Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I have a really stupid request. I'm trying to recall a movie that I saw around 20-25 years ago when I was really young. I don't remember many details and only a few scenes, but I was hoping that someone may know what I'm referring to.

So, the movie was set in a world that used blimps and whatnot. It followed a cast of old men and they all used to have some magical or superhuman ability. One guy could see extremely far, another could outrun bullets, etc.

A key plot point was that they all had forgotten or just couldn't use their powers, but towards the end, they gradually remembered how to do what they did.

There was a scene near the end it which the bad guys fired their guns and the really old fast guy could move quickly again and put a bunch of shit in the way to block the bullets.

Sorry this sounds so retarded, but I remember this movie every few years and can't remember shit about it, I'm hoping someone here can help. Thanks in advance!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtdc4DOKXDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the league of extraordinary gentlemen

No, but the premise is somewhat similar. This movie was a good bit older

the league of ordinary gentlemen

No, thats a documentary about bowling

bump.

Maybe their wasn't a blimp/airship? I seem to recall their being one though...

Nothing? I could swear it existed. Did I imagine it?

Is there a site I can browse obscure movies? Maybe I'll run into it. Kinda doubtful, all I can get of the googles are links to xmen and whatnot.

Bump cuz op got me all curious n shit

the force awakens

youtube.com/watch?v=rtdc4DOKXDY

Is this it?

this, 2004 or so

No, it wasn't science fiction. More steampunk/fantasy

baron Munchhausen

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen.

It is "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen"

Holy shit, In think this is it!!! Thank you so fucking much! I'm gonna watch this, but I'm reasonably sure it is. You have no idea how long I've been looking for this crap. Thanks again!

Thank you so much, guys!

If it's the Adventures of Baron Munchausen you're gonna have a great time. Saw it for the first time last year, it's pretty damn good

My wife loves this movie. Death is cool as fuck too. The practical effects hold up surprisingly well.

Have you watched Gilliam's Brazil yet? It's crazy as fuck and really good too.

Awesome. Downloading it now, can't wait. I think I saw it when my parents were watching it and I was like 4 or something. Can't believe you guys knew what I was talking about. I'm so excited!

I'll check that and Time Bandits out as well.

Good night guys, and thanks again!

No, not yet. It's been on my backlog for a couple years now

I love his visual ideas

Watch it. It gets more relevant every year. It also has the most wtf ending. It's a crazy rude.