What does this image even mean ?

it means the liberal version of this is two long that is what it means.

Means the commie cuck who drew this doesn't understand there's no moral crisis here.
1. Fags okay
2. Guns wonderful
3. Islam = Satan

It means the best argument they have is a strawman

>not believing in gay marriage means you want to see gays murdered
This shit pisses me off to no end

ITT: buttblasted Conservashits

>Not baking a cake is the same as death

We will win this campaign. Not because our memes are dank, but because Kek wills it. Converse, but recall: This thread is meaningless.

>when this is my reaction, save the asking others how I should feel

i don't hate gays
i don't hate muslims
i love donald trump

why are liberals so confused?

>Muslims breed like rabbits
>Gays don't breed at all
>Muslims try to enforce their religion and will wherever they live
>Gays have parades and sue bakeries

One of these groups is mostly harmless and can be reasoned with. The others are a bunch of faggots who should be banned from western countries. Islam is a genuine threat, homos are only a moral threat to religious groups. Their religion isn't doing much to help the country and, if anything, there are networks of people in the government who support Israel because of that religious influence. Quite frankly I couldn't give a damn about gays, this is a Muslim issue.

>implying I care if criminals uses a gun or not to commit a crime

I'm only concerned that law-abiding citizens can have unfettered access to firearms to defend themselves.

Cucked liberals who think every event in history has just two sides: the right and the wrong. Fags are degenerate, Islamic extremists suck. I don't want terrorism but thank god it got rid of some horrible, worthless people. But, Omar is still a criminal for committing a mass shooting

>The Alt-Right "leader" that everyone sees is a flamboyant faggot Englishman
>Trump people hate gays

You know, I DO hate gays, but this really bothers me. This is proof that compromising with Leftists doesn't work. We genuinely tone down the crazy religious shit and they just act like nothing has changed.

JESUS CHRIST

They are not confused, they are afraid of losing support in the gay community and they want to give the image that Trump is anti-gay.

Republicans are anti-gay

It means the only argument liberals have against conservatives is that they hate everything.

The cartoonist is attempting in a very crude way to argue there's a kind of intersectionality in politics where "what do I hate more" is used as the criteria to decide what is most important about a particular event.

It's an interesting argument but it uses the wrong word. It's not hate, it's fear. Trump is invoked to make it look like he's ridiculing the Republicans but if I give him the benefit of the doubt he's just using Trump as a stand-in for any VIP people base their opinions on.

Trump is not anti-gay and supported gay rights before Hillary did

No, he didn't

>I hate gay people

Let me stop you right there

Why can't I hate muslims and gays? What a retarded image.