Have you ever considered a career in the armed forces?

Have you ever considered a career in the armed forces?

Never

Why not, don't they have mcdonalds at your military bases?

yes but the constant wars deterred me

I'm not poor so no.

Yes. During my last year of high school when I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. My dad always dismissed the idea because i'm somewhat out of shape and weak. Although secretly I think he just didn't want me to go away and risk dying/getting hurt. Had he encouraged me I probably would have gone. Regardless my life worked out very well so it was a blessing I never joined.

They do.
I just don't like the idea

I'm poor so no.

Fuck no, I'm not sacrificing my life on behalf of American junkies

Why not, don't they have marts in which you can shart in your military bases?

They do, I don't don't like the idea

if those were all guys this would unironically be an accurate representation of our navy

Why not, don't they allow school shooters into the armed forces?

>Navy
>Straight sex

That they don't but I am not a school shooter

Why aren't you? Do you have too little freedom to be able to install a machine gun on your fatcart?

I wanted to enter the navy but didn't.

Yes, I cannot install machine gun on my fatcart

meantime isis can :^)

Do you have own roads for fatcarts in USA, like we have own roads for bicycles in Europe?

No we share roads in USA bicyclers like to ride the bike right in the middle of the road, though this has nothing to do with armed forces

Good night, thank you for F-35, but please fix it.

You bought it your problem

I joined at 18, I thought it would be fun, and wanted to be in war.
I got super buff before I went through military, then I realized how much it sucked, and quit after 6 months.

It is a waste of time, don't join; for almost any reason unless you want a useless overpaid government job (the best way to get a gov job is be in military).

Some people say their A-Schools are good in the trades, but realistically they're a joke.

Im 27 and worth about 565k, I followed money instead of country...

I have been fired from government about 4 times, including military; but I am getting ready to start my own specialized plumbing business.

About 6 weeks away, their will be no mercy on the old ladies that call me.

Yes, I still want to but I don't want to have to leave my current life behind and move away so I probably never will unless my life falls apart.

As a half measure I would like to join the closest reserve unit but it's still a 2 hour drive away so having to make that trip once a week would probably get old quick so idk