Why does Sup Forums defend dumb white over smart blacks

>inb4 all blacks are stupid

I agree with a lot of the premises of the alt-right and Sup Forums that blacks are usually stupid and cause a lot of problems, but I don't agree with the conclusion. Why should he have racially homogeneous societies. Dumb whites are just as much a nuisance as dumb blacks it's just that there are less of them. Why isn't the ideal society the one where we cull all dumb people and only keep the IQ>100 of each race.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachia#Poverty_in_Appalachia
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My one guess, throw in family relations and obligations to friends and things become complicated real fast.
Sup Forums does shit on hillbillies

>Why should we have racially homogeneous societies?

Implying it's not the default state of humanity.

>Dumb whites are just as much a nuisance as dumb blacks it's just that there are less of them.

Crime stats say otherwise. Check it out for yourself.

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

>Why isn't the ideal society the one where we cull all dumb people and only keep the IQ>100 of each race?

Because people with IQ > 100 tend not to work in labor intensive jobs. We still need generally lawful lower IQ people to do the labor intensive jobs.

Additionally, IQ = 100 is not some fixed point. Check it out for yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

>Implying it's not the default state of humanity.
It isn't. Even if it was why is racial homogenaity what's important.
>Crime stats say otherwise. Check it out for yourself.
I agree, but this doesn't show why we should prefer dumb whites over smart blacks.

>Additionally, IQ = 100 is not some fixed point. Check it out for yourself.
I know. If anything the Flynn effect shows that western European superiority of iq probably isn't as strong as we think it is.

This still doesn't address the question of why we shouldn't keep smart blacks. All you've shown is that we should keep dumb whites over dumb blacks.

Purge Them ALL

I don't like blacks.

All what blacks? Whites? Humans?

>Dumb whites are just as much a nuisance as dumb blacks

The Appalachians are among the poorest and least educated whites in America. Their crime rate is nowhere near the level of similarly poor and uneducated black communities across the US.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachia#Poverty_in_Appalachia

1:Honour Killing Arn't Barbaric - Dude Weed

Look, you're not going to get anywhere with this. Racists and alt-right people just want conflict. They want someone to blame. If there were no blacks, they'd blame someone else. They don't care about the truth. They don't care about science. They just want their feelings validated. They want someone to hate.

2:We Pin The Gays

Fine. That still doesn't address the point of why we should take dumb white over smart blacks.

3: In 5 Months, This Man Loses His Powers

No we mostly hate whites like you because you deny reality.

Theres no human race. Just people from different planets all brought for slavery. They left long ago but still enjoy to wonder who is Superior.

4:Level Happening

>Failing is the same thing as not trying

10% of niggers are able to maintain Western Civ. 90% of Whites are able to maintain Western Civ.

There's your answer now shut the fuck up.

>Why should he have racially homogeneous societies
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
Diversity only brings misery.

And IQ isn't everything.
To kill all the sub 100 iq's would be a horribly vicious act that very few people are okay with and could you really have a good society based on mass genocide for being "dumb"?
Eugenics is a good goal, merciless violence is not the way to go about it.
It's called moderation and compromise.
And those less intelligent whites don't cause near the problems that blacks cause. They also work and produce.
Contrary to what some say, menial laborers are still necessary.

>genius blacks grandchildren will regress to their average
>dumb whites grandchildren will increase to their average
That's why.

tl:dr
Stop being autistic. Realism > autism.

> smart blacks

you can search for special snow flakes all you want. there are not many. probably about as common as a mexican intellectuals or greek economist or tanned germans

It doesn't.

All I know is that Germany was much more pleasant to live in before your kind showed up. I'm trying my best to have a neutral opinion. However, that has led me to the grueling conclusion that most of you simply don't have a conscience. Regardless of how smart you are.

>genius blacks grandchildren will regress to their average
>dumb whites grandchildren will increase to their average

Not the case, but ok.

>Why we should take dumb whites over smart blacks

Take is a weird word I'm sure some people on pol want black genocide but I doubt a majority of people think that we should take a retard whitey over a smart nigger.

>Why does pol defend dumb white over smart blacks

Race that's it

sauce?

Ok. Whites have done worse.

Listen, Nigger, just because you found Sup Forums doesn't make you smart and these little fags saying we would take a smart nigger over a dumb white are the only white people we don't want.

Why do you think i'm black.

Oy vey Sup Forums, why aren't you more multicultural?

>cull all dumb people.

Good idea! Let's start with you, faggot.

I fucking hate you....You are asking me to defend the existence of my people and I just want you to die.

ERRR DERR Do Something
LEVEL: NOT AMUSED