This is the logical conclusion to music. Everything that's been made after this has just been a waste of time

This is the logical conclusion to music. Everything that's been made after this has just been a waste of time.

I unironically think this is the Pet Sounds of the 21st century.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfhiNBC9yM4
youtube.com/watch?v=bieIPu2lays
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>PARTY HARD
>PARTY HARD
>PARTY HARD
>PARTY HARD
>PARTY HARD
damn.....

Still probably one of the 10 best 3 minute pop songs ever written.

No surprise there. Pitchfork can't comprehend the concept of fun.

Also, they changed it to like an 8.6 on the reissue in 2009 because every other publication said it's genius and one of the best albums ever.

I unironically agree OP. I Get Wet is truly the pinnacle of music. While the original p4k review was garbage, their new one was good and this line sums up the album well:

"Because really, while my life has changed significantly since my first exposure to I Get Wet and I maybe spin this record once a year, I still don't think there's ever been an album that does a better job, while it's actually playing, of convincing me it's the only music I'll ever need for the rest of my life"

youtube.com/watch?v=AfhiNBC9yM4

Good taste. The title track is amazing. Makes you feel like you can conquer the fucking world. It's seriously a great song.

its my dream to see it live

youtube.com/watch?v=bieIPu2lays

I saw Andrew play an acoustic piano show backed by a string quartet. Even in that state, the songs still had an intensity and everyone went apeshit when he started going into Party Hard and We Want Fun.
He truly is the essence of what music is all about.

Yeah, he's actually a pretty talented musician apparently. Good drummer, pianist, etc

brevity is the soul of wit.....

I fucking love that album

FLUMPF??? ON MY Sup Forums? IMPEEEEAAACHH

Hey, Steev Mike is pretty good, chill

This makes me very uncomfortable. I feel like there is no hope for America. Sky is falling and you want distractions at any cost. This is trash.

m8 I love classical and all kinds of "sophisticated" forms of art, but Andrew WK cuts the bullshit and gets to the essence of what music is all about. If you don't get it, I genuinely feel pity for you.

>Implying le CN Real man is good

I get what bread and circus is. I get what a failing empire with nothing left to offer is. The people in the audience would react the same to a football match. The music isnt event a stimulus in the equation. Its just retards being retards for the sake of retardation.

Kill yourself you 90 IQ nigger. You can enjoy intellectual stuff and Andrew WK. I smell nothing but inferiority complex from your general direction.

Is this unironically patrician?

Yes. It's one of the best albums ever. You can come out of the closet and admit you like it.

sure bud. you are part of a generation with no firm footing in culture. you people were so busy being ironic in the void of nothing, you ended up forgetting the joke.

Not even close, his whole artistic output is literally just a huge gimmick. At the end of the day he's always been an industry plant with one of the most obnoxious crafted personas in the music buisness, I'm glad he's a literal nobody right now.

Not that user but enjoying something doesn't make it good. This album is really underwhelming on both execution and ideas.

I usually hate music like this but this album's really fun. How's the rest of his discography? Worth checking out?

it got best new reissue though later on