I'm tired of having sex

>I'm tired of having sex
Wow so relatable

>had sex once
meh

dumb frogposter

if ya cant relate to the writers problems just make em a metaphor for your own my guy, makes any music much better

I thought this is what everyone does

Even if they're both annoying lyrical trends, dissatisfied with the party life mindset >>>>>>>>> Lonely and desperate virgin mindset

fuck youu!!

>just make them mean the opposite thing
might as well write my own song while i'm at it

seriously just "meh"?

I think that might have been a joke... still, why would that be surprising?

>yoooou are eight-teen year old girl who live in small city of japan

wow so relatable
i 18 year old girl japanese girl too
i hate Sup Forums

tiring of worldly pleasures is something we should all be able to relate to.

Just pretend Rivers is being sarcastic, it's not that hard.

The point is that he's better than you; The pain he feels is on a higher level than what you can grasp. He's simple felt more than you have.

Thank you based Siddartha

Now kiss my forehead.

it's better if shes awake btw

>t. bad at sex

He's saying he is tired of hookups which is relatable

Consider your audience next time norman.

>he wants to whore himself out to random people

har har har

>"Tired of Sex" is one of the most abrasive songs in Weezer's catalog. Released in 1996, the song is known for its abrasive sound. In this song, Weezer lead singer Rivers Cuomo sings of meaningless groupie sex encounters, reciting his list of conquests and wondering why true love eludes him

>"t.o.s. was written almost before rivers was even famous, like fall 94. i remember him playing me a demo of it like xmas 94, it was really slow, and like sad, not agressive. at the time he was fairly monogomous (sp?) with one main girl and perhaps one or two others on occasion. the impression i got as that he was indeed searching for love, but he and the chick(s) really got on well in the physical way , so he kept getting tempted back to the, uh... 'dark side'.......... by the time pinkerton came out he went through like 20 more phases and was getting into the "time to party down" phase, which seems to have peaked during the summer 97 pinkerton tour that all these girls 'horror' stories seem to stem from.......... hence the irony: singing that song, but not at all actually "tired of it". and the seeming contradiction (above : "to stop and change. it just seems like the logical step...") yes, logical IF thats what he really thought whilst singing at the 96-97 shows, which wasnt the case as far as i know."

Wow, I'm surprised to learn he's actually had sex