TFW fell for the /r9k/ and Sup Forums NEET meme and now I'm 21 years old with no job experience, no skills, no friends...

>TFW fell for the /r9k/ and Sup Forums NEET meme and now I'm 21 years old with no job experience, no skills, no friends, no education, simply no future

The kicker is, the best part is, that i didn't even make any use of my abundant freetime in these few years. While I didn't work i could have at least done something useful like gotten proficient at a sport, learned programming, read many books or at least learned some basic skills using youtube videos and the vast collection of on-line tutorials. For goodness sakes' I couldn't even invest in the crypto boom due to having no money.

The "NEET meme" was the worst meme of my life. I have a suspicion that the "smug neet pepe" pictures and the entire existence of the "neet master-race lifestyle" memes were simply created by Jews, or wagecucks to create less competition for themselves. By shilling the NEET meme so hard on internet forums and glorifying laziness they have effectively reduced the amount of competition for the esteemed positions that they hold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rYvSYRy570
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am on the exact same situation, my friend.
And on top of all that, I'm brazillian.
Fuck my life.

You already posted this thread man, you had determined to become a steroid jacked gay prostitute on the last one.

stole your thread lol

How are you still here? I went to the gym and did abunch of shit for hours and you're still here lmao

Nah, I went out too

oh okay good. but yeah not really sure what im going to do

>0 (You)s

no wonder this guy shitposts here instead of there

>I'm 21 years old
leave this place for good and you might still have a chance.

the thread was made there earlier

same boat
but I'm 24
don't know how to get out

Grow weed and sell it BUT NEVER USE IT YOURSELF and do it small scale. Once you have enough cash, start a legit business of your choice.

First the college meme, now this? You fucking leafs need to be more creative with your shitty bait.

Contrary to what high schoolers believe, your life doesn't end at 18 and not at 21.

poo poo lol

You're so young
youtube.com/watch?v=2rYvSYRy570

Yes

>I have a suspicion that the "smug neet pepe" pictures and the entire existence of the "neet master-race lifestyle" memes were simply created by Jews
what a redpill

You're only 21 though, you can also become a normalfag

Do people really fall for the "NEET meme?" I always wanted to do productive things with my life, but I had crippling anxiety and depression.

And 21 is nothing. Try being 30 and in the same position.

How is it possible to get to 30 like that though. How can you last over a decade without your parents kicking you out or have some relevation about life?

>25
>skilled tradesman
>got 4 years of work experience on the field
>16e an hour right now after taxes

Exactly Sup Forums is full of kids complaining their lives are over when they haven't started yet.

I am 30 too

AutismBux and alcohol abuse

Yeah but how, that's over a decade out of highschool. There's no way you didn't do something in that time

>have STEM degree
>unemployable due to advanced age of 29
>pursue doctorate to avoid NEET status

I had a few jobs and was in university for a little while but it was all short-term

Why do you make these shitty bait threads? Are you a manual laborer trying to feel better about yourself?

I was in university and I had jobs too
I am also going back to university and I have a job

life is just garbage desu.

It's not too late to neck yourself, leaf.

You're only 21 you can turn it around, I'm 24 and still here.

The most irrelevant country in the western world chimes in.

a 27 year old would say the same thing about you.

Life only starts kicking your arse after 30, you still have 8-9years to sort your act out.

at 21 I was still in the army taking naps all day, and only started attending uni at 24, which I am inevitably am going to fail and probably would have to look up another profession.
21 is fucking nothing
you are closer in age to a high schooler than to a professional engineer.

>you are closer in age to a high schooler than to a professional engineer.

People graduate university at 21-22.

20. Serving in the army. Spending my breaks reading science fiction novels. Spending my army evennings studying arabic or reading. Sometimes playing some turnbased jrpg on my 3ds, but not anymore. Visit Sup Forums once or twice a week, a bad habit. Spending my weekends oilpainting, learning to play the flute (R Carlos Nakai amd his beautiful music is what got me started) and learning more arabic. A little videogames here and there. Not bored enougj for Sup Forums on weekends.

Uni is a Meme get an apprentiship if u can, i started on one at 16 im now 24 fully qualified and time served.
Getting paid to learn was a damn good feeling.

at least 22 if you're going to be an engineer, if you're not super smart than 23, and then another year of job training and you're 24.
You're making it seem as if anyone can tell the difference between a 21 y/o to a 17 y/o

The point is that you're suppose to form a foundation in these years. you're suppose to actually have saved up money, learned skills, gotten an education, at least traveled or done something in this time.

Is it possible to start an apprenticeship at 30?

anything is possible through our lord jesus christ

iktf

Indeed it is when i was at the training complex there were people in training from ages 16-37.

A guy in my class was time served for 20years and still got taken on.

What are your thoughts on plumbing vs electrical? Both seem interesting to me, although I actually have some experience with basic plumbing while I have none with electrical work