Reminder that Kek has willed the God Emperor's Ascension

Reminder that Kek has willed the God Emperor's Ascension.

Reminder that Kek doesn't exist. Put your trust in Lord Jesus instead.

You are mistaken. Jesus is a false idol; only through KEK can one ascend to meme salvation

Jesus was friend of Kek

Pease turn away from this lie. Jesus, Mahomet, Buddha, &c. are agents of the Illuminati, Jew conspiracy.
KEK is the path to ascending beyond this deception

Fuq

HOLY FUCK

>a fucking leaf

Well, I'm converting to Kekism

Oh shit I just noticed 00:44:11 too

Kek is dead though

>archives are down
Fuck I missed it.

KEK's tridubs show the truth of what I say. KEK is the path to rising above the lies of the Jewish religions. KEK=redpill
We are happy to have you as a new member of the faith :)

>116611

Praise KEK

Godspeed. Don't give up.

KEK is alive and well. Have you no eyes? Have you no ears? This election has been shaped on a fundamental level by KEK. A year ago, had I told you Donald J Trump would be the Republican nominee for President, would you have believed it possible?
Meme magic warps reality.
Yea, praise KEK! All who believe will feel the beneficent power of the frog lord.

Trump will loose.

hurr durr muh imaginary friends hurr durr repeating digits hurr

you're all faggots, worse than bronies and furries

>44:11
>116611

KEK smiles upon those who have faith in him. Let us rejoice in his beneficent froghood :)

Kek is god of this world, as dictated by Carenthians, and Jesus is a prophet of Islam.

ZhTAHBE
Zhid To A Hebe

I am glad you are enlightened to the true nature of the Nazarene. You are a wise and just follower of our lord QEK

QEK BLESS ME.

PRAISE QEK

True piety to KEK is a far more powerful method of getting divine digits than posting thoughtlessly. Meditate on your faith and devotion to KEK, actualize your belief, and, most of all, sincerely and openly reach out to our God. Rewards will come your way :)

kek just repudiated your statement and basically said shitposting is the way to go

BUT MINE AS WELL?

COULD IT BE: A COMBINATION?

IS CHAOS TRULY HIS PURPOSE?

KEK works in mysterious ways :) We will prosper by keeping our faith proud and true

The New God has come to drive out the Old Ones. Hail the coming of our Lord, cloaked in memes and numbers.

>A FUCKING LEAF

QUAK

all hail qek