Reunification when?

Reunification when?

When I can reunificate with your mom.

This
Countries that have no reason being separate:
>USA and Canada
>All of Latin America except for Brazil I guess
>Australia and New Zealand
>Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and all those other irrelevant Germanic countries

lewd

What about the nordics?

Nordic unity? I demand independent Greenland, Faeroe islands, Samiland and Aland Islands by 2013.

The last two German states that didnt reunite.

A unification of all european Germanic countries would result in an economical powerhouse. It would be amazing honestly.

>All of Latin America
We all hate each other

I support Nordic unity but they do speak different languages.

Aren't those laguages very similar? I think they can understand each other speking their own languages

>A unification of all european Germanic countries
That's pretty much what modern Germany is. Luxembourg is a low country and Austria/Switerland might as well be to Germany what Scotland and Wales are to England.

Cool it Adolf

Never, infact it should be split even more
Balkanization>Unification
>not going to happen
>not going to happen
>not going to happen
>not going to happen

Austria has a unique history though, more than Germany. If they were to unify it would only make sense if Austria took control

Germany should stop existaning. Austira and South Germany can form a greater Austria and the rest of Germany can become a neo-Prussia.

yeah, germany has no history, it was completely empty until all the austrians moved in to populate it in 1871

>language is the most important characteristic for a nation state

kys

That was Prussian history. B*varians and other shitters don't get credit for it

Please, tell me more of your astounding knowledge of German history.

Im a historyboo that spends my free time jerking off to Medieval kings. Give me a century and I can tell you everything important that happened as long as it's European

GER-MAN-Y? more like "NO-HIS-TORY". It was all AUSTRO-ORY and PRUSSIA-TEUTONICORY.

tell me EVERYTHING important that happened in the Victorian era

don't leave out a SINGLE detail

What's your fav video games
Cucksader kings 2 doesn5 count and any other map painter games

>Industrialisation
>Child Labour
>Potato Famine
>Romanticism
>Pax Britannica and Britain is huge
>Liberalism becomes popular
>Congress of Vienna and mostly peaceful
That's the important shit
Final Fantasy Tactics

>he forgot to mention Germany's unification
>in a thread about Germany reunification

They ended up fucking themselves up shortly later and it was a relativity quiet unification considering no one declared war

>crimean war
>italian reunification
>prussia fucking shit up
>against austria
>against denmark
>against france
>russia vs turkey

>peaceful

>shortly later
43 years
>a relativity quiet unification considering no one declared war
it literally took 3 wars

I meant between the great powers. Franco-Prussian and Austro-Prussian wars were over way took quickly to really be considered a war. Nothing like the Seven Years or Napoleonic wars

fair enough

The Franco-Prussian war had close to a million casualties but ok, it wasn't a real war.

A million isn't much for war, especially in industrial times. And it barely lasted 6 months. Plus the causalities were like 5:1 in favour of Prussia, is that rarely fair enough to call it a war?

why yes of course, wars with a million casualties in 6 months were very commonplace in europe and you are correct, if it's one sided it's not a real war and doesn't count.

>country that specializes in war wants to explain it to me

Losing wars that is

>country that specializes in war
that statement is not really supported by historical facts but it's not like anything you said is

My point you autist is that Prussia was so dominant that the wars are basically a non factor in that time period. If you study war a lot you realize that a million people is basically nothing, specially since a lot of those aren't even deaths

>the German unification wars were a non factor
>meanwhile some Operation Bumdriller in Africa where 2000 Australians died is the most important event in Australian history
yeah ok you're genuinely retarded

Are German and Australian/NZ wars the only ones in history that can be examined? The German unifications wars were important for Germany and Europe but in terms of scale to other wars before it (Like the Napoleonic) it's the equivalent of a jock knocking out a prepubescent girl and calling it a "fight"

>What about the nordics?
Oh yeah because that worked out so great last time

We'd be at war over where the fucking capital should be located

>We'd be at war over where the fucking capital should be located
Easy, Goteborg.

kys

The USA and Canada have no reason to even be whole, why should they get bigger?

>FFT

Choice.

You and your mum's basement will always be unified

I fixed your map

>no reason being separate
uk and italy are closer geographically than australia and new zealand

>including Slovenia
Literally perfection

Austrians hate Germans way too much to ever even want to be United.

>b-baka

UNITE ALREADY.

United South American nation when?

If we were united then we could say that we were speaking the same language. The differences aren't vast, so all it takes is for somebody with an army and navy to say it for it to become true.

Why should we be so balkanized? All of our cultural differences aren't much bigger than all of these ones'.

>not being able to distinguish between Australia and Poo Peeland
>calling other people retarded

Yes, Austria should annex g*rmany.

>American education

Superior version coming through

Basically: Prussia

(is shit)

t. has his history knowledge from EU4 and Victoria 2

50 years maybe? We don't even have a common currency thanks to Greece.

Kek

Topkek

All of this is "unified". Economical, and to some degree even political.

>Austria
>The only instigator of war.
>Uniting with them.
We would perhaps subjugate, but never Ally and God forbid, never unite with them.
It takes absolute altruistic dedication to turn this insult into something that's going to be good enough.

You're German too...

t.american intellectual

Never
Pan-nationalism is mental illness
Irredentism is mental illness

This
Independence for South Island

Kek
They want the wine

I would like yugoslavia to exist cuz we are all basically the same nation but serbia is cancerous so it will never happen

why was serbia the last one to declare independence from yugoslavia then

cuz they were taking advantage of croatian and slovenian GDP so it was in their interest to keep yugo from falling apart, if yugoslavia didn t fall apart serbs would migrate to every part of yugo and breed like rabits just to become the majority so they can turn yugoslavia into big serbia

I unironically support this.

He is almost right,but you get the gist of it
North-south line meant slo and cro were "rich" through working measures the rest wasnt

This also the Maori's should get a ethno-confederacy

and remove cuckland from the premises

now, cancer(serbia) has cancer(capital city) cuz now serbia can t eat GDP from the rest of yugoslavia

t. buttblasted ustate eurocuck

I think Austrian constitution forbids a reunification with Germany
Not that it matters much nowadays, since we are all in the EU anyways

It won't be reunification germany annex austria not vice versa

After the election - we're most likely going to end up with a right wing government.
Now it wouldn't make much sense.

Get your filthy had away from Trento and Trieste you greedy kraut.
But please take South Tyrol and the whiners that inhabit it

it looks like it's biting czechia and getting ready to swallow it, then move further east

Uh no, that would be fucking terrible.

it's what happened the last time :^)