youtube.com/watch?v=bgaEnv5__0Q
thepiratebay.org/user/wtfurr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How much longer before he loses ALL of his sponsors?

Why on earth would he kill himself when he's rollin' in that $265 per month from his 67 Patreon supporters?

>He literally makes less then minimum wage working fast food.

who gives a shit what maddox does? this isnt 2006

Do people really give a fuck about podcasts?

why would maddox go after dick like that.

I literally make 4x as much on unemployment security.

He's a formerly funny formerly famous e-celeb that has turned into a sanctimonious cunt because he hopes to one day get an FX show or something

i cant believe how much he changed fom his original persona

its like a complete inversion

i appreciate that he adopted dark bg light text in the early internet days

almost bought that book back in the day

glad i didnt

>Do people really give a fuck about movies?
>Do people really give a fuck about books?
>Are there really ENTIRE WEBSITES out there DEDICATED to chinese cartoons?
Ofcourse not, user.

Fuck you Bryce get our reservation for Dorsia ready!

I had "I am Better then your kids" autographed. When I saw how shitty he was to Dick, I ripped it up.

I have the alphabet book. I was gonna get it signed whne he was in town, but I didnt feel like going downtown, and paying for parking, or taking the shitty train in. so no.

I still got his stupid face stickers

how is the dick show so successful at 17k on patreon, while maddox cant even break 300 dollars.

I stopped caring about Maddox a long fucking time ago, and he 100% died to me when I discovered he was a shitskin

No surprise he was anti-trump

>he 100% died to me when I discovered he was a shitskin
When and how did you discover that?

Eventually I saw a picture of him....

How sternly are you anti-shitskin? Are you a white nationalist, or do you just dislike Jews and Armenians for their deceptiveness?

Do you also dislike Dick Masterson?

Literally who?

100%
yes

no idea who that is

because Maddox is an asshole whose objectively in the wrong, and his Patreon has shitty goals and rewards compared to Dick's

Dick Masterson is a pretty red-pilled guy. Wrote "Men are better then Women."

Were you raised White Nationalist, or did you get redpilled on Sup Forums like me?

huh I guess I went on his site about a year ago just for old times sake, but like most edgy humorists he's lost his touch with age

too bad, he had some gold back in the day

dunno what you are even talking about and I'm glad I don't. I'll just remember him fondly as he once was

Is this gay ERP'ing because I am not into that

Because Dick is funny and charming, and listening to Maddox banter with other people it becomes very apparent he's an insecure immature control freak who can't handle anyone out shining him.

And (dare I say it) he's an autism

I always thought Maddox greatly exaggerated how popular he was. And not as part of his shtick.

Dunno if you've heard of the old website Totse, but Maddox used to be a user until he left in a huff because nobody there was sucking up to him.

He was always a whiny baby.

You will be user. You will be.

Totse, haven't heard that name in ages

>unironically being a white nationalist
'member when we used to call liberals out on their shit and they were BTFO when they couldn't accuse us of being racist

There you go. Thanks, I forgot to include "whiny baby" in my previous screed.

I don't know what ERP is. I'm not gay.

I'm just curious why you would say someone is "dead to you" just because they're not a pure white. I understand PREFERRING the white race, that has created so much good for the world, and wanting to stifle, if not completely end all future race-mixing.

But why would you hate on someone simply for not being born the master race? I mean if you hated him SPECIFICALLY because he's Armenian and Armenians/Jews are deceptive corrupters of society, I would be with you.

But as a Trump-fan, you don't seem to mind the fact that ALL OF TRUMP'S CHILDREN ARE MARRIED OR DATING JEWS (except Baron)

everyone ITT's personal and professional reputations are teetering on the edge. Beware the wrath of Maddox

it's not a crime to be white

maddox is not a jew, I don't see how thats relevant
He's just some nobody who had an edgy site 20 years ago

who is this guy

>Maddox accuses Dick of being a rape apologist
What the fuck is wrong with Maddox. Why would he even care about this issue?

What's he going to do, go off on a scathing rant to all 50 of his podcast listeners?

>maddox is not a jew, I don't see how thats relevant
Jews and Armenians have similar traits, though Jews are far more influential.

>liberals
>couldn't accuse us of being racist
Pick one. Liberals have always been able to accuse everyone of being racist. Bernie Sanders was called racist a year ago because he polled worse with minorities than Clinton. If you can't call 5 people racist each day then you better turn in your liberal card.

>job lynch mobs don't exist and aren't a problem
>losing sponsors because my minion is a virulent racist is harassment and shouldn't be allowed
Maddox vs. Maddox

He's had a website forever maddox.xmission.com that he used to regularly post funny articles to. Mainly just him being a huge asshole. Had some good comedy on there. But then he started writing a book at some point and the whole thing just went to shit I don't know the details beyond that

At 42 minutes 58 seconds in his latest episode he literally brags about being an independent voter, who's only Democrat vote was for Obama, because even though he didn't agree with his policies he thought it was important to put a black guy in the White House, policies be damned.

Remember when Maddox said he got a bunch of offers on major TV networks to do his show, but decided he wanted creative control so went with making a youtube channel instead?

Sure, Maddox. Sure.

>Remember when Maddox said he got a bunch of offers on major TV networks to do his show,
I don't remember this. Remind me, please?

and he also taped a pilot of a show that never aired because it was just a scheme to embezzle a production tax credit

I still want to play the maddox game from his website way back when, that shit looked cool

[citation needed]

Guys, remember Tucker Max?

*allegedly

Asterios says it on Tuesday's Dick Show

maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=maddoxgame

> For years I've been getting contacted by producers, directors, and networks from Hollywood, all with one goal in mind: to put my content on video. The problem is, nobody could figure out how. Until now.

>Mired for years with bad advice and shitty ideas from uncreative people, I finally decided to take things into my own hands and make the show on my own, exactly the way I wanted to, with no compromise to my style or voice.

maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=best_show

Tucker "That Happened" Max?

thread theme

soundcloud.com/biggestproblem/maddox-lost-punk

HOW'S THAT BOOK YOU'RE WRITING GOING, MADDOX?

And what the fuck was his amazing vision of a show? Sitting in front of a green screen and ranting about stuff for 3 minutes?

Maddox is unbelievably shit.

What was funny about Maddox is that I thought it was the ironic ramblings of an obviously disgruntled middle aged man living out fantasies in his head. But now I think he genuinely believes he's smart.

It's possible, but that wouldn't necessarily be big. It could have just been someone trying to make their mark and get some fresh blood on a network. "Hey I heard about this internet thing and heres a guy some people like."

Sam Hyde briefly did it. And MTV has become the channel of perpetually offended youtubers. Maybe whoever wanted to get Maddox a show was just shot down by a smarter executive.

IT'S GOING GREAT! THANKS FOR ASKING, DICK!*
*(I'm not even callin' you by your name.)

How many of you are in the Facebook group?

I'm almost done writing the programs I need to start it

The MADDOX Facebook group? I left a long time ago. Should I return for the cringe?

>I'm tired of seeing idiots dicking around and running YouTube into the ground, so I decided to produce a web show that's higher quality than what you'd normally find on the site

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

Maddox was the original edgy guy on the internet. It's so played out now.

go away Adam Nash

I don't know of anyone named Adam Nash who is affiliated with Maddox or Dick in anyway.

Gotta give credit where its due but he should have known when to quit

You mean the owner of this company?

bookinabox.com/

does maddox really think nobody knows what cuck means?

is he that dumb?

youtube.com/watch?v=TrNy7d-v_10

then he turned into a fucking liberal

I'M AN INDEPENDENT VOTER!!!

Kek

haha guys Hillary and Trump are both equally bad, but vote Hillary because Trump is a dangerous bigot

I remember reading his funny stories when I was kid and playing newgrounds in early 2000s. Good times.

>Google Totse.
>it's basically Sup Forums from the 1990's.
>Fox News and CNN reported on Sup Forums (before Trump) and yet I've never heard of it.

hes Armenian so hes probably a crypto-jew

just par for the course

>Be edgy shock jock that advocates raping women, beating kids, mass killings, etc
>then turn into a liberal SJW that pretends to care about "rape culture"

I don't think so. Jews like to pretend that they're white. There would be no reason to brag about his Armenian heritage so much.
Besides, he's spoken out against Israel's border wall in the #NotAllKneeJerks video where he cucks for mudslimes.

Is there reason to believe that famous Armenians are actually crypto-jews?

>implying
thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart

Pretty sure I stopped reading the site well before he published that article

> "Because saying that an illegal immigrant doesn't deserve to be paid the same wages as an American because he doesn't belong here in the first place is like saying that a person trapped in a well shouldn't be saved because he shouldn't have been playing around the well in the first place."

Uhh... something tells me this isn't right.

they look like them and they act like them

thats it really

i don't think you could call his ramblings "ironic" but they definitely seemed tongue in cheek when he first got started.

Not HALF as influential though.

he's actually right, but phrases it in a weirdly bleeding heart way for no reason

if illegal immigrants couldn't be paid pennies on the dollar for what a citizen would make, they'd fuck off and stop dragging wages down

>News flash: immigrants aren't taking anything from Americans. Companies like WalMart are giving jobs to them illegally.
Such a pedantic argument. So? I agree overall, but Romney got btfo and was called cruel for being reasonable and wanting to go after companies so now I guess we have to build a big stuipd wall and launch mexicans over it with fucking trebuchets because that's all America can fucking do.

Let this be a lesson to future politicians. Agree to reasonable terms that, spin aside, the country agrees with, or you necessitate strong men who'll do big, stupid stuff later.

This sounds more like a lesson to future voters, then future politicians.

It's just bullshit from someone who is a non-white immigrant himself

Wow us liberals huh? Why don't stupid rethuglikkkans not understand that walls don't work? We need bridges!

I guess media really. They portrayed Romney so poorly for that, which just got exacerbated with the 47% comment, the story about him strapping his dog to the roof, his running mate, and his general lack of charisma.

But now they have Trump and throughout this election cycle I saw a lot of "why doesn't Trump go after employers instead?"

youtube.com/watch?v=bgaEnv5__0Q

You don't own America, goyim

oh oops, the clip is shitty

>ywn be as attractive as Chion

I like how Asterios has turned into Dick's attack dog after Maddox fucked him

he's currently going full SJW on twitter over the Jesse thing

can someone upload the new dick show bonus eps to mega?

1-5 is the best I can do.
thepiratebay.org/user/wtfurr/