face

Brain

*tips fedora*

depends.
all of these are good to go
>beautiful face, sub-par body
>beauitul body, sub-par face
>mediocre body, mediocre face

Brazilian tv is so degenerate. Like who tf comes up with these shows. "Lets get some busty women to play twister on daytime t.v."

oh and obligatory SOU GAY NÃO GRIPE PARA TE CONTAMINAR

youtube.com/watch?v=HFCYK9X5pSw

Race

wtf i hate Neymar now

lmao, i was about to say
>i hate josh paler lin now
but i already hated him to begin with

average face + amazing body > amazing face + average body

Sou gay nao gripe para te contaminar has been the biggest meme out of brazil the past week, they're some pretty dank ones out there.

My absolute favorite:
youtube.com/watch?v=VQmIzxvq4zw

Both are equally important. If i had to choose a slight winner it would be the body. A nice ass is essential for me.

this

That she knows how to cook, beauty will fade but hunger will always be there.

God you're such a faggot

Face.
You can change the body with diet and exercise. If you have an ugly face you're fucked

He's right though

>degenerate

Women's bodies go to shit with time, so if I have to stay with one for a long time, I'd rather she have a pleasing face, rather an an ugly one that also turns to a fat unnatractive blob after a few years.
Also this

penis girth

If it's so degenerate why do you watch them? looks like you keep up to their 'degeneracy' although memes aside I do think brazil is the peak of sexual degeneracy and probably without brazil I'd still be a virgin

I hear though that if you aren't a turbo normie you're lynched in Brazilian society.

I don't, I'm just into Sou gay nao gripe para te contaminar memes. They're prime man.

Face

not if you're a foreigner
that means I am gay not flue to contaminate you.

You basically think faggots are funny and meme worthy

You think there is something wrong with watching a Brazilian kid split-twerking on youtube at midnight?

yes

Face > ass > boobs

face

ez

A puss to slap my dick into.

>What's more important face or body?
Tightness of the pussy

Check it out guys we are on Facebook!

Face. Body can be improved without surgery and ugly is past on to kids.

If those are the only two options?
It's more important that a woman should show that she is able to take care of herself and has a basic level of work ethic. So, body?

I doubt anyone here would seriously say that a fat chick has any degree of ability to take care of herself.