Sunny

That was fucking terrible. I couldn't stand watching it.
Every year on my birthday I look forward to watching the first episode of It's always sunny. But this was much more than a disappointment.
Musicals are the worst form of entertainment.
I could understand them wanting to make a musical episode but they could of buried it in the middle of the season and not make it their lead.
I certainly hope that they made this episode as a way of committing mass communal suicide of everyone that stars in this show.

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/entertainment/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-comes-under-fire-for-racist-satire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think there was anyone who liked it. Even people who agreed with its message didn't think it was funny.

But people who got buttblasted by the bad joke of calling trump orange are the worst

>could of
Literally the kind of error you find in Youtube comments. Kill yourself, you stupid faggot.

That doesn't sound like a very original joke though, people have been making orange jokes forever.

It was okay until Charlie got shot. Terrorist supporting leftist.

I don't understand what this faggot is talking about. Is it something to do with not understanding the costs of making tv shows and wanting them to air despite their utter shittiness. I don't know. But if I had to guess this is some guy that is a second year college student that thinks he knows something when really he dont know what the fuck he's talking about.

It was ok--- no Nightman Cometh as far as song quality, but I really just don't care much for black people and all the BLM bullshit

Who cares about the black message and the dig at Donald Trump.

It was a fucking musical. Musicals are shit and not funny.

It had a couple funny bits, but the musical element was forced and added nothing to it. Why eben do another musical episode when you already did one of the best musical episodes?

They were taking a relatively even-handed approach until Charlie got shot, that was total leftist pandering.

Episode wasn't really funny in general. I like the Quantum Leap stuff

It's a terrible and obvious joke, but some people thought it was a legit attack on trump instead of seeing it as a failed and cheap gag

disliking it is correct, but people were acting like it was an attack and that's just sad

If you cut out the music bullshit, it might not have been a bad episode

They kept talking about how dumb the singing was while doing it too, and that just pissed me off more. Commenting on how lame it is doesn't make it not lame just because you're being self aware

I just hate musical episodes of shit, Nightman excluded.

The episode did nothing really different politically for the show though I don't know what people are talking about. The cast has always tried to prove to eachother that they have """"lilberal"""" views while constantly showing that they're actually completely out of touch with race politics. It's been a running joke from like the first fucking episode of the show.

This show has never made me laugh.

if this season continues on anything like the first episode, it's entering a dexter tier quality decline

Nightman cometh was GOAT.
These songs were just unfunny conversations to a tune.

They literally made a musical in real life a few years ago you know

this show stopped being good a few seasons back, why are you still watching it

>Musicals are the worst form of entertainment.
Pleb!
Carousel and State Fair are the shit!

The musical shtick got pretty annoying after awhile. It had some funny parts, though got overly political with Charlie getting shot. That was way forced.

>Every year on my birthday

wat?

your birthday changes every year?

sunny doesn't premiere on the same day every year

it's not even the same month every year

I liked when Frank wanted to say nigger

There's nothing gay about State Fair or Carousel. One is about hasving a good time and winning prizes in Iowa and the other is about getting killed in a crime spree when you realize you need to steal shit because your teenage girlfriend is pregnant.

I hope they filmed the whole season before Hillary lost, expecting her to win and it's full of political 'humor' that just makes them look retarded

Easily the best part.

I've never been more disappointed with IASIP. Frank's Brother and Who Pooped the Bed are even more entertaining than this pile of garbage. The songs were annoying and repetitive. The jokes were either lazy, forced, or obvious. I didn't laugh once, which is a first for me.

I thought it was awesome.

a musical could literally be about impregnating a harem of wide-hipped whores and it would still be gay as fuck m8

>tfw first season was best season
sadfrog.jpg
It was such a good fucking show

You buttblasted, nigga

This new season is written and directed by women.

Make of that what you will.

user, please, don't scare me.

Source?

Lying piece of shit. Only episode 3 will be like that.

This episode is the epitome of trying too fucking hard.

I'm also not that fond of musicals unless they're done really, really well (which is why they should stay away from your everyday TV shows). Nightman Cometh is funny because the jokes come first and it's a complete disaster.

This on the other hand just felt shitty and forced.

this show needs a reboot with the characters 20 years younger and be called "It's Always Sunny in High School"

It was actually funny as fuck.

I actually liked the jokes, it's just that the songs were annoying. Like the actual music sucked.

It's could have.
Your grammar is shit.

It wasn't good at all
They basically threw out how every character was supposed to behave with the messaging

If it were done right Mac, Charlie, and Frank would have had a hard time understanding what happened and Dee and Dennis would have been vapid and inappropriate.

When the plot was revealed I thought it was going to be utter shit but it actually turned out to be pretty funny.

>charlie in the police station
>frank wanting to say nigger
>scott bakula
>he's got a gun!

There's also the chance that I only liked it because I'm on opiates right now

heatst.com/entertainment/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-comes-under-fire-for-racist-satire/

I was unaware people are calling this racist
There are plenty of other episodes you could point out like the one in the first season and all of the episodes featuring lethal weapon 6

Everyone seems to forget that this is all the in the dream of old black man, a delirious homeless black guy who does pretty much nothing but sleep all day.
It was really weird that they made an episode where they were all in the Wiz though

That's ironic as fuck

it was ok

Help with my inevitable election episode Sup Forums

>the gang is arguing over the sort of customers they should be attracting and how the bar should be run, finally deciding they'll determine new leadership of the bar democratically as Philly is the city of liberty and democracy
>Dennis and Mac decide rather than argue over which should run between them, they bring in Charlie's mom to be their puppet figurehead since everyone will vote for a kindly old lady. Her health is failing and she doesn't know what's going on half the time, but Mac and Dennis talk in her ear about what to say and wheel her around to appear in the bar.
>Frank mounts his campaign on his desire to build a dividing wall in the bar which will separate a new area for "high class" customers to come in and be separate from the lowly peasant drunks and Mexicans, thinking it will attract new business.
>Bird and Charlie are angry they're not considered for election since they own no shares or money in the bar, and Charlie feels cheated because he was tricked out of his shares by Mac and Dennis and so becomes the Bernie candidate, but eventually joins Dennis and Mac's campaign anyway because they promise him extra privileges, much to Dee's dismay
>Meanwhile the McPoyle's try to hack the election to get Liam elected
>episode ends with the gang tallying votes, only to find that each of them voted for themselves

Charlie got fat.

I thought the leftists didn't support the police?

you should be a writer

Just rewatched CharDee MacDennis 2. Is it implied that Charlie and Mac did actually win and that Dennis and Dee just lied at the end? That would explain why Mac wasn't at the hospital with them.

The left supports authority but not the police.

They support authority confiscating your property at gunpoint to pay for them and want to keep giving the government more and more power and instate more and more laws, but don't like law enforcement and think corporations are bad while arguing for things that benefit corporations.

Trying to label "the left supports X" is impossible.

Tell me about it

that's pretty good actually, user

>Who Pooped the Bed are even more entertaining
It's one of the best episodes. Why wouldn't it be?

The left supports whatever position fucks over traditional/christian/straight/white/male people the most. It all seems contradictory until you realize that.

Would have been a good episode if they had more jokes and no unfunny singing

Jesus Christ it would have almost been sufferable if Frank actually said nigger. ffs you're a black guy why would you say N word

He did once though.

Oh I remember that detail now! Let me laugh at the non existing jokes in retrospect

>tfw watched it and didn't even remember the Trump mention

Pretty meh episode desu.

another garbage episode
the last season was pretty mediocre

full-blown AIDS detected

I enjoyed it.

But it felt like two separate ideas spliced together. You already have a wacky premise - the gang turns into black people. Why do they also need to sing?

I liked it.

Cuz black people like to sing.

Well I will be damned because what you said is actually good

i thought it was hilarious

It was probably too thin as a premise by itself.

It was alright, not brilliantly funny, but entertaining enough. I was genuinely annoyed at the beggining though when they started to sing.

The bit at the end with Scott Bakula was one of the funniest things I've seen on the show however.

What a shocker the autists here didn't get the episode and didn't like it.

Shocking.

>heatst.com/entertainment/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-comes-under-fire-for-racist-satire/

Outrage artists writing a report on other outrage artists. Links all encouraged. It's as transparent as an industry gets.