The feel Goys will never understand is how it's like living in a place where you can't go nowhere by driving (only by...

The feel Goys will never understand is how it's like living in a place where you can't go nowhere by driving (only by flying for at least 1 hour to Turkey the closest). It's practically living in Alcatraz.

That's how it feels if you live in the Canadian north.

>israelis think they're isolated

> Canadian north
That doesn't count since it's unlivable regardless.

lol, i recall i have read recently about robert hansen, an alaskan serial murderer who instead of a car used a personal bush plane

(desu i have downloaded piper super cub mod (with bush landing gear) for x-plane after reading it, exactly the same plane as the murderer used, looks as a nice plane albeit a tail dragger; eh, i wish getting a personal aircraft was as easy in russia as it's in the usa)

comfy

it's a comfy city but the whole island's pop. is ~500k in a 36m pop. nation, and costs a decent amount to go to the mainland and back

Do people (other than the natives) live in rural Canada? I read that there's only one city for example in Yukon. It's absurd how large and empty the lands are there.

in our 3 territories, the only white people live in the capital "cities" of the territories or are there for seasonal work
natives definitely live in the cities up there, but small towns are 90% natives, and shitholes too
the yukon has more white people because of its gold rush way back

Yukon and BC look amazing. Honestly if I weren't a complete poorfag those and alaska would be my first locations for a trip. You got incredible sceneries in Canada, I envy you guys.

>tfw i will never be "eagle dancer" and live a humble life in a small rural canadian town of natives and spend my days crafting traditional pipes and flutes

I know that feeling akhi.

You realise some of us live on islands right?

>canadian's think they're isolated
tbf I live near melbourne but in relation to everywhere else we're pretty far

eastern canada's pretty gorgeous too, and it's got some goat tier innawoods towns

pic is grey river, newfoundland

I wish I could study abroad in Canda, find a QUTE candian jewish gf and then we will move back here after we marry

why the fuck would anyone want to live here? what the fuck is there to do? sometimes i forget that with most of you people, all you do is sit on your computers all day so isolation would make sense

they would fish, 90-95% of nfld baytown's income was from fishing

what if you want to leave? do you have to climb that mountain?

>then we will move back here

most baytowns have at least some sort of driveable road back to the highway

Sorry mate I love Israel.
But those North American Jews are the qtest!! A perfect wife