I Hate Being Transgender

How can anyone deny that it's a mental illness?
youtube.com/watch?v=EwhwVa60-1E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5YoNRMHKPU
youtube.com/watch?v=RfMf8aX_LJQ
youtu.be/hiyG_inja7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus christ

stop. stop this thing. stop this thing.
stop this please, for the love of god. stop this. stop this. stop this please... please stop.. im only 2 minutes in. """I DONT THINK GENETALIA SHOULD DEFINE WHO YOU SHOULD BE WITH""""

thats it.. i-i-i-i-i--i-iiii cant take it anymore

>I USE DUCT TAPE TO TUCK

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WTF is wrong with this thing!??

>Passes nearly perfectly and has been on hormones for a long time.
>Moves like a gay man.
>Talks with the Intonation of a Gay man.

Trans "Males" are so much worse, they move exactly like girls.

Why doesn't he/she just get a "chaser" boyfriend? A guy who chases trannies?

He'll make her feel like a real girl. His "girlfriend"

he uses duct tape to keep his cock down

Someone needs kicked in the balls

their fantasy is to turn a straight alpha

they're not really attracted to faggots

>I hate being a stupid fucking asshole addicted to attention
Then fucking stop

How can a transexual be proud of their identity if the whole reason they're trans is because they don't accept their bodies?

Genitalia shouldn't. Chromosomes should. Don't fall to narrow mindedness.

Here's a Man, look how manly he is. He was clearly trapped in a woman's body and didn't just have a fetish.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5YoNRMHKPU

Reminds me of a nip/tuck episode. Transgirl wants to be a man again, becomes a man again and no one pays attention to him. He then gets his implants again.

What a proud vanguard of the white race, we must secure an existence for white mentally ill crossdressing faggots who abuse the chemical and hormonal balance of their bodies. Sieg Heil Brothers 1488

What the fuck is the logic behind this thinking?

oh yeah
>liberals
>logic

PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION

So you're saying that straight men should be attracted to cock and that gay men should be attracted to vagina?

No really, I can't imagine a person this masculine in a female body.
youtube.com/watch?v=RfMf8aX_LJQ

""He" literally raises his voice at the end of every sentence and drags out the word so."

I will go now and light the beacons. Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east.

so what, he wants to be catcalled?

You allowed this shit Canada

I think you guys both misunderstood. Genitalia no longer has relevance with modern medicine. xx + xy is the only moral and logical combination.

still would. the voice on these usually bugs me but his is tolerable.

you know that weird aunt that your family avoids, like she is constantly suffering from a variety of perceived illnesses and she's always at the hospital, always talking about her disability benefits, always talking about the inheritance that some relative fucked them out of. like life ran them over and they let it happen and now they wallow in their mental hangups.

these people are your weird sick aunt that wears nightgowns to the wal-mart mcdonalds and that people have to actively avoid

I'd hit it. You'd be gay if you wouldn't

Well the point is that trans people must put constant effort into merely appearing subnormal, whereas a woman can be disheveled and display masculine features and behavior her whole life and never have anyone question her self-concept. Goes to the root of ones place in the greater scheme of things. Even negative attention can be affirming -- religious persecution for example.

A truly functional society makes people useful. The ancients made gender malcontents (and others) into sexless bureaucrats and officials. Why? Because the infertile cultivate no legacy. Their aspirations are limited to a single life. You can trust them, because their ambitions are at worst personal. Easy to understand. Limited fallout, should anything go wrong. Compare this to Jewish nepotism.

>Cut my cock off
>I WANT IT BACK
>LOL JK MUH TITS SILLY
Lel

>american "males"

okay just watched some of the videos. here let me sum up some of the problems with being trans:

>not everyone likes me
>people judge my appearance
>i am lonely
>i can't always get the exact sexual partners that i want
>i feel like i don't live up to other peoples standards

yeah that's all because you pumped yourself full of estrogen and wear makeup. it's not like that's the HUMAN CONDITION AND IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN

i am convinced that these people are kneejerk doing the transition thing as a feeble attempt at magically fixing all of their problems all at once.

my mom told me that my cousin cried after she got back from her honeymoon because "she felt like nothing had changed." yea no fucking shit it didn't, you just had a wedding and a vacation. did you think that was going to magically alter reality?

Not even gonna lie that this shemale is more attractive than most girls you see around

kek

>you'd be gay for not having sex with a guy

She hates being transgender because of bigots like you

wew lads
he is pretty passable, would fool me for sure.
>How can anyone deny that it's a mental illness?
doesn't matter to me wth it is, or what they do.

How can anyone deny that it's a mental illness?

The gayest thing in the scale of ancient Roman faggotry wasn't in fact fucking boys. The absolute gayest most degrading thing you could possibly do was to go down on a woman. Which makes a lot of sense.

Thinking you're not the gender you are is pure delusion.

There's literally nothing wrong with boys wanting to pretend to be girls though.

I mean let's face it OP is mentally ill,

if in fact this person is mentally ill, then OP is badgering someone who is mentally ill. and he is so consumed by it, that he truly believes it merits a post, a (you) or a gold star of masculinity minted from chuck norris' chest hair.

he longs for male acknowledgement and acceptance, he longs for "daddy". he is neither comfortable with his masculinity or his sexuality. the concept befuddles him and it all crashes in a spiral, starting from false-dominance, mean spirited praise-mes-for-i-am(not)-alphas, truly a grandstanding beta, trying to erase every "fuck you" graffiti he finds. approaching rock bottom when his mirror neurons catch on that his own sexual preferences are misaligned with his zeal, which are aligned that way because he hates his preferences.

he needs someone to clap AT him obnoxiously with a wide eyed dead and drawn face when he does this type of shit.

>which makes a lot of sense
got a lot of macromade jean shorts and cold play albums?

youtu.be/hiyG_inja7k
>#ProudTo/b/Me

>the best way I get my tuck
>just because I'm fucking sav
>I use duck tape
lost my shit
most trannies I have meet are fucking brohs,
they would make perfect gfs.
shame about the cock and not passing.

>Hates being treated differently while being different.

>fucking bros
>perfect gfs

dunno man sounds kind of queer.

>having someone who would rather go watch a game with you than go to shopping or w/e
>gay
>having someone who doesn't give you the silent treatment whenever you "happen" to check a girl out
>gay
>having someone who is into the same hobbies you are
>gay

I could go on, but w/e

Funny they predicted this shit. Episode is named Alexis stone and Alexis stone 2.

>implying straight men go shopping at all.
>gives a fuck about the silent treatment and falls into the play
>having someone who is into the same hobbies as me, manly, physical hobbies....

no no, please, do go on, this is interesting.

Trans can never fully pass there's always some fucked up shit about them that makes it obvious they're a guy. Men and women have different muscle forms. Thighs and legs almost never look like a real women's, and butts never look like a real womens. That's not even taking into account bone structure, which will give it away every time.

"Boys. People. Expectually boys. Look at you different."

You probably meant 'especially' and it's really probably not 'especially' boys but just that you pay attention to boys because you want dick, but anyway.

On the plus side, at least with a little makeup and control of the camera angles, 'she' is actually passable. The voice is low but not out of range, it sounds like a sultry brunette female instead of the queer-femme-faggot it actually is.

The rest of the video, or at least as much as I could stomach, is basically just it proving that it really does have a female mind, by making the most vague of complaints regarding mostly unjustified anxieties all of which are everyone elses fault.

Is 'being transgender' a mental illness? Perhaps in some cases. Is being female a mental illness? In other cases being transgender is simply a way that faggots make themselves more attractive to men.

Now THAT will make a man drink.

It sounds like a fucking guy, because it is a guy.

True. Life is hell dreaming and waiting for the perfect man desu.

I am straight and I would fuck this dude (depending on whether or not he has a fem looking figure/ass)

his face is nice

I'd fuck her tbqh

Voice isn't even that bad

I hate being homosexual and the fact that gays made it impossible to treat it as a medical problem so it could have been prevented or cured

By being deceived.
By being dishonest.
By being delusional.

The three most common ways.

Only men talk this slowly and only faggots have this lisp

>>not everyone likes me
>>people judge my appearance
>>i am lonely
>>i can't always get the exact sexual partners that i want
>>i feel like i don't live up to other peoples standards

Welcome to the club?

Thx for the Eps, I'm gonna see if I can stream/dl them.

>no no, please, do go on, this is interesting.
I would rather discuss what I already brought up
>implying straight men go shopping at al
I don't follow what you are trying to imply here
what I stated was that the tranny having a male brain, would most likely pick going to watch a game over going shopping/concert or w/e the fuck other girly shit vaginal jews like to do.
>gives a fuck about the silent treatment and falls into the play
the main point I was trying to raise is: less drama less games, more straightforwardness
I dunno how much the hormones will get in the way of that

>having someone who is into the same hobbies as me, manly, physical hobbies...
>physical hobbies...
pretty sure trannies are into sucking cock breski

so this is just a chick right??

or is it a guy who is one up as a chick?

so confused and who gives a fuck

There could be some business out there that is secretly working on a cure of some kind, even if there isn't there will probably be some technology that makes it possible to cure, even though that wasn't what it was intended to do. There will be something eventually.

Nope, he duct tapes his dick to hide it so he looks feminine

>guys look at me a certain way but if they knew I wasn't a female they would think differently
>THAT PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH

I wouldn't be able to stop myself from punching this piece of shit in the face and not stopping until they were choking on teeth. But in reality they simply need to be gassed/executed. This behavior will not stop until they are scared to be so fucking retarded. Which is something that used to be a normal practice. Liberal cancer is the number one thing dismantling western society.

The hands are usually the instant teller for me

This may be a factor in them experiencing violence.

fucking christ

what happened to society over the last 10 years?

I'm only 25...and I don't know a single person who was transgender in high school. There were like maybe 4 or 5 openly gay people and they were treated fine.

Why are there so many people who are trans now seriously what the fuck

wtf

>looks female enough to never be questioned on the street

>decides to do a major political ad campaign for JewTube and cries about being clocked as a Tranny

Somewhere is an aging tranny that looks like the worst female impersonator since Tarzan went through Jane's handbag and ate her lipstick that is raging at this.

Sounds like all his problems have to do with choosing to be transgender, not other people. If you have THIS big of a problem with the judgements of others, chances are you're not doing something right. Judgement typically exists for a reason.

Poor dude, being obviously fuck in the head and people rather than trying to end his suffering help him, they just keep feeding his delusion. Come on how can you now realize he is miserable because he knows he would never be a girl or have a normal life, he is living an illusion

>would most likely pick going to watch a game over going shopping/concert or w/e the fuck other girly shit vaginal jews like to do.

Umm, not really. Maybe the 50 year old ones like Bruce Jenner, but not most.

If they're dumb enough not to tell a guy. There is no winning.

>he is living an illusion
That would be true regardless of his daily allotment of titty skittles.

Meanwhile l live beside the queer area in my city, and totally based fags wear smeared lipstick and cross dress all day long but don't give a fuck because they aren't mentally ill with some delusion they can be a woman, they're just regular fags and seem pretty happy unlike these nutjobs who spend their whole lives in therapy

Seriously fuck I hope this is something trannies teach each other. That's just a recipe for disaster.

Kek. My mom used to tell me that. "Why can't you be happy, the drag queens I knew in college were some of the happiest people ever. You just mope". It's hard to explain just how depressing this is.

It's pretty common knowledge that non-disclosure could end badly.

no thats one of the things they want to do is try to get a straight guy into them and convert them to be gay

I'm so close to killing myself guys, the world has gone so fucking insane I can't take this shit anymore

Don't. They're a minority. Train yourself and be prepared for whatever happens.

This people are just faggots.

>those giant man hands

The left is only pushing the gender agenda so hard to create strife. That's where all the ridiculous tumblr genders come from. Real trannies are only a fraction of 1% of the population.

You know what you have to do lad, ENGAGE MATEEN MODE

I just don't understand. This is obviously a gay man. With the makeup and lighting and everything (and even the fucking facial structure senpaitachi) he could easily pass a woman in most cases, but could just live his life as a gay man

Why don't these people just do that? You could easily find a gay guy to fuck your boipussy and still be able to feel pretty and put on make up you stupid faggot. God damn all this crying and shit over wanting to be a woman when you could just take hormones for a while til you pass somewhat and just be a trap queer and take it up the butt and NOT have to worry about ripping your cock apart

I just dun get it lads, seems simple but these fucks just make everything into a fucking mountain

I mean do i really have to say it?

She is yapping like a teenage faggot.

Coward

she could jerk your dick as well as you could, that's a plus at least

>sad queer tries their hardest to be femme, learn to cook, be demure, wants nothing more than to please men
Better prepare for WHATEVER happens. Lord knows. We're talking full on apocalyptic prophecy here.

ayyyyy

I was talking about the world, not this faggot's video retard

So people who get depressed and want to kill themselves aren't mentally ill?

Because they want to be woman, and a big part of being a woman is looking like one.

Because gay guys think we're too feminine.

>not worry about ripping your cock apart
But, anal sex is gross.

This. If you can handle our batshit crazy episodes, then you will have a very loyal, submissive partner.

it's going to keep going, past that. people will keep waiting to be saved, but its only a tale from the jews.

That's the jew advantage, knowing that there is no "saviour" - better make your short time here count, because only fools wait for a reward after death. Tales from rich men, hand chosen by richer men.

>Wants to get fucked by a man
>but gay guys think we're too feminine.

THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO FUCK YOU ARE ALREADY GAY YOU INSANE MOTHERFUCKER

And now we spend the next 100 posts discussing how liking traps TOTALLY isn't gay, even though it is

Ahhhhhh!
youtube.com/watch?v=ieXuofIbkm0

she's pretty cute desu

most guy are into anal fami
besides beggars can't be choosers

There is a lot of unecessary anger in this thread.

Who cares if they want a boyfriend; she is more than entitled to look for one.

Lads... I'd fucking hit it. :/

Don't fuck traps just fuck twinks