Is this okay in the year 2017?

Is this okay in the year 2017?

which part did he get wrong?

>handwritten mail letters in 2017

>get fired
>collect multi-million dollar severance and no longer have the stress of being a head football coach at a high-profile school for at least one season

i'd be asking for it desu

>whatcha doin coach

>sending physical mail in 2017
no, this is NOT ok

Pre-Internet shotposting

>too much of a coward to say nigger

I can't read cursive

to be fair, they said it with an 'a'

it says nigger in cursive

na

>american reading skills

>a&m
>high profile
kek

it's how a white woman writes nigger

> some retard sends a letter to your house
wow its fucking nothing. why is this a thing? being a high profile person in any industry will catch unwanted flak. Move the fuck on.

Why no postmark ink?

That is the shittiest excuse for a cursive E in history then.

>american reading skills

lol

what does it mean if my dick is hard and getting wet from this pic?

guaranteed false flag from butthurt liberal or BLM supporter

aint nobody got the time to be sending handwritten letters to people, even if they are racist

and the return address is for a country club, someone obviously wanted to frame rich, white guys. nobody is sending a handwritten racist letter to a nigger with a real return address. wasnt even a good false flag, shame on news networks for reporting it

it means sexy girl's

>cursive in 2017
no this is not okay at all. poor form

Most transparent false flag since 2001.

fucking this actually. Even if its not a false flag who cares. Theyre retarded. It really doesnt matter. Dumb people will exist no matter what.

This is how desperate MSESPN and the media in general is for ratings.

>Coming up next: Someone called an athlete a nigger in a Youtube comment!

>there are people on this planet right now that still write using outdated and ancient cursive
amazing.

the only difference between you guys and the guy who wrote the letter is a few brain cells. you hate black people. if you were a little bit dumber, you could absolutely write this letter yourself.
so why do you have to concoct this self-delusion about muh false flag to try and convince yourself that the letter is not genuine?
are you that afraid that the bullshit privilege you enjoy is morally indefensible and is inevitably doomed to disappear? face reality.

I write in cursive exclusively

The only people dumb enough to leave a return address on hatemail are hoodniggers or white trash rednecks, but neither of them know how to write, so I'm blaming paco on this one.

>panic

>yfw this was Tony Buzbee's wife

No. Who the fuck uses paper letters these days? The lady has a Twitter. Use it.

If you're going to falseflag your husband out of getting fired, don't make it entirely fucking obvious by using an envelope without a postmark. Why are niggers so fucking stupid?

For me it's Bang's

I also write checks in stores and buy things with one dollar coins and two dollar bills because millennials don't know how to react.

Faking hate mail? Sure why not

black people suck
they are niggers and can't win
get lost
or else

t. country club

same

no its because literally everytime some stupid shit like this happens its almost always a hoax or false flag

and this is the most obvious one yet

Wow user that's a lot more pretty than the chicken scratch from the last poster. Kudos.

i got downvoted a lot for saying that now kevin sumlin will never get fired because it would be rascist. Sup Forums needs to get it together again because going to reddit for sports talk kills me slowly.

Its probably a bullshit false flag just like most of the other "incidents" that take place.

Don't mean to alarm you but, you might have Parkinson.

>stamp
>no post mark
FALSE
FLAG

A (((neurologist))) said "essential tremor" but it's only getting worse with age. I'm only 27.

>I am not a goddamn chicken faggot
>My hand shakes uncontrollably sometimes and it is hard for me to write
>Sorry :(

fuck, that's nice penmanship

Sucks m8. I have a friend I work with that's had that as long as I've known him.

It hasn't gotten better.

It's people like you that cause kids to be insecure about their ability to read cursive because who the fuck CAN read that?

That being said, that sucks man. Maybe you should look into that special vibration-canceling pen that is marketed for old folks

buck the fuck up and just live your life instead of relying on a doctor to take your money and tell you things are gonna get better, faggot
god damnit you people disgust me
eat better, get proper sleep, and fucking exercise you piece of shit

>tfw I can't read my own handwriting half the time

So anything important I type. But kids could still do better. I learned cursive in the 2nd grade.

Yea, it is what it is.

That's what I do. He wanted me to do a bunch more tests and therapy and shit but I went one time and that was that. But I only sleep 4-6 hours a day (usually two 2-3 hour naps) so there's that

Why aren't the black squiggly lines going over the stamp?

Sent letters are always marked by the post office, right?

>tonite
dropped

Coaches have received hatemail for as long as coaches and mail have existed.

Look for the letters received by the Wolverines coach at the time of the fab 5, it's dozen times worse than this bullshit.

god that stylistic penmanship made my dick HARD

Damn. That should be an MS Word font.

it clearly says that. you never learned cursive? jesus christ cletus, how did you get a computer to do what you tell it?

this image is fake black people can't read cursive.

>write this letter
>immediately get blown the FUCK out by the hurricane because you live in Houston

Instant Karma, the guy that wrote this probably lost his whole life savings and home to the hurricane lol.

eh, I hate my cursive

this bullshit, too bad your dad is dead.

The obesity finally got to him.

This is disrespectful to black members of Sup Forums

The Sumlins lost all their savings?

You write like a lefty

I'm not going to be edgy. It's really fucking shitty that a child ended up reading this.

A grown man can take being called names. Little kids can't.

Yeah, only retards would believe a black man would burn down his own church and attempt to frame Trump supporters, or an Israeli would make prank calls yelling anti-semitic slurs to Jewish New Yorkers, or a Muslim woman would claim someone ripped off her hijab on a subway when security cameras would show it never happened.

We members of the reality-based community know better than that.

>tonite

CHI

A woman wrote that letter. Please go back to r*ddit.

Good post

Why would a child be opening someone elses mail thats a crime

It isn't.

LONDON

damn that's actually nice

>did it occur to you that a child may not respect the confidentiality of correspondence?
Not only a whining, loser nigga, but also a shitty parent.

everything in there is true

They were just signing the leader off looks like somebody by the name if M Else

Kek

S A N F R A N C I S C O

>nigger reading comprehension

tf

that was nice

not as good

underrated

Bitch

What kind of pen did you use?Poland ily

Handwriting was a mistake

What a nigger

second post

mild statement on sumlin as a coach
only thing inflammatory is the word nigger
could have been 3 pages of vitriol filled hate detailing what a fraud sumlin is
>yo Tyrone, I needs you to write a letter in ker siv calling me a nigger and mail it to my house okay
>sure thing uncle kevin
I think this is sumlin trying to keep his job by making himself untouchable by
>well now we cant let the racists win! we have to keep sumlin!

him and Michael Bennet should be investigated for their claims.
blacks are using more false flags than the jews at this point in history. surprised there isnt a swastika that looks like a pinwheel scrawled on it.

just wait. you'll see.

nice writing

I should have known.

Enough already.

This is never going to be proven as a false flag because no crime was committed, so there won't be any independent investigation. Just like every time a waiter or waitress starts a gofundme because they claim to have received a racist comment in lieu of a tip, nobody ever proves that the workers wrote it themselves.

What is it with niggers always getting mysterious letters and post cards saying NIGGER? They should compare the handwriting to his wife's.