/Sino/ - 中国

Been seeing clever mainlanders who post insightful well thought-out critiques and proven real references on Twitter, I just understand all over again that you western Chinks here are really true fucking losers and the lowest IQ subhumans
Real clever Chinese who know their shit are on twitter and most of them are from mainland supporting democracy not using English but Chinese or Japanese or both cause they know their shit and go in their real east asian way.

Its hilarious you western 五毛 clone brainwashed Chink cucks and some superficial CCP sympathizer azn pseudo lefties ignoring every violation of CCP against human rights WILL NEVER meet them cause cant speak anything but English or understand the concept of the cooperation and the network among the east asians. All you can do is spew something massively unintelligent thats not even remotely close to the reality on nerdy sites like this shithole or on a few obscure closed subreddits, in the most dumbest way of swallowing/believing all of what CCP media says.

Anyway western self-absorbed Chinks and Sup Forums diaspora delusional Chinks are literally out of place there. No clever mainlanders will ever even meddle with you because yall are too fucking stupid.
You are really unironically too fucking inept, overwhelmingly naive. fake as fuck. I come to the realization that Twitter is fucking better than this board when it comes to knowing about whats Chinas reality and clever wise Chinese try to do. Anything that comes of you western Chink morons isnt even worth a read in all senses.

I mean, Fuck you all of you stupid Sup Forums Chinks. Im pretty regretting caring about you even though it was just a little bit. It only really wasted my time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOsI0QTIZkM
youtube.com/watch?v=DYR95CgI7p8
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-07/21/c_136462515.htm
yoyochinese.com/chinese-learning-tools/Mandarin-Chinese-pronunciation-lesson/pinyin-chart-table
youtube.com/watch?v=HHU0KqAbH9s
youtube.com/watch?v=IRD7WylAfkw
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
youtu.be/m2ZzXHP1Z-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

News 4 You

We dont give a Fuck about your greater east asia co-prosperity sphere wet dream dont even put us in same lavel with the (((((Eastern World))))))

I know what You try to do You try to Fuck chinese just like korean and vietnamese

Right ???

Never gona hapend

We hate You japanese Fuck come here get stabd

Fuck your knife buck stabing Eastern World dream ))

Chinese showed make a union with russia north Korea Iran Arabiac world Turkia Asia only

Chinese sould see all asian pepole us weak fags and if You weak why the Fuck i should join You for mony for trevel in your shity countrys ???

Fuck You i wanna make Asia China Great not Japan Fuck Japan

LoL this japanese fag say he dont anderstend why mother China. Take Diaoyudao back lol are You stupid ???

China doing Great bilding new nukes and put them all on Asia and america :)

Chinese will crash the asian economic
Sonction only make us stronger and stronger and feel more hate for all of your

(((((Eastern World))))))

Fuck You and Fuck Asia and all asian pepole we are with Russia and asia not with You((((( Eastern World)))))))

Show me any chinese who the Fuck wanna be a Eesterner scum ?????

No one we fucking hate your pepole your pepole make us sick fucking gays go kill your self

i just call my army friends and we go to Diaoyudao and we take it back

What You gona do Eastern World scum Diaoyudao is our and soon Japan will be cut to half ;)

Fuck You i spit on Your weak intulectul lol China sould never take Diaoyudao bcouz Japanese said it will Fuck our economic lol who give a Fuck about economic we get Diaoyudao back

LoL why Chinese take Diaoyudao back its a dream i hoph we gona Help North Korea to take Busan back to

And we shit on your Eastern World economic or feelings

Feel is for weak we Use power only we take what we want and You cant do nothing about

Hall i dont give a Fuck if i die for mother China whan half of your Eastern gay World nuked

gtfo moron, go watch china uncensored. oh wait. you actually saw that shit. sucka nigger dick friend :)

thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=iOsI0QTIZkM

does thread bump when i post or am i shadowbanned?

youtube.com/watch?v=DYR95CgI7p8

Good Thread.

your hapa post is too long for me to give a fuck about

What's their endgame?

delay long enough that the CPC forget about them.

"Man nabbed for abandoning bodies of 2 Chinese nationals in Japan"

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-07/21/c_136462515.htm

Look like even the Japanese is joining in the fun of kidnapping and killing Chinese girl.

man, what's with Chinese students getting killed, do they make that large a portion of international students or are they just easy targets?

China is really a safe nation, I guess they are too used to it even when going oversea. Also there currently a Chinese female teacher missing in Japan too. If she also got off'd, oh boy, there will be a massive shitstorm.

How do I learn to pronounce mandarin chinese? There aren't a lot of good resources I can find

为什么没人说中文

yoyochinese.com/chinese-learning-tools/Mandarin-Chinese-pronunciation-lesson/pinyin-chart-table

如果我说中文, 你就会给我一个中国女朋友吗?

因为没人会

How do airbnb hosts get the special permission to have foreigners stay at their properties?

撒謊啊

是他想听到的话
上次他也那样问的,然后就跑了

记住,不要用英语。

没人是谁? 你要不要说美人?

不要

怎么给?我自己都没有中国女朋友。

THey don't

>Qipao

Not a woman in hanfu, the true national dress of China.

大家早安
樓主是同志,五毛黨也是

Fake history
Hanfu is stolen from Korean hanbok
Hanbok is also original of Japanese kimono
China culture of today is copy of ancient Korean culture just like Japan is only a copy of Korea

proofs?

Read the Korean annals

it doesn't say anything about hanfu doe

Then why are foreigners allowed to stay there?

CHING CHONG PING PONG PANG

stop making fun of us

同時在台中
appledaily.com tw/realtimenews/article/life/20170809/1178644
很可憐的貓貓 :(
>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
Mods no bully...

CHING CHONG PONG PING PENG?

Because nobody cares

请问中国女生喜欢什么样的男人?

你们狗日的不知道中文发音不是这样子的吗?

Is it still summer vacation? Go sleep, yamamoto.

ching ling chong ping wing wang xing

i noticed thats my post just now

i can actually upload a vast number of new chink atrocious videos/stories and interesting memes, the details of the current political spectrum/climate of the chink internet that havent been released yet on the western internet but i no longer frequent this shit board and dont want to contribute to it at all. and you ching chongs would hate all of them and woudnt try to accept the reality no mater how precious and informative they are. its gonna end up being ignored by everyone. you only see what you want.

Sup Forums is complete shit this way now and utterly mediocre as sources of new info or even old info. let me say one thing, zhangs. especially those who are still newfags who aint too late. dont believe Sup Forums can gather and pick rare info, precious stuff, and reliable news faster and wider than other sites. this shit site doesnt come with such a capability anymore, has unironically turned into a mediocre site.

the golden time was already over. now its just full of lame fake news e-celeb news or habbening stuff for those retarded kids driven by a mob mentality and skewed identity politics garbage that is far from actual reality, can only pander to you, instill wrong info in you. not to mention your fav suereddits /r/aznidentity and /r/asianmasculinity are also mediocre as fuck the same way.

東洋人のくせに

終於有人發現肥宅的用途了

So apparently chinks are people who used to eat each other alive and talk in double-speak.

Want to know more dirty secrets about chinks? 红搂梦, the "dream of the red chamber", is a "dream" of the "red chamber" that chink men dream of being inside.

Yes, one of China's most vaunted literary classics is nothing more than the 18th century equivalent of 50 shades of grey.

Why, was he wrong?

>CHING CHONG PONG PING PENG?
>请唱胖瓶碰

kek
yamede yamede ekuyoo?

When you say "ching chang chong" or something of that manner, you want to follow the rhythm of Chinese poetry.

For example:
>床前明月光
>Ching chang ching chang chong?

>疑是地上霜。
>Ching chong ching chang chong

>举头望明月,
>Chong chang chong chang ching?

>低头思故乡。
>Chong ching chong ching chong

Or something like that.

屎急啊

我想吃可愛女生的肚瀉

So, no more mainland chinese on Sup Forums?
Heard that they banned proxies, so I guess there aren't many ways left for them to access Sup Forums.

Here is the chink code word translation of Xi Jinping's name:
习 - 西
近 - 进
平 - 屏

"Screen (like in smokescreen) for entering the west". Very interesting.

Actually "west entering screen" means they are trying to steal the west's culture . But then they would also have to impute upon the west their negatives.

日本人为什么不喜欢外国人?

中国人喜欢外国人。

A pretext, nothing more.

非常好 工產走狗可以 fuck off

shut up chink.

Must be because they are around so many CHINKS.

zhing zhong

youtube.com/watch?v=HHU0KqAbH9s

You are wrong, it's actually 吸精瓶 -seman sucking vase. You need to refine your decoding skills.

Funny, but that's not quite accurate.
吸 洗
精 静
瓶 萍

Oh, to elaborate on this:
>吸 洗 because cleaning is actually something dirty (sucking), or if one has something they don't want then they can call it dirty and say they are cleaning by sucking it away
>脑 闹 using your brain means causing trouble

So the chink code word meaning of 洗脑 (brainwashing) means... well you already probably know.

习 Xi
禁 forbid
评 comment

When they wrote the law stating foreign students cannot work. Where did they imagine they would magically produce money from to pay rent and bills?

禁 紧
评 凭

This, chinks sluts tell you they are gold diggers, but they don't even let you have the opportunity to get that money in any way.

Ha

Oh by the way the reason I can talk about it and other chinks can't is

1) I believe god is real (and not imaginary)
2) I had to guess what it was to figure it out
3) I don't have actual direct knowledge of it

美国人为什么是疯了

>tfw you can no longer teach English in China

有话好说

By not being poor

china is too mainstream , the real deal now is to live and vlog from india

>All these retards in this thread

shit pajeets

Based af

How not be poor if cannot work

Hit me. I dare you.

My fetish is weird faces

Your fetish is small feet

Which fetish is better?

>Chinese use "Up" and "Down" to describe temporal events

Just when I thought this language couldn't get any more stupid.

bump

Peru? I haven't heard from you in a while peru. I told you to keep me updated on your plans peru, but you haven't peru, why is that peru? I've been worried peru.

You need to tell me your plans ASAP peru, what are they peru? Are you still going to asia peru? I think you need to go to shanghai again peru, i think it will be good for your soul peru.

Peru?

Do chink grills see men as weak if they are patient? Should I be an asshole and force myself like I would with Western bitches?

上海 is my territory. He will need to call me big brother if he wants to do business here.

Depends
Just stop being an insecure faggot and b urself

t. chad

>favorite subreddits
wew lad

I am myself, island nigger. I didn't know if they were self-important cunts like women are here.

Does this mean it's normal to not have solid shits in China?

China can use Internet now ?

Google captcha is blocked the site is not (probably a honeypot for ccp anyways)

peru said he's canceling the Asia trip again because he fired all his workers and runs his factory as a one man operation now

peru always teases us about going back to Asia but then never follows through. that fat mestizo is starting to piss me off

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=IRD7WylAfkw

real thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

Would succcc the fuccccc

youtu.be/m2ZzXHP1Z-g

Also major revelation, check near the end. The camera person is actually another chick.

tight litty desu

Reminder to ALWAYS leave an insulting shitpost on English teacher threads at r/taiwan

check my dubz

this post # will be

Dammit. Off by 2. Fuck Croatia.

>Watching Chinapod
>"Academics are still debating the meaning of 了”

THEY DON'T KNOW HOW THEIR OWN FUCKING LANGUAGE WORKS