Why is the shit country I live in so obsessed with the opinions of foreigners about us...

Why is the shit country I live in so obsessed with the opinions of foreigners about us? Never have I seen people from other countries so fucking interested in hearing what another person has to say about their people and culture

you see these people every day here tho

danes are much worse in this regard. Any video that mentions denmark will have autists flooding in to remind people that they are in fact danish and this video mentioned denmark as if anyone actually gives a shit. I want to beat every single person in this country to death with a hammer.

you are just a whining faggot

fuck off monkey

Attention is all fun and games until you get a literal sexual predator obsessing over your country

see? you need to complain to everything, because you can't adapt to anything

It's called insecurity and Brazilians are extremely insecure people.

yes, keep posting someday it will become true

from our perspective its more like self hating ..

People like to see themselves validated and they are curious about themselves and perception others have of them and since ethnicity/nationality is a important component of ones identity, a foreigner talking about your nation is very intriguing.

I'd like to grab her by the pussy if you catch my drift.

Uma delicia

go back to fit

Did you know that Brazilians are the most powerful people in the world

>good at the most global game
>considered to have some of the most beautiful women in the world
>for the most part some of the top beaches around
>cosmopolitan cities such as Rio and Sao Paulo
>Great cuisine with an excellent selection of soups
>imperial history which makes the Lusophone marginally relevant

nice try guys

people seem to miss the real point of this thread which is to show us how cute and germanic this brazillian girl and brazillian girl is.
so here we go.
woaj what a cute white braillian girl, tfw no gf DDDD

akchually she is from germany and got nothing to do with brazil

I can easily spot a thinly veiled "Brazil is white" thread when one is made, but this is not one of them.

She is Dutch actually.

Brazilians should be happy with their stereotypes and outside perception, no one really cares about this whole favela shit. When most people think of Brazil they think about footballers, carneval, beach volleyball, happy, hospitable and open people.

It could be worse, you could be Serbia.

Doubt that there's anything special about them, almost sure we have a shitton of such people. As well as any other third world country.

But honestly speaking I barely imagine a person who actually watches such videos. Wtf why would you actually spend an hour of your time to look at attentionwhore spewing generic bullshit like "I did X", "I visited Y"

This desu. Eastern Europe or the Middle East has it much worse with stereotypes. The best that a Serb can hope to be seen is that he's not a human trafficker. Or that the best that a Palestinian guy can hope to be seen by others is that he's not a terrorist.

Don't know how Brazilians are perceived in South America, but here Brazil's beaches and soccer. Spanish speaking countries are where our smelly brown manlets come from. Americans think that Brazilians look like pic related.

>Wtf why would you actually spend an hour of your time to look at attentionwhore spewing generic bullshit like "I did X", "I visited Y"

That's the thing. Brazilians love this. Especially when it's coming from the mouth of a blonde blue eyed person.

yes, yes you are completely right! Not biased at all! OMG how can a person in an anime forum describe the reality of 200 million people so accurate! You are like a prophet of truth!

Damn, that's really sad
That's not the first time I'm trying to understand why do YouTube attentionwhores get that much of attention

he is just spreading missinformation tovarisch

Dude don't worry that won't affect my perception of Brazil or Brazilian people, just curious

Yeah, I mean there are some people that honestly believe this whole self-hater propaganda

Unfortunately they're everywhere, yeah

Some random Dutch national nobody appeared on the most watched TV show of Brazil because of YOU and other 199 million Brazilians.

yes and 3 billion people watched Despacito, what's wrong with that?

this holy shit thank god I'm not the only one who noticed this

it's even worse in online games

>ER DU DANSKER???!!!
>t. 12-årig faggot

We as a nation are known for being obsessed with finding out what foreigners think of us, although it seems to be less common nowadays.

same here 2bh