DC Expanded Universe

>DC Expanded Universe
>Star Wars Cinematic Universe
>Ghostbusters Cinematic Universe
>Universal Monsters Cinematic Universe
What are the chances that any of these will reach the same lifespan and level of popularity that Marvel has?

name of this semen demon

Pretty high, seeing as Marvel films barely have a lifespan

>ghostbusters cinematic universe
what

I dont know but I shure feel something expanding

she's 13 guys cmon

Star wars is a safe bet, the others are DoA. I give DC 5 years TOPS before they re-boot and try again.

what are they feeding these cunnies

Bbc

Low I hope.

Popularity nowadays is directly opposite to quality.

Natalie Lind

She can sit her expanded universe on my face any day of the week (or weekend, for that matter).

>she's 13 guys cmon

She's 17. Possibly 15-16 in that picture.

Only Star Wars has the potential.

The DCEU might last a while depending on if Zack gets his shit together for Justice League, but it still won't outlast Marvel.

I would fuck this bitch in the booty and nut inside her. I would gladly go to prison for her sweet ass.

Actually Star Wars technically has a 30 year continuity span with 85% of the original actors/characters revisiting their roles

This picture makes me regret not seeing my mean big sis even though she's 30 and married to Chad. She'd never understand I need cuddles as a human being anyways.

DC Animated Universe did it first

Gotham is BASED yall. It has PTP Kino. This bitch is in it as is CamCam as the GOAT Catwoman. Then they turn Poison Ivy from a little girl into a woman with a magical potion. I dropped the show before then but I can only imagine it's fetish fuel.

So the TV license is worth it after all.

lol am I the only one who avoided Superman's show because "superman is fucking gay and boring". I've always regretted it somewhat.

Bon-Bon crisps are the patrician's snack

You're forgetting the Transformers cinematic universe that starts after the Last Knight

I'd like to expand her universe. With my dick. If you catch my drift.

I'd fuck her.

Didn't you know? GB2016 was supposed to be the tentpole of a new blockbuster GB franchise.

>DC Expanded Universe
might do okay
>Star Wars Cinematic Universe
it's dead. bury it.
>Ghostbusters Cinematic Universe
it's dead. bury it.
>Universal Monsters Cinematic Universe
it's undead. stake it and bury it.