POST YOUR RATING

What is Sup Forums's Fluid Patrice (fP) rating?

Fluid Patrice is the universal measurement of a persons cultural literacy and knowledge.

Fluid Patrice Chart

im around 130 fP, honestly..

im better than anyone on this board and i continue to fuck each and everyone of your mothers

What the fuck are you talking about

>100% autistic

OP HERE:

I am currently a solid 74 fP as of this month. I only plan on improving.

Can you not read, canacuck?

Yeah but this is stupid shit nobody cares about, and Patrice is a woman's name

You're wrong bruduh. fP is the future of Sup Forums interactions. I just need some help getting it started.

Okay Wheres the quiz?

Is there a way to test this or do I just rate myself?

I'm currently working on in with my bros. I'm giving Sup Forums a taste of the scale. Trust me, in the coming weeks, this will be the next revolution in social interactions.

Wtf is this bullshit...

Since i study archeology of ancient greece/rome and mesopotamia i'd say aroaund 75 for now but i need to improve to 80 fast for tommorows exam from history of ancient art.

I am currently working on the quiz. This is a preview. You are free to give yourself an honest opinion of yourself if you wish.

It will be very similar to the political compass.

fP = faggot Prcentage

>just trust me bro

I hope there will be many quotas from Herodotus or Ta eis heauton. We need more elitism here.

Oh yes, if you do not agree with me on my interpretation of what is cultured then I won't let you into my club. No where ever was there such a prestigious and self-fellating little club of smug shits. This will be entirely revolutionary!

Incredible faggotry. Your mother's bleached asshole smells better than this meme.

Bro? It's about historical knowledge and logical progression of events. It isn't really an opinionated test. If the test taker can successfully reason a result, they boost their fP.

I don't know what this is, but it sounds like more Jewish pseudo science bullshit, like those MBTI charts you autists post.

>bro
>bro
Bruddah

Can you just gtfo?

If you don't get it now, you will in the future.

>Anime

>Thinks that culture is a testament to one's knowledge of the universe.
>Amalgamating these two things deliberately.
>Thinking you have the credentials to be grading or creating criteria for anything metaphysical.

How vain can you humans get? Absolutely pathetic.

My guess is you have zero experience with the metaphysics, and that everything you think you have learned is actually the same rhetorical garbage that is mainstreamed and considered "mystical" by the average swine that inhabit this world.(buddhism,hermeticism,occult,etc)

I'll give you a tip buddy.. If you are getting information created by a human, you are getting programmed and distorted rhetoric. That is all I will say. Keep digging fool.

Why even waste our time with your good boy points if you haven't even determined a way to assign someone a score.
You're a buffoon, and I doubt you could have anything to do with a viable system of intellectual evaluation.

Shut up, spider.

My pattylevel is my digits

OP HERE:

Thanks for the insight guys. I'm currently shootin' some ideas with the broadies. I like to think of Fluid Patrice as the missing link in human intellectualism. Me and my bros take the piss but we also like to read a lot and work on scholarly ventures. I will update it soon. We are working on getting a free website and buying some stock images for it. Cheers!

-Rickstar

le tips fedora