Woman character dates aggressive big asshole

>Woman character dates aggressive big asshole
>Audience is suppose to sympathize with her when the asshole hits her

>Man marries an evil, emotionally manipulative bitch
>Sup Forums is supposed to sympathize with him when the bitch JUSTs him

I couldn't feel anything for Shelly in twin peaks

Both genders get screwed over by their spouses.

But there is a difference between being ignorant of your partners flaws and being attracted to them.

In general, women who get btfo by their boyfriend or husband fall into the latter category.

So what they get is obviously their own fault.

>Female awkwardly shoehorning memes

0/10 not even once

FUCK YOU NIGGER REEEEEE

>white woman character dates black guy
>were supposed to feel anything other than disgust

How could you not sympathize with someone who is so insecure they can't handle being alone

>Uses a hybrid of pol and r9k language
>doesn't agree with me when I say women deserve to get btfo

What did he mean by this?

Women are ignorant that they are attracted to jerks because they are jerks. I know it's hard to comprehend but it's true.

>ignorant

nah they know it, they dont care, 99% of the time they wont get bashed so its just like a day time soap opera for their feels when theyre with a guy who makes em tingley

The courts side with the woman in both cases. My mom was an alcoholic monster yet it took YEARS AND YEARS for my straight edge hardworking father to get custody.

>Being a male in western society

I fucking ate plain tortillas with cinnamon to keep me alive. That's retarded. Why didn't the bitch at least buy canned beans? There's no nutrition in what kept me breathing while she was passed out.

Sorry to hear that bro, I hope you're ok now

Yeah but the "attracted to jerks because they are jerks" part is what makes it their fault.

Nah I'm a fucking stunted freak who needs to kill himself. Still though I know how easy women have it. Don't let any reactionary redditors tell you otherwise.

Women are fucked man. My mum wouldnt let us have dinner until my dad came home, because hed be working all night and day to provide for us. So we'd be up till 9pm or whatever waiting to eat.

I'm so selective with my women, any sign of feminist bullshit and I'm done with them. They're fucking toxic.

To be honest, a lot of people of people are attracted to evil bitches.

There's something that is just plain enjoyable in mean girls.

That sucks, man. I feel bad for you.

Hey man can you tell me what experience you have with non feminist women? I'd love to know what good is out there.

She was muslim and wanted me to convert so she could marry me

I didnt want to convert and she married some muslim guy

She was cool, brought girls for 3somes, no smoking, drinking, drugs, wanted to have kids and be a homemaker, make food, enjoyed being told what to do by me. Was great.

>nigger is Sup Forums language
Newfag lurk moar.

I can accept that some guys are attracted to chicks who are bitches to other ppl coz they like the idea of dating a chick whose a bit evil.

But that evil/animosity/bitchness is not being directed at/threatening the guy in question.

Any guy who dates a girl because she makes him feel bad about himself for whatever reason is a cuck.

Cucks are pretty rare and low-grade mentally ill.

Pretty much all chicks are attracted to guys whom they find physically threatening, and precisely because of that direct physical threat.

They pick some guys for good genes, and some guys for provider ability etc.

But they also have a spare category in their brain for "this guy will give me a black eye and fuck me without my consent."

That is degeneracy however you spin it.

>"lmao I use nigger ironically coz I'm not actually racist XD"

Literally peel your dickskin off with a scalpel and push it into your oesophagus.

>any sign of feminist bullshit and I'm done with them
>mfw my best friend was talking non stop about some girl he was crushing on
>mfw she is a blue haired, piercing ridden feminist crazy bitch

A fucking trainwreck in slow motion

Women love being hit though, it makes them wet, aggressive dom primitive masc brutes are what they want, especially during ovulation cycles.

Most won't admit this, big reason it gets fucked up today is birth control, in the back of the head they want it but their sexual function is interrupted....

Birth Control is 100% why leading men are now twinks

Any female anons want to chime in with some honesty and a different perspective to the bitter male narrative?

time to drump your friend senpai... you are who you hang out with

whether you can admit it or not, hanging out with losers is a detriment to yourself

muh genital tingles is all they have

link this thread to /r/twoxchromisones you inhuman bitch

Yes, handsome and/or brutish men are today really only found in B cinema (excluding certain older male actors).

Only notable exception I can think of in mainstream cinema is Adam Driver.

Idk what anything you said means

It's difficult to feel sorry for people who are responsible for their own misfortune.

>cant handle being alone

OH THAT MUST BE SO DIFFICULT

there are males that have gone their entire lives alone

Could there be a more cucked way of summoning femanons than this guy's phrasing?