This man's name is literally black nigger

>this man's name is literally black nigger

really makes you think

>Nigger is literally American colloquialism for the Spanish "Negro" which means "black".
>Schwarzenegger is literally black black

There was a german guy who said his name meant black blackie or something

negger is actually some place in the netherlands or some shit

I farty in my panties wanna sniff? Tee hee

>Arnold Blacknigger
Imagine that on the marquee

It means black farmer you tards.

Schwarz = black
Egger = farmer

Shouldn't be Arnold Whiteactor then?

Maybe his ancestors were into african slavery? Who are you to judge?

I had a German teacher named Schwarzbauer in junior high. I called him "Mister NiggerFarmer" one day when he was being especially assholish and he banned me from his classes for life. This was in the 90's though, I'm sure if I did it today they would dye my skin black, castrate me, and force me to live the rest of my life as a black female farmer to repent for my hate crime.

I bet they were black

echt niet

I'd watch the movie about some guy named Arnold blacknigger. Pretty sure it'd be funnier as a white actor's name though.

but that's wrong.
>he doesn't know the Middle High German meaning of "Egg"
FULL PLEB

has there always been beef between him and Trump? my first impression of the two would have been that they were at least friends

The name "Morris" also means "black man" as it comes from Moors.

>plebs in charge of the fathertongue

its schwarzen egger, schwarzen being the adjective for black, egger just an austrian family name without any practical translation

>Arnold blacknigger
it is really a funny name

"Egger" was the old word of "Ecke" or "corner" and is one of the most popular names in Austria and Switzerland. It described where a family lived, so Schwarzenegger most likely came from someone living in a corner either on the border of two farmlands or any corner in a hamlet. "Schwarz" or "black" can refer to anything, really. A black stone in the backyard, an old and withered house made of wood which turned black from harsh weather or having a high amount of black sheep in your herd or the corner was simply called "black" for any reason.
You can't really tell what the thought behind this name was because "black" could refer to many things.

t. Austrian

it means farmer, Arnold Farmer... which is an allussion to the farming slave niggers

It's not a tumah

Not even remotely true, but keep being a dumb fuck.

Negger means ''peasant'' or something, Arnold stated this in his book.

Which can first? The term Nigger or the african country Niger

The word obviously came first because white people made the damn country. But the land was there far before any humans existed so maybe the country.

Wew so many krauts getting trolled