/asean/ lolis suck edition

FUCK lolis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlH_sZ6LhEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where can I find one of these 'lolis that suck'?

Among ASEAN countries, which one had the nicest people and which one had the rudest people?

Frenchie you're in Morroco now? How long will you stay?

Check out this kodomo

Is it safe to be weeb in morroco?

itt

That's Frenchie.

I am since two weeks ago. I'll probably continue to stay for one more week (or two) or so.

Of course it is, but its a recent phenomenon that dates back since the last decade. Additionally Morocco is among the countries that airs Spacetoon.

Will US ever pardon French Indochina countries for what they did to them during the Vietnam War such as dropping bombs everywhere?

>>/dead/

This is Jake the "Fake" Zyrus

Say something nice to this mutilated woman

>/asean/ will die in your lifetime

what did she remove

her clit?

lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE

Fuck you.

I wasn't allowed to bring loli materials into camp.

i never knew singapore had an independance day

Who's /negroes/ here?

Yeah, fuck lolis if you catch my drift.

more like national being-kicked-out day

I don't understand what you mean.

Shame, whatever happened to the "efficiency" meme

Tho they really should work on changing that islands name.

Do they plan to do bridges to connect the two big Philippine islands?

Post battlestations

Is it night there?Why is both of your room so dark?

Nope. Bisaya niggers should stay in their containment island.

How do we reunite the families?

we offer you as a sacrifice.

Connecting it through the east is posso el
But that would pass through a lot of earthquake fault lines and typhoon damage risk.

They plan to connect these three thoI don't know about now

filipino maids are numerous in my country
they are a great lay i have to say

>its a neighbor rents a karaoke and sings all night episode
if they dont stop before i sleep im going to get VERY angery

Is it safe to order Xiaomi Mi6 on Lazada? The postman isn't going to steal my package?

>tfw he has to worry about a corrupt postman stealing his package
Here they just take forever to deliver it and then leave it on your doorstep without alerting you whatsoever (no knock on the door, etc)

>koya, bili ka na ng sampaguita ko. Fresh pa tulad ko.

what reaction were you expecting when you submitted this post?

Used goods > fresh goods

Dumbterte is an idiot

>Fresh pa tulad ko.
Sige nga pasubok

>Not going for the ultimate whore loli of flipland

I've always wondered, do you guys get sjws or is that a purely western phenomenon?

We're pretty conservative here for now. Thanks Hesus for that.

>lebanon
who?

Do you still have those death squads? The most interesting thing to happen in Australia politically in the last few years was when our old PM Tone unironically ate a raw onion, so anything that spicy fascinates me.

Sjw is first world problem. We 3rd worlders are still struggling with hunger, poverty, corruption, and others.

The people who keep filling the western suburbs of all of Australia's large cities.

Yes, but we call them the police force now that he's legally in charge now. Just recently a Mayor, his wife, and relatives has been gunned down. Yesterday, another druggy politician became a bloody pincushion.

my knowledge of Tony are only from 2015 memes but is he really that "memey"? How did he even become a PM

Yeah ol' Tone's memey as fuck. He is just completely disconnected to everyday Australians so every now and again something would come up where someone who convince him to do something memey that he wouldn't get like pic related with the speed dealer shades. It doesn't help that he's a ten-pound pom (up until the 80's the Australian government encouraged Brits to move here with stuff like subsidised transport over here and pretty much being given citizenship). Since being overthrown as PM by Malcom Turnbull he's since been a bit of an agitator for the right faction of the Liberal Party and so there's a bit of a salty Tone meme going around.

He got into power because at the time the ALP was in a state of internal struggle between the left and right factions resulting in a standing Prime Minister being sat down and a replacement brought in, then the first guy coming back which people were really, really pissed off about as well as a number of broad political issues, in Australia you elect a Party who then choose their leader internally rather than directly voting for our leader. The Liberals then did the exact same thing as the ALP and Tony got dethroned.

Depends on what you consider an SJW
Yes, political rival killings are on a rave now a days

how the hell did lebanese people get from lebanon to australia

Probably in their fully hektik canary yellow commodores yella.

youtube.com/watch?v=vlH_sZ6LhEE

>age of consent is 12
i-is it possible after all?

Only if you are 17-12 yrs old

If you are 18 and above its automatic pedo

>be flip/thai
>fuck aussie and british backpackers

thinking of getting a local bull when i backpack there with my GF. anyone interested?

of course im joking why would i want to with a 12 year old haha

>/asean/ won't live without flips they said
>now, even flips themselves cannot even manage to keep a single /asean/ thread alive
total flip range ban when?

12 yrs old is the best age for married user

>marawi still under sandnigger control

>thread created 9hrs ago
>only 59 replies

Literally wat u cucks

I just got home the other day visiting my boyfriend based in Okinawa. Goddamn was it fucking hot there. Worse than the Manila heat tbqfh. Also everything is so fucking expensive lmao almost forgot Japan is a 1st world