Tfw a fucking harpsichord cost the same as my thirld world house

>tfw a fucking harpsichord cost the same as my thirld world house
how the fuck do I get one?

People rent them dummy. For years and years

Buy a synthesizer.

VSTi :^)

I wish money didn't exist. That way, humans would focus on reaching their maximum potential rather than being limited by materialistic standards.

leave commie

Build one

Nice shutdown

yeah you and everyone else who isn't a sociopath
too bad communism isn't Feasible

The decommodification and socialization of rescources is unfeasible in an advanced, developed world economy?

>advanced
lol
maybe relatively

You're doing that thing communists love to do where they subversively manipulate language in an attempt to sensationalize and emotionally appeal.
It's like being in an abusive relationship.

Are you seriously saying that Murcia is not an advanced economy?

Holy shit calm down hotshot. False equivalency much?

>the left
>not inherently subversive, manipulative, sensationalist and abusive

Yes, he's doing that. Not you.

You can call anything “sensationalist” and “abusive”. Literally anything you disagree with. Nice non-argument.

How much is a harpsichord anyway?

They start at around 1500.

I’m asking because according to some websites in google they’re between $3000 and $8000. Expensive but surely worth less than your house

Yeah I guess anything can be anything if you arbitrarize it into oblivion.

Life's not a debugging menu, kid.

He said “third world” house, which could mean literally anything, from Nigeria to Mexico.

Right, that’s what I thought. So where the fuck do you live op?

Still no counterargument, just a snarky quip. Sad!

I live in another third world shithole and houses don’t go for much lower than $60k USD, and that’s for really crappy ones

Which one

You know I'm right.

I understand though, you've taken a psychedelic for the first time and now you see everything established as totally arbitrary and boundless. Good luck with that.

Argentina. An average house is around $130k where I live but an apartment costs about $2k per square meter in the biggest cities. Quite more expensive than a harpsichord

Communists have to manipulate the empirical to seem cutting edge and necessary. It's how they gain followers, and there's a reason why there's a stereotype against them calling them slackers and druggies.