Please come back 6 hours later with a lukewarm trailerpark jug of dirty water esse

>please come back 6 hours later with a lukewarm trailerpark jug of dirty water esse

I aint got no lukewarm trailerpark jug of dirty water

rude
you dont get any lukewarm trailerpark dirty water now you uppity spic

>going back to the scene of a mass shoutout in which you've taken millions of dollars from

was Llewelyn a cuck or something? Fuck beaners why would you even go back

I'm full of bullet holes but also there might be wolves, dont let them get me please

What did Agua mean by this?

D-did he make it guys?

there aint no wolves. Also for the last time, you are not full of bullet holes. Now good day sir, I said good day.

Uncle Ellis rolled out and gave him some water and a strawberry jelly sandwich, which Agua then spilt everywhere in excitement. Embarrassed, he played dead when Moss came back to avoid looking a sandwich spilling fool.

I ain't got no god damn agua, you horchate-slurpin' wall-hoppin' rio-crossin' quesadilla-rollin' SALSANIGGER

It's called a conscience, concern for other human life, etc

THERE
AINT
NO
LOBOS

nice digits nigga

>anton was the lobo

whoa...

are you seriously implying that Llwelyn had no water the first time?

kek, I feel like the "agua" posting was all just leading up to this.

I expected more from Woody Harrelson.

dannyboytbh

The movie was better than the book but then again Cormac's writing comes off less provocative and more edgy after awhile

at least it wasn't water from Mexico and he didn't die of dysentery

Wow fuck off

No you fuck off ugly motherfucker

Read a fuckin' book kid

Honestly this is a good question

The idea that an experienced scout sniper would walk out into the wilderness to hunt and not bring a canteen is baffling

Also giving someone water is fatal if they're gutshot

>Also giving someone water is fatal if they're gutshot
why?

Because the water leaks out of the bullet holes and then he drowns?

>removing the s makes it singular even though its a foreign language
Why are Americans so dumb lads

Because he thinks he knows everything despite knowing nothing

im an expierienced sniper (seals) and ive done worse stuff

When he goes back really pisses me off.

He could have easily gotten away with all the money if he hadn't have had a retarded moral need to go back and give that guy water.

wuh happen

I don't get why he expected that a man who had been shot in the gut and left sitting there all goddamn day would still be alive when he got back in the middle of the night with the agua
Also,
>Hunting pronghorn all day in Texas without bringing any water

It wouldn't have made much of a difference
They were on to him because hey had a tracker in the case, not because he came back that night

because it leaks out of them

wasn't that right next to a running river. he could've gotten agua without even going home.

why didn't he check the money for a tracker? or just to see if it was even all real and not just a bag of $1 or some shit

Explores the broader theme of good/evil and what those terms mean as well as the idea of unintended consequences when trying to do the right thing. Just reinforces what I believe to be the themes at the heart of the movie.

Eh, they were on to him because he had to leave his truck when he came back and they used the registration number to find his address. I'd like to believe if he had stayed at home he would've gotten away. Won't lie though, him being found at the motel was a pretty damn big coincidence that's always stretched my suspension...

audible kek

Never understood the ending to this movie.

The bad guy wins and gets hit by a car.

Tommy Lee gives up and eats dinner with his wife.

Anyone hate how they handled Moss' death?

I get that he probably wasn't going to get away with it, but finding him face down in a pool after a gunfight we didn't even get to see was kinda lame.
Also, fuck Anton for killing Carla Jean

Basically what would happen in real life.

Happened during the writer's strike.

Didn't it play out like that in the book too?

Anton killing Carla Jean was central to the whole point of the movie though

Nah it was much more detailed in the book.

How so?

Anton said he made a promise to Moss that he would kill Carla Jean if he didn't give up the money. Moss was dead, so what was the point of killing her? It's not like Moss was gonna know.

the sheriff talks a lot more about his past and the investigation and stuff but pretty much yea

To take the drugs?

Life is random, the good die young and sometimes the wicked prosper. The car accident was just a way of showing that the closest the bad guy ever came to dying pretty much is a completely inane car accident as opposed to how you would usually expect (gun fight, explosion, whatever).

Tommy Lee's epilogue is just him coming to terms with the world as it really is as opposed to whatever ideals he had as a young man or the false world he imagined his father inhabited.

checked

It was a matter of principle. Did you even watch the movie? Moss made the choice long before he died when he talked to Anton on the phone. Anton had to go through with his word

But my question is, who would know if he didn't keep his promise?

Anton would

I don't think who would know is relevant to the question. Like I said it was a matter of principle. Anton had a code that he lived by (remember woody harrelson's speech about Anton having a bizzare moral code or whatever the fuck)

It's still fucked up. It's one thing to kill dudes in your line of work shooting at you, but it's another to kill an unarmed woman, even when she advised Moss to stop and give it all up.

Faggot
Fight me IRL

Lobo is singular you cock

I did and it was shit

The whole point of Anton is that he has a bizarre moral code that only makes sense to him.
This he feels obligated to kill her, and to him it only makes sense.

Hold on let me just go home, eat dinner, fuck my wife, remember i have some sort of conscience, then maybe i'll come back

I get what you're saying. Everyone has a moral code and principles. It might have been just me, but up until that point, Anton struck me as a "no women or children" kind of killer.

him dying in such an unglorifying way offscreen like some pleb you hear about on the news hammers home the theme of the movie

This movie took place in 1980 in texas. Nobody down there knows anything about Some fancy ass tracker technology.

that's exactly what it is though you stupid europoor

He probably is in most cases. But to him Moss was a Anomoly. I think he did it to make up for the fact that it was so hard to kill Moss.

That's true, but he was a badass up until that point. Like, arguably, winning a gunfight with Anton in the middle of a street.

Looking back, that makes perfect sense. Even Wells seemed surprised that Moss saw Anton and lived, let alone had a gunfight with him and make it out alive.

Why doesn't he use the cell phone in his pocket to call his hombres?

Cell Phones must have had bad reception in the middle of the desert in 1980

That's the real world though
The best training and biggest balls don't help a man dodge a bullet
I always think of that French special forces officer leading a raid some years back who was hard as fuck, but killed by some retarded Africans spraying AKs above their heads.

>Moss was dead
How does that change anything? You obviously don't understand how seriously Anton took this shit.

All his hombres were already dead.

>but up until that point, Anton struck me as a "no women or children" kind of killer.
What gave you that idea? He was on the verge of getting violent with the fat trailer park lady but only hesitated because there was another person there.

shit, even a dumb hick would check the bag. it's millions of dollars.

that's why he offers her the coin toss. the coin toss is a way for him to ignore his code, like when he wants to kill the gas station attendant despite it being counterproductive to his goals

That's true. I guess she's the retarded not even trying to save herself. It's either: certain death or a 50/50 chance of living.

IIRC in the book she does call it, she just calls it wrong

holy shit

I kinda gained some respect for her for not calling it

I guess I can see why. It even seemed to throw Anton off. He looked somewhat surprised that she wasn't really scared of him.

But he didn't go back
It's all Tommy Lee's imagination

>the coin toss is a way for him to ignore his code

the coin toss is part of his twisted code gringo

bump

This forced meme isn't even funny.

Mikey a shit without Rust

Is the book any good?
I hear it's almost perfectly translated to film with the exception of missing scenes.

I've been here over 7 years and this is the longest thread I've ever made. Today was a good day

Reading the book feels almost dull after having seen the movie in my opinion. The movie really is probably one of the most accurate/faithful adaptions ever, so it kinda feels like just reading a script for the movie. And I feel that the story works better in the film.

You don't browse very often then

daily

At least he doesn't spam the board with le epic blacked threads or star wars shit.

the tracker has a short range, they wouldnt have known where to start looking in all of the county

he wouldve had a much much higher chance

they also wouldnt have known about his wife

Why didnt he use that Nokia banana phone in his pocket to call the Aquaman to help him

was he el stupido?

that was a clip.

>Won't lie though, him being found at the motel was a pretty damn big coincidence that's always stretched my suspension...
Coincidence? You fucking piece of shit moron, why are you here if you don't even watch the movies? Goddamn the man that helped his mother in law with her bag asked her where she was headed. When she said El Paso he asked where she was staying. Since she was going to meet Moss, well I'm sure even you can figure out how he was found now, huh?

assault clip?

So do you think Anton would have questioned his moral code in the end? What with Carla calling him out on the coin toss, and the car accident.

I like to think so

Anton was pure logic. Like to an autistic degree. He doesn't believe in karmic justice. The accident was just another inconvenience for him.

What would have been logical about killing the gas-station attendant?

Not that I disagree - I just don't know if I like the idea he stayed as confident we ever, or if i'd prefer for the entire drawn out experience to change his views.

blumpkin

Good job killing a thread