Sup Forums will never recover

Sup Forums will never recover

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RovF1zsDoeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, we are. I am a racist. I only became a racist because the people accusing others of being racist are unrepentant racists themselves. The worst there is, as far as racists go. I became a racist out of necessity and survival.

If you say you like democracy, the rest of us know that's code for "I like the new world order".

Freedom is slavery. Remember that the Founding Fathers despised democracy.

I like him because he's a racist and so am I.

youtu.be/RovF1zsDoeM

Do you know what board you're on, dumbass?

I agree, I am racist.

I don't want my daughter to be raped by muslims, niggers and canadians, on her way back from school each day. But libitards wouldn't understand that, they think their daughters are men with vaginas.

#anyonebuthillary

> at least I live in a blood-red state and can vote my conscience by voting Libertarian.
> or Green
> or whatever
> but seriously, fuck Hillary.

Brought to you by OccupyDemocrats™

Sage shill fuck off

All right

I like him because he's a racist and so am I.

The day people will stop being scared of being called racist is the day when we win.

I'm not a racist

I just don't like muslims and i think that people that are breaking the law to be here should be deported for their crimes

I'm racist, he's not.

Really makes me think

I'm not a racist, I'm a racial realist.

Absolutely. I work at a liquor store, and we have to deal with loss prevention. easily 70+ percent of suspects and confirmed thefts are from blacks, with the majority of them being women.
I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE that routinely profiles blacks, and especially black women as part of my job, definitely voting for Trump.
Let's fucking do this guys. MAGA

I am a racist. What the fuck are you gonna do about? Nothin.

we're gonna get ya daughter anyways whitey

This

>its racist to be free to say what you want

>racist
That word has lost all meaning ever since you started saying black people can't be racist

these are not the memes you are looking for..

Wrong again chucklehead.
Sup Forumss power of recovery is so strong, I recovered 5 minutes before you posted.

There are two kinds of people racists and liars. You're just a liar so fuck you

>"race doesn't exist, we're all the same"
>"b-b-but racism totally exists and anyone who disagrees with me is racist"

Someone put those on the meme with the sweaty guy picking between two buttons

I am a racist, sadly Trump is not.

I like him because hes probably the rude wakeup call this country needs. I'd be damned to be led by a woman. and finally Carthage should be destroyed.

Why would you go for my daughter when my German Shepard has a big juicy cock you could be sucking instead, leaf?

>I like trump because he speaks his mind.
>I'm black, liberals said I can't be racist

Pick one.

BUT THAT"S THEYS RITE
DONT YOU BE DEPRIVIN DEM OF DEM BASIK RITES AN SHEEIT
ERRYBUDY BE NEEDIN THEY LIKKER TA SERVIVE

I'm not racist. I don't hate black people, but I hate niggers. I don't hate Mexicans, but I hate spics. I don't hate Jews, but I hate the elite ones. I don't hate Arabs, but I hate the Muslims.

There's a difference. I wasn't born hating these people, these people made me hate them.

i admit i kek'd