The biggest shithole in Canada is in the Eastern maritimes, where the population is over 98% white

The biggest shithole in Canada is in the Eastern maritimes, where the population is over 98% white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5eSgT0oiBk
youtube.com/watch?v=0v3MAaQLSSI
youtube.com/watch?v=S-bQn9DtgUA
youtube.com/watch?v=vo1IvV6qAWY
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
youtube.com/watch?v=_KLSbCtinXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're right next to best doggos, so they can't be all bad

It's the best part of Canada. In fact, aside from Québec, it's the only Canada.

Oddly, the Newfoundland dog is from Labrador and the Labrador retriever is from Newfoundland.

And? We're not cucks and faggots like the lot of you. The East Coast is the only true Canada.

All you hicks do is collect unemployment cheques and vote for whichever party promises you the biggest one.

All you yanks do is chase the dollar and suck off whichever jew promises you the biggest one.

Meanwhile in the rest of Canada...

The rate is so high in PEI only because a lot of families from Ontario have moved here. I hate mainlanders so god damn much.

Has it come to this Leaf?
Suicidal shitposting?

>le white fisherman is the biggest problem here

What a neat dog...RARE to see here but when you do it's impressive, 1'st time I saw one double taked and though somebody was out walking their Black Bear

Are they Friendly?

Regionalism is always a big thing in Canada. Have you never seen one of the odd /canada/ generals? Confederation was a mistake.
Western """"canadians"""" honestly believe that their shitty, cultureless, psudeo-America, is equal or superior to Eastern Canada. Unfortunately for them their only argument is "but muh shekels."

Extremely friendly, gentle giants. They were traditionally used by sailors as rescue dogs, essentially the St. Bernard of the sea. In one case a Newfoundland saved like 100 people on a rockbound ship.
Nana the nursery dog from Peter Pan was a Newfoundland as they were a popular breed in Britain at the time and great with kids.

They are also the biggest liberal faggots in the country.

The only reason they are still so white is because no one wants to move there, even immigrants.

>rampant alcoholism
>unemployment
>huge drug problem
>trailer trash

Yeah the maritimes are so nice

Maritimers are socially conservative as hell. We just vote liberal for the pogey.

All the gibsmedats the government can hand out with none of the multiculti downsides. Having our white cake and eating it too tbqh

Whats the least liberal part..between Ontario and BC?

>with none of the multiculti downsides

Didn't Halifax cover up a statue of Cornwallis to appease communist/aboriginal protesters who were threatening to bring it down? Good job protecting your proud heritage there

the only reason the maritimes votes liberal is because the PC's never could give a single shit about eastern canada, and the libs throw money at us

Every province between BC and Ontario is fairly conservative.

I was unaware of this phenomenon, If you guys just start recklessly attacking yourself what hope do the rest of have?

Proxy fuel the fire to stay out of the crosshairs?

That's the praries, Alberta, Saskethewan, and Manitoba. They all lean father Tory than the other provinces. However, the Maritimes tend to be socially conservative and fiscally very liberal.

also ANDY WELLS FOR MAYOR WEEEW

youtube.com/watch?v=M5eSgT0oiBk

pic is literally our ex premier too, newfoundland politics is amusingly retarded

This isn't new, even the most common meme used against us was started by Canadian infighting. The fucking leaf meme was started by red ensign supporters (championed by PM Diefenbaker) and maple leaf supporters. We would argue incessantly about it, posting quotes from the great flag debate. It gave Aussies a boner and everyone else jumped on the bandwagon.

La Canada est un pays français. Une nation, une langue, un pays, Montreal est la capitale

Thats all that I can wrote in French without google

But it honestly schoking me how anglocanadians can live in the biggest French-speaking country and can't speak it

I wasn't in on the ground floor of that one, interesting, just assumed it sprung from anglosphere bantering

Because it's a useless language. Even most people in Montreal speak English now.

Canada is only 22% French, almost all of which is located in 1.5 provinces out of 10 provinces and 3 territories. Canada has been Anglo/Independent for more than half a century longer than it was ever New France and Old France essentially traded it for sugar plantations in the West Indies. Montréal was the capital but there were some fires for reasons and then a more strategic location was chosen by Queen Victoria.

How common is it for AngloCanadians to speak French? I work for the CN here in the states....and have talked to quite a few non-quebecois who could speak it....fluently

All of western Canada is conservative except for Vancouver. Small-town BC is redneck country, and I mean that in a good way. It's like Alberta, but more scenic.

u wot? The capital was York (Toronto) before it was Ottawa.

Actually urban Alberta is fairly liberal. A lot of chinks there too.

>half of his country speaks it
>you can be humilated by ingoring in a montreal's cafe if you don't speak it
>even fucked Trideau is french
>USELESS))0)0)0

Some of post soviet people can speak their native + L2 (Russian or another) + English

How fuck can't you learn French, it's so wierd, I really can not understand how it even possible to be monolingual at 2017 being an educated man

I may do a big mistakes in mine second languages, but I understand and speak it a bit

Varies by age and province, probably pretty rare in the praries and rural BC, but by the time you get to New Brunswick it's 34% bilingualism and among young urban New Brunswickers it's well over 50%, though they are inventing a creole language out of French and English called Chiac.

It's not even a quarter of the country that speaks it. Also ignored in a Montreal cafe? Unlikely. If they want customers they will need to speak English.

>half of his country speaks it

LOL

Fuck that must trigger the frog...Ive heard they turn their nose up at quebecois french....

It has moved around a lot over the years:

Kingston 1841
Montreal 1844
Toronto 1849
Quebec City 1851
Toronto 1855
Quebec City 1859
Ottawa 1866

But how many real ethnical anglos in Canada? Most of you are irishmen or slavs.

I agree and support French/English immersion in schools as well as free language classes offered by the provincial governments. I have been learning French for a few months now.

>Most of you are irishmen or slavs.

Don't know where you found these statistics but you're full of shit. Most Canadians are English or French.

Acadian French/Chiac is much much worse for French purists. It uses a lot of Anglacisms and English syntax.

That's just some Ukranian settlers in the Praries. Canada is predominantly French and Anglo/Irish.

I went to a diner in Montreal and the waitress didn't understand me when I ordered a hawaiian-style pizza in English, though I actually speak French, I just had exchanged a few words in English seconds before.

*Anglo/Scottish

>hawaiian-style pizza

Maybe that was the problem. Your taste in food is fucking awful.

Scottish is Anglo, so is Irish, but since they went republican it's best to separate them. Still, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Irish is NOT Anglo.

It was on the menu. Don't blame me for trying local cuisine. I'd try goat testicles as well if I was invited by some goat herders in Mauritania, ok?

Modern anglo indentity is imperial, just like russian. Some of us are really finnish by blood. It seems than even Putin is.

It's the same in French, pizza hawaïenne, so she probably just didn't understand your accent.

I doubt it. Montreal is 30% English speaking and tourism makes up a large part of their economy. Maybe she didn't understand your accent.

That's the case with the Scottish and Welsh but I don't think that extends to the Irish.

Anglo qualifiers:
>speaks predominantly English
>predominantly white
>current or former part of Britain

That means Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, and just barely USA are the Anglosphere.

English speaking but not culturally or ethnically Anglo.

Yes, because irish are politically independent people. But their's biggest problem is fact that people don't speak the national language.

Hawaiian-style pizza
>the state of German tourist dining

If you call an Irishman an Anglo does he get offended?

What's up with white people and opioids?

Did all these niggas not go to school or what?

Northern Ontario is nice and mid-western Ontario has some good ole boys who have been farming for as long a they can remember. Not everything is the GTA here.

>The good things highlighted in the Maritimes parts are the nature, which is VASTLY inferior to BC nature

Fuck off pogeyfags.

This will not end well for you
>whitknighting for Canada in civil war thread
>the state of me

Night everybody, I'll see myself out

It's probably 98% white because it is a shithole so no immigrant wants to go there.

so much for white privilege

tbhwy they don't even have a hockey team

This is correct. There are no jobs. No reason to live there unless you were born there

no they aren't
lierally nothing wrong with the maritimes beside that they're povos
the biggest shithole is Manitoba which is 90% chugs

tbqh we have 6 teams and also produce the country's finest players and coaches who go on to superior American teams

>the biggest shithole is Manitoba which is 90% chugs

Fuck you chink faggot. The chugs here are bad but we keep them in check well enough

the fucking sad fact is out of all the maritime's, only one fucking province has the ability to not spend more then it receives.

Winnipeg is the crime capital of Canada. Fuck Manitoba.

>Winnipeg

Winnipeg is the Toronto of Manitoba. Just ignore it and the rest of the province is okay. Besides only parts of Winnipeg are bad. Most of it is perfectly fine

Maritimes and Newfoundland are really the only English speaking part of Canada to have developed its own identity and culture. The rest of the country seems to resemble the US.

t. Quebec

youtube.com/watch?v=0v3MAaQLSSI
youtube.com/watch?v=S-bQn9DtgUA
youtube.com/watch?v=vo1IvV6qAWY
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w

its coming home soon

Excellent post

>The rest of the country seems to resemble the US.

That's somewhat true but misleading. We didn't adopt "American" culture, we just didn't adopt much culture at all besides the national culture. Canada and the US both are alike in that our east coasts (The parts that were settled first) developed their own culture because they are much older than the rest of the country, which was settled over a very short period of time so they never had enough time to develop unique cultures before the modern world and globalism came about

>no culture
ummmm try again sweetie

youtube.com/watch?v=_KLSbCtinXs

I honestly prefer TPB over Letterkenny.

I like letterkenney but it's not culture, and would look exactly the same on a farm in Nebraska.

>make a light hearted joke
>stuck up cunt comes in talking about muh culture
I'M OFFENDED

we take 5-6 years of it in shitty form via school then never use it again.

if there were speakers clubs and adult lessons and so-on it might be more popular though.

>all of your teams are minor leagues that play in the Quebec league
>most important sport/event in the region

how cucked r u?

New Brunswick is working on it. The government offers free classes at local civic centres and colleges. French/English immersion starts very young (early intro starts in kindergarten or grade 1) and continues throughout secondary school. It's showing success but costs a very poor province over $10 million per year.

I'm a Maritime hockey league fan.
>go aces

>what are the OHL and WHL