Death industrial / power noise

I have been listening to lots of industrial music lately (OG industrial, no post-), and I gotta say I've been very much fucking with these two genres in particular. I tried to compile a collage of the essentials to start off the thread, is there any others worthy of inclusion? I heard the new Lingua Ignota album was p good, but I haven't heard it yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9RbpqbhOao
youtube.com/watch?v=W4vmzu0zrBk
youtube.com/watch?v=1JZGFjufJEY
youtube.com/watch?v=6ucH-WB27ZU
jjoosseepphh.bandcamp.com/album/rot
noisebeneaththesnow.com/2018/02/13/jjoosseepphh-rot-album-review-noise-power-electronics/
umorrex.bandcamp.com/album/in-slow-motion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fine fuck yall den

op, give it some time. i believe in your thread, but unless it's about grimes or kpop it's going to be slow on Sup Forums. just bump with more personal rec's. not into the genre myself, but that first album is pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=S9RbpqbhOao

trust

try listening to Nine Inch Nails- The Downward Spiral. Best industrial album imo

I've been getting into noisecore lately, too! Not too much though, just The Gero and japanese hardcore. I'm liking this though, reminds me of lo-fi black metal

lmao no

elaborate

while this album isn't strictly Death Industrial, it still has traces of it and is a very good release in the field of Power Electronics

Early SPK
Brighter Death Now are pretty good

>Skinny Puppy
>Front Line Assembly
>Ministry
.Front242

it isn't a true industrial album, and even so, there's better industrial rock albums (Possession by God, Nail by Scraping Foetus)

check out early Orphx
youtube.com/watch?v=W4vmzu0zrBk

I forgot about SPK! I will never forget my first listen of Slogun

OhGr

youtube.com/watch?v=1JZGFjufJEY

Cool to see orphx posted here, I prefer his rythmic noise stuff but his early work is good too

youtube.com/watch?v=6ucH-WB27ZU

Yeah me too
Hadnt listened to Esplendor in ages, forgot how good they were.
Also Kollaps by Einsturzende Neubaten is great industrial
Really like Converter also , think I have a tshirt somewhere
What about Prurient? He;s made some good stuff

Prurient is pretty hit-and-miss for me, but I like Cocaine Death and Frozen Niagara Falls. his new album looks real good though, I gotta check it out. Also I can vouch for Einsturzende and feel obliged to mention Throbbing Gristle as well

these, Jyotisavedanga, tetragrammacide and Nyogthaeblisz, to a lesser extent chaos cascade, knelt rote and intolitatarian (sp?) are more black metal oriented, can't really dig noise otherwise

have you heard Musical Abortions by Dead? It's one of those love it or hate it releases

jjoosseepphh.bandcamp.com/album/rot

noisebeneaththesnow.com/2018/02/13/jjoosseepphh-rot-album-review-noise-power-electronics/

Heres my noise project if anyone's interested

you for real 14? if so, we got another Philip Best up in here

nope

I'm on the comfy drone ting before bed though

umorrex.bandcamp.com/album/in-slow-motion

Yeah Im 14. But Consumer electronics is way better than my stuff

does this count as power noise?

I really cant categorize this, cool album buddy

ty buddy