Modern art BTFO

Modern art BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc

Hitler knew who was behind degenerate art.

Isn't modern art just a convoluted form of money laundering?

Really makes ya stink...

Car design of the future looks awful too.

I mean, I agree, but by what metric is artistic standards being measured?
This is nearly as embarrassing as your average climatology infographic.

You could judge art by the mediums used (oil painting requires more skill than photography), the techniques used (impressionistic vs applying a photoshop filter), the correct understanding of anatomy and perspective (often severely lacking in modern art), and many other areas

This
It's like that one anti christian chart

Lots of (((families))) like to hide their money in $5,000 plain white paintings.

It wasnt ment to be scientific. It was just to help explain his points. "Art used to be good, then declined and hasn't recovered over time"

Those are some nice standards

Then why fucking use a chart?

Why have a video? Illustrating arguments helps others understand your argument.

First off, what you said could've been said in the video
Second, if they wanted to illustrate it, then they could've used something else

Wow nice chart faggot.
What the fuck is the unit used to measure the Y axis,dead artists per painting?

Not not demonstrate it artistically instead of pseudoscientifically?

>First off, what you said could've been said in the video
It was along with the graph.
>Second, if they wanted to illustrate it, then they could've used something else
What is an easier way other than a graph to illiterate a change over time?

I used that screencap as the OP because it summarized the point of the video. I didn't expect anyone who could speak English to have difficulties comprehending why it was in the video. Maybe you should watch the fucking video before you say what it should've or should not've been.

>that graph

>no art after 1970 is good

Sage.

You're really fucking stupid, ain't ya?

Oh you're saying I'm not comprehending english because I think a shitty chart is not going to convince people, and would be better if the person said the point (which he did)?

Jesus christ, I'm out. It's a fucking picture. holy shit. Sup Forums average age is 12 tonight.

You can fuck right off mate,and take your shitty chart with you

Excuse my autism, but you're the fucking twelve year old for thinking that an amateur graph is worthy of anything
Do you like this one too?

oh no my portrait of a dyke fisting a binary gender gentile is not considered art by these snobby pricks oh whatever will I do

that's not what the graph says. the graph says that after that year it became acceptable to deem art good even if it did not meet any defined standards. this doesn't exclude art which does meet standards from being deemed good.

That one is actually more informative,as the Y axis is clearly fedoras per capita

Kek

>correct understanding of anatomy

Nope nope nope fuck thay shit. Realisn is boring and ugly. Manga and anime don't give a fuck about correct anatomy and they are far more beautiful and interesting than ugly boring realistic crap. Your standards are shit.

There are plenty of great artists out there right now, but this participation award everybody gets a trophy society does not have the balls to call bullshit on all these art school pelotudos painting drumpf in period blood and calling it a masterpiece

*that
*realism
I know you autistic psychos will attack typos and ignore the message so here.

You must have made that thing yourself and consider it to be art. There's genuine irony there.

Great video

fpbp