Something goes wrong

>something goes wrong
>jedi masters go into hinging like fucking cowardly bitches

remind me again why i'm supposed to be rooting for the cowardly light side? at least the dark side gets shit done.

this is why i vote republican. don't necessarily agree with them, but when they have power they make things happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

w3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean like when they had a majority in both houses and W had the presidency so they stopped abortion?

Now go back to pol with the rest of the infants faggot, no on wants you here.

wtf i hate the jedi now

>2 posters
nice samefagging, faggot
no one cares about you and your shitty thread

SAME

FAGGOT

Jedi rule the galaxy for millenia and it's so peaceful that you couldn't make a interesting story about it. The sith show up and pull some crazy shit, kill most of the jedi and it's pretty entertaining. Remaining Jedi go hiding.

>anakin loses
>starts living in a volcano mansion

based

why the fuck did luke leave a map to himself if he was trying to hide. fuck JJ explain this please

This

bc he's an emo attention whore faggot like that 12 year old qt that just commuted sudoku by accident on facebook live last week

Both Yoda and Obi-Wan fought and then waited

what the fuck did you want them to do? fight the entire Empire alone?

JOIN THE REBELLION PERHAPS?

YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING KEK

This is now a real estate thread. Post 'em.

>my allegiance is to the proper building rules, TO THE ZONING BOARD

>thinly veiled Sup Forums thread
I'll bite anyway

I prefer the sith myself, but not for that reason. It's entirely acceptable to go into hidding when you're the last two of the people that can defeat the "bad guys". What do you want them to do?

>Breaking News on the Imperial News Network: Two geriatrics waving swords attack Imperial base on Tatooine. Swiftly gunned down by a stormtrooper on break. No other casualties reported.

You're not fooling anyone with your false flag, liberal scum.

>by accident
She hung herself m8

I don't really follow Yoda's logic either.

Let's break down what happened.

Yoda went after Palpatine and Kenobi went after Anakin.
Yoda (narrowly) lost and Kenobi won.

At this point Anakin is all crispy and down for the count and Palpatine is going strong.

When Kenobi and Yoda meet again it would make more sense for them to try and kill Palpatine again, rather than go into hiding.
They are literally all that is standing between Palpatine and unchallenged rule of the galaxy.

Instead they chickened out and let Palpatine solidify power AND make Vader operational again.

Not to mention he built it in the same place he choked his lover and he lost his best friend

How much more disturbing can Anakin get psychologically?

>geriatrics

Yoda almost defeated Palpatine and Kenobi at that point was peaking and managed to defeat Anakin, who was the chosen one of the Force.

If anything, going by how capable Kenobi is, it makes sense to send him to defeat Palpatine.

>jedi masters go into hinging like fucking cowardly bitches

Luke wasn't supposed to go into hiding, he was supposed to build a new order different from the jedi order of old that brings balance to the force. They fucked up this new sequel sucks it takes no risks and changes nothing so they can have a rehash cashgrab

I think that many held the believe that diving into a war which was against the jedi way in the first place, is what got them into this mess. Diving into another was the last thing they wanted to do. Luke was a new breed of Jedi so he learned the ways and then fought with the rebellion.

They still cant solo the empire man. They arent Superman or a Green Lantern.

Is that from the actual movie?
Looks like shit

HAHA You thought you were right but it's 2016 and you're wrong xDDD

Remember in the 80's when all of the jedi were killed except Obi and Yoda. Hahaha not anymore it's the current year! we need merch/toy sales and two cartoon shows.
SO TADA!!
there are actually like 50 jedi running around the galaxy fighting the empire. how bad ass XD

>it's a post a movie picture so I can have a retarded political argument in the wrong board thread
you have to go back

Its concept art I think otherwise yes thats what the castle looks like

>ITT everyone takes poorly made bait

is it stated anywhere at what age kylo destroyed luke's jedi school, and for how long luke has been on that island?

Link?

because despite Rebels showing there are tons of jedi left and Yoda/Obi Wan rallying them, they decided the best course of action was to wait for Luke and Leia to grow up and hope they had jedi powers and hope they would join them

because 2 old as fuck jedi and 2 young inexperienced jedi fighting in 20 years is better than a few dozen rallied jedi all in their prime taking down the empire

Why didn't Obi-wan kill Anakin?

>this is why I vote republican
>I don't agree with their policies, but when they have power they enact the policies I don't agree with

lol this is how Trump won

>stopping mass killing of babies is bad
degenerate

think he's overcompensating for something?

>tfw you are not intelligent enough to even understand the most basic of arguments
Oh right, Trump voter. Good luck kiddo! Your game show host twitter celebrity will certainly solve whatever imaginary problems the internet convinced you of.

What? Geonosis strike team had like two hundred jedi and almost all of them got mowed down by fucking droids, and clones are better than them.

This. He always fucking gets his man. Probably because he is smarter than most of the people he fights.

w3 .bestgore .com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

>he is so butthurt about the election he talks about it in a Star Wars thread

Topkek

Rogue One canonized the idea of the force subtly affecting blaster shots. If a person is meant to die, the blasters are accurate. If they miss, the force made it so

All those jedi on Geonosis were meant to be purged

How do you know Sheev wouldn't wreck him in one hit while he just stood still?

That's what happened to Fisto and the other two.

If Sidious can Force Stun or whatever he did, then Obi might not be able to hold his own. Especially considering that Dooku got him easily with a Force Choke in ROTS.

What the fuck is going on with that Rabbit Ears design?

And why the fuck does the main building pump lava up from the surface level so it can spill out down the side from the roof?

Why would you fucking do that?

>If a person is meant to die, the blasters are accurate. If they miss, the force made it so

Obi could handle the lightsaber fight while Yoda stood back and spammed the force.

If only they had W.O.W at the Jedi temple...

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Luke has no reason to hide. He has the republic and the resistance to back him

>meant to die

Its more of a passive deflection buff than a Fate thing by the sound of it.

Like in Harry Potter, Felix Felicis just makes you kind of 'lucky' so things tend to miss you, but you can't use it to avoid prophecies/GOAT wizards/massed gunfire.

The Jedi on Geonosis were simply THAT badly outnumbered that their passive and as well as active force protection was overwhelmed.