Oh, hey San Francisco

Oh, hey San Francisco.

Naners btfo

lmao

Such a bummer to see what should have been the GOAT finally be given the opportunity but only after being wasted for over a decade

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

kek Smeth probably has PTSD of losing his job to Kaep and doesn't want to lose it again to ANOTHER swagfag lightskin bitch nigga

>NOT AGAIN, NOT A-FUCKING-GAIN

Nanerfag here. I wish he could make throws like this in SF. he probably could, shit. We never would have known with the coaching we had. I know Harbaugh was a winner, but our offenses under him sucked ass.

Hey whatsup Alex?

;_;

someone pls post the checkdown more like checkmate gif

also, fuck jim harbaugh. every san francisco fan loves him, but it is solely his fault (not baalke's) that destroyed this team so fast. yeah he memed us to a SB (which we lost btw), and then after that it all went downhill.

He could and did, but then got hurt
But them Harbaugh is a college coach at heart so he fell in love with the memester running QB, and so they lost the SB instead of let Smiff win it for them

it's like Brees 2.0

or carson palmer in reverse lol

yeah fuck one of the five best football coaches on the planet who wouldn't play politics with management

But why did he play politics with his QBs?

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

Which NFL team does he coach?

switching to Kraep at that point would be like a NASCAR driver swapping his car mid-race because the new one has flames painted on it but only goes fast because the brakes havent been tested

Oh hey NFL!

>you now realize that smith would have beaten baltimore in the super bowl

>get rid of an elite QB for Colon Cancernig

He was absolute dogshit worst qb in the nfl for five fucking straight seasons and got outplayed by a backup tier qb. You think we miss him? ahahahahah

you should, but then again you are a dumb gay mexican

feel free to head back to your containment board

For real keep the race and da joos shit at pol. that's why pol is there. to corral you morons away from everyone else.

Why can't I be happy for him being somewhere else but not want him back on the 49ers? Things didn't work out for him here and his success elsewhere doesn't translate to here. Even when he was "good" here a rookie meme QB outperformed him with the same team.

no he didnt. Smeth was winning games that season. Kap was just flashier

Was Doug Peterson the problem?

Palmer in reverse, fucking kek!

please come back

I never wanted kaep. I suffered through the singletary/nolan years

please

49ers deserve to be stuck with Kaepernick for the next 15 years.

>blocks your path

Yes, he did. By every conceivable metric.

Seriously, imagine the alternate universe where Smeth doesn't get hurt and Harbutt doesn't replace him with Krapernick

It would be "Is Smeth elite" memes instead of "Is Flacco elite"

Never Forget

>a qb that can't make the owl would surely win it
lol