Thoughts on Mindy Kaling's new face?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cik62wcbAE8

She looks like she had her mouth extended.

Yuck

still looks like shit tbqh fampai

Oh god why

yikes, shes turning into a monster and she didn't even start out good

looks like an abo

Her face was never a problem...

Its the fact she went from a single wide to a double wide, and I say this as a THICC-fag

Idk. Is she still fat? Because if she is then what's the point?

Looks like an abo now.

>Mfw

>says THICC
>uses reddit spacing
Checks out

Looks like a chin implant. Maybe jaw shaving or defining and weight loss. She looks good. Old but good.

how would you know what leddit spacing looks like leddit fag

Let's be honest, did anyone genuinely give two shits about minday kaling after the office ended?

I thought she was pretty cute and her show was actually charming.

lol, women are fucking retarded and have no idea what men what.

We give beta cucks shit for not knowing what women want, but they're just as bad.

Is she lighter skinned or is it my imagination?

Horrific. I think she has a problem with wanting to be White so she gets all this surgery done.

what the fuck

It's not your imagination.
Lil Kim part 2

holy shit

Holy shit, her mouth got fucked. She looks like Kirk douglas already. She'll look 60 in 5 years

looks like shit before and after

>Fun fact: Mindy Kaling's brother is an anti-affirmative action activist who wrote a book about his experience being rejected from medical school, then getting in after pretending to be black. He loves Trump and Mindy said his book will put "shame on their family" which he uses as an endorsement.

Was she trying to remove the indian? because she failed and now she looks like someone messed with her face mario style.

God forbid ethnic women stay the way they are

Olivia munn was cute

Then she fucked up

Megan Foxx was cute

Then she fuckd up

yeah no shit

just showing how much she desperately wants to be white

while her brother wants to be black

i feel bad for their parents

He got into the lowest ranked school on his list and that's it

Still interesting tho

So this is her basically saying she hates herself right? Like even Schumer's ugly ass seems rather confident in herself, this bitch got work done to her face and lighter skin

Is this a Jojo reference?

This is nothing but makeup btw.

>a fun fact that actually is a fun fact
nice

holy christ

if you put your penis in there the strength of the curry will melt it right off

BLEACHED

would still fuck t.b.h.

her curry pussy probably gets super wet

who's this aryan goddess?

>his name is Vijay
>as in VJ
>as in vagina
>as in pussy

Reminder that she's the executive producer on the Mindy Project and her character is that every guy wants to fuck her.

Indian girls get wet as fuck in my experience. They crave the BWC

Well yeah, Groucho Marx and Woody Allen wrote their films that way too. It's just a show.

yeah it's pretty blatant she uses the show to display her fantasy for white dudes lusting after her

I chuckled

BASED

>Vera Mindy Chokalingam

>Olivia munn
the greatest tragedy of our generation :(

It was like I was seeing 2 Miss Piggys when it was next to the ad for the Muppets.

She was always ugly though

hopefully she doesn't go as overboard as Lara Flynn Boyle.

She was fucking perfect before Jack Nicholsan fucked her life up with their break up.

>waaa why are single moms depicted as unhappy failures
really made me think vindaloo poo, really made me think

with her wacky weird hapa eunuch sidekick!

she used to have a good face, then she ruined it by trying to look whiter but ended up looking like the asians who try to look white which made her look more asian as a result.

>Not acknowledging the hottest hapa

Where did this whole "Mindy Kaling is attractive" meme start?

Kek
I remember when she was on the office, I thought she was remotely cute she's looking like these guys now.

it starts and ends in her mind

Literally the only place it appears is on her TV show.

what's his name again?

hahahahaha looks like she tried to make herself look more like a white person but has a weird fucked up jew nose now

please don't do this

Is this what happens when Indians use a toilet for too long, do they start turning?

I genuinely feel sorry for Indian people for having to be so ugly. I mean, to have a country of a billion people of like 11 of which are not hideous...pretty depressing.

do you know how i got these scars.

She looks like a shit emoji

>non-mixed Indian women
Not even once. The only good ones are those with partial British ancestry.

Somebody pls tweet this at her

so did her secret crush turn out to be a white guy again?

Didn't feminists call her out for only dating white guys on her show? I remember her having to defend it on some panel show

There's a lot of beautiful indian women, but there's so many of them so no idea of how well they do in %.
No shortage of hotties in indian film anyways.

Not sure which kind of indian she is, but she doens't look like a loot of the hot ones I've noticed so probably a different ethnic group.

This.

Mindy Kaling is ugly, but it doesn't look like she's had plastic surgery

Sorry racists, you're gonna have to pick another girl on the internet to hate lol

Mike "Turning Fruits Into Vegetables" Pence

Damn! The Mexican girl from The Office (US)™ looks like THAT

Indians are bad everything they do.

pretty much, she ain't subtle about it at all

she even got flack for open mouth kissing lee pace when it wasn't called for in the script.

if she were a man doing this to an actress she'd have gotten so much more shit about it

I have never heard a single guy ever say she was attractive. Not once.

Those lip injections are a good way to easily spot crazy people.

Yeah, there was also a Black or Indian character (I can't remember which) that she friendzoned on it.

She was a chubby little butterball back in the day when she was Mindy Chokalingham and drinking free basement beer at Dartmouth.

Nice girl but never could figure out why she got famous.

>humblebragging about going to Dartmouth

>That Tfw when you will never give her a half white daughter

Tbqh the pink ranger from the new power rangers movie is half poo/white and is super qt

indians tend to have a desire of being white

>>That Tfw
nice.

>Lamar white

It's all connected

Aren't the higher caste Indians lighter skinned?

make a pepe version

lighter in the sense that they resemble an Arab

That guy obviously isn't.

guys i went to dartmouth

Has Sup Forums ever done anything as funny and productive as RWSS?

>That Tfw
hell yea

That wasn't funny. You should just let them burn to death. Who gives a shit?

i think her original "attraction" was she was like most people and not the most attractive, but once you get to know them they're still not the most attractive physically but you like them as a person

and now she fucked all that up

it's definitely up there

another reason to avoid af-american physicians in the US

if you look at the before and after, her mouth was always that long, I doubt she was like 'can you make my mouth wider', it seems she got bigger lips, maybe that accentuates.

or maybe the length of the mouth, made it difficult to fill the lips properly. isnt there lip injection stuff that fades over time, is that the normal average way of it?

>he just shaved his head and lightened up his skin to look black
jesus christ kill me

yeah it's weird i thought for sure that was how she was going to go with her career/life but she went overboard with her white guy fetish and basically trying to erase her own identity.

i thought she was pretty funny on the office at times, but holy shit, the way she turned out and how she does her show is pretty damn sad.

I thought she was pretty cute (and funny) on The Office, not even kidding.